Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Always Tonto Dike? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Always Tonto Dike? (1116 Views)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always Tonto Dike? by dguyindcorner(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
it seems to me that many people dislike her but me and a very few love her so much.It is amazing to see how she's being called names of all sort by people and celebrities and the rate at which she's being criticized is so alarming even here on nairalan.Imagine Beverly Osu calling her a prostitute,Mercy Johnson 'yabbing' her even when she did make it clear she didn't mention name why should Mercy thinks she was being referred to?

Just recently she was denied an ambassadorship all in the name of her skin discolouration and pigmentation...

Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by Airforce1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
She's the architect of her own failure
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by Ternalange(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
TD, breathes attention, not oxygen. She would die without it. Everything she does screams of attention seeker. And i dont think why tonto dikeh should think i am referring to her here.
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by ChainBlinger: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
FP tingy. Thank God I'm among top 5 to comment. In Bipi's mentality *Glory be to Patience 'jisos' Jonadafthan*
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
'tonto breasts spill at iyanya's concert' that is another headline that is becoming viral on the blogs..
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
some would say she is seeking attention but wonder if she has done anything crucifyable,if yes,may anyone say it.
Funny enough,she is even better off most of her critics!

She is most definitely beautiful and free as a bird to express her opinion,i think.
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by Ternalange(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Has she done anything crucifyable? No, nobody has.

Is she seeking attention? definately yes, every celebrity seeks attention

Is she beautiful? i dont care, i couldnt care less about how i look, talk more of tonto dikeh

Is she free as a bird? she could turn to a toad for all i care.

I dont hate TD. i just ................. Save my breath for something usefull
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ternalange: Has she done anything crucifyable? No, nobody has.

Is she seeking attention? definately yes, every celebrity seeks attention

Is she beautiful? i dont care, i couldnt care less about how i look, talk more of tonto dikeh

Is she free as a bird? she could turn to a toad for all i care.

I dont hate TD. i just ................. Save my breath for something usefull

but at least show her some respect she deserves,if you can't show her lil love
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ternalange: TD, breathes attention, not oxygen. She would die without it. Everything she does screams of attention seeker. And i dont think why tonto dikeh should think i am referring to her here.

because you use the alphabetism TD and she is @ the tusk of the pressing issue
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by Ternalange(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Which respect again? Honestly *whispers* I do not like any nollywood actor/actress, so its nothing personal. Even the mercy johnson, i dont like either. Infact, i dont know why i am even talking here. My boredom must have reached rock bottom
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by Kizuba: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2013
My goodness this girl is ugly! she looks like a apparition shocked
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by Brimmie(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=20]July Is Not Her Month.. It's PEJ!![/size]
Re: Why Always Tonto Dike? by physise(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2013
d gal na big fool

(1) (Reply)

Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj – Tiwa Savage / PHOTOS: Kunle Afolayan Releases Character Posters For October 1 / Beyonce Glamorious Birthday Vacay In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.