Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It (859 Views)

All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses / .. / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sleep Paralysis - How to Stop it - Treatment - Help - Causes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMo84XkG5I

1. Recognise - You must recognise what it is.

2. Responsibility - You must take responsibility for what you recognise.

3. Repent - Repent to God for participating with what you recognise. Act 20:26; 1 John 1:9

4. Renounce - You must make what you recognise your enemy and renounce it. i.e. Generational sin.

5. Remove it - Get rid of it once and for all.

6. Resist - When it tries to come back, resist it.

7. Rejoice - Give Jesus thanks for setting you free

8. Restore - Help someone else to get free.

Give your life to Jesus and let Him give you His own strength.
Re: Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It by donigspain(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2013
How come the experience stopped long time ago even though I never followed those ^^ steps?
Re: Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It by mazaje(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2013
donigspain: How come the experience stopped long time ago even though I never followed those ^^ steps?

The guy is a liar, a conspiracy theorist and a failed fear monger. . .
Re: Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It by Billionaires: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Sleep Paralysis is a name that medical science gives to a state where the physical body goes out of alignment with the ethereal body. It is a precursor to bilocation and astral projection to the planes of consciousness beyond the 3rd dimension. There is no reason to fight it, although its scary, learn to overcome your fears and surrender to the cosmic and you will be amazed the changes it will bring to your psychic advancement. This is nature's call.
Re: Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It by donigspain(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Sleep Paralysis is a name that medical science gives to a state where the physical body goes out of alignment with the ethereal body. It is a precursor to bilocation and astral projection to the planes of consciousness beyond the 3rd dimension. There is no reason to fight it, although its scary, learn to overcome your fears and surrender to the cosmic and you will be amazed the changes it will bring to your psychic advancement. This is nature's call.
My bro, you need not explain to those fanatics that attribute even normal natural occurence to demonic influence. We discussed about this sleep paralysis earlier this year in another thread. My question was a 'trap' for the OP. Those days I attributed the 'scary' experience to demonic attacks not until I grew in spiritual consciousness and thus could control even my dream state with my mind. I conditioned my mind and the stuff ceased.
Re: Sleep Paralysis And How To Stop It by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Hell Is Real / I'm A Muslim And I Love Jesus! / All Prophecies And Predictions For The World In 2014 (concluded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.