Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Study In Ukraine. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Ukraine. (387 Views)

Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013! / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine. by casilan: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
I help students in getting official invitation letter to study in any Ukrainian University of choice. I offer advice on the best universities in Ukraine to choose depending on the course you want to study. When you choose a University, all you have to do is send me a scanned copy of your international passport and your waec or neco results, I will take these documents and directly apply at the University of choice. As soon as the invitation to study is issued (usually takes 3 working days), the invitation letter is scanned to you for your visual confirmation. As soon as the invitation letter fee is paid, it is sent to you through dhl. If you are interested or have any relatives or friends who wish to study in Ukraine, this is an opportunity. You can reach us on +380935747647 or +380939331768
Email: Joshuaigbafe@gmail.com
Facebook: Igbafe Joshua. You can add me on Facebook and to find out more.

Courses offered
1. General medicine
2. Dentistry
3. Pharmacy
4. Nursing
5. Economics
6. Computer science
7. Aerospace engineering

Invitation letter cost $500 and is paid for only after you have been sent a scanned copy of the iv.

In case of extra needed support on getting a guaranteed visa, I also offer special services.

Please note. According to the rules at the Ukrainian embassy, anyone going for an undergraduate degree must not be less than 17 years or more than 23 years of age. If your less or more than the age limits, you could be denied visa except your going for a postgraduate degree.

(1) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awololwo University Post-ume Result Has Just Been Released.... / Questionaire And Analysis In Final Year Project / Ansu Post Ume 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.