Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Beware!!! Hell Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware!!! Hell Is Real (860 Views)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / Hell Is Real! / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Good day you all, am sure u all have heard this before one way or the other., But let's not beat around the bush, let's face the truth
HELL IS REAL You all know that JESUS is coming soon but now that's not the issue, let's face it it might take lots of years for that to happen and so u think "Hey am just 21, 16,24 or whatever age you are“ you might think I still got lot of years to live perhaps when am 60 I will be dedicated. Am sure majority of us thought about that one way or the other., truth be told u might not have that amount of time.

YES right now you might be a Christian but occasionally you still fall into sin perhaps unknowingly it's time you set things straight before God. No one knows what tomorrow might bring, or even today. You do hear this every day but it's the truth WHAT WILL YOU GAIN IF YOU LIVE 80 SINFUL YEARS ON EARTH AND SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL? You might read this and say bros NO TIME MAN MUST FLEX. But in all truth u right YES NO TIME, BUT IS THAT FEW MINUTES OF FLEXING WORTH GOING TO HELL? my brother NO TIME it's time we all wise up. No sin is too small or great.

I BESEECH you all reading this even though you a Christian or not, Born again or not pls pray this prayer and rededicate your self to Christ., there's a popular joke on NL END TIME THINGS., but in all fairness you don't know when the end will come
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, THANK YOU COZ AM STILL BREATHING, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, I WANT TO SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU PLS HAVE MERCY ON ME FOR ALL MY WRONGS, I WANT TO BE YOUR CHILD PLS ACCEPT ME AND MAKE ME WHOLE, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you for your time. smiley
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
What of people wey wan go hell?
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars: What of people wey wan go hell?
Sir why would any man prefer suffering over paradise? Some may say "Hey other people are there and living" if they were given a second chance do you think they will end up there? GOD is our maker it time we honor him.
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2013
ejirocap: Sir why would any man prefer suffering over paradise? Some may say "Hey other people are there and living" if they were given a second chance do you think they will end up there? GOD is our maker it time we honor him.

So if I choose not to honor him, he's going to throw me into fire forever?

What a loving God. And a very emotional one too.
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Ficco(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

So if I choose not to honor him, he's going to throw me into fire forever?

What a loving God. And a very emotional one too.

My dear brother, God has set before you life and death, choose life, the way of righteousness and holiness so that it may be well with your soul. The Lord do not rejoice in the (eternal) death of a sinner but for all to come into repentance.
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by onetrack(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2013
I don't get why this god is so obsessed with putting people in a fire. If he created the world just because he wanted to then he is responsible for all that happens. Fortunately this man-made god does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Ficco:

My dear brother, God has set before you life and death, choose life, the way of righteousness and holiness so that it may be well with your soul. The Lord do not rejoice in the (eternal) death of a sinner but for all to come into repentance.

My dear brother/sister (didn't bother to check ur gender no offence) if I am good to my neighbours and I avoid all dat is evil but I refuse to worship and believe in GOD wuld he still throw me in hell? Cos if he does then he's not as all good as he claims to be. Hence he's not real. Even according to d so-called bible jesus christ (I fink) said “my people die for lack of knowledge”. Puleazzz be wise and seek wisdom from outside d bible, do u even know how it was composed, d composers and their motives? Or u say they were inspired by God, cos dat will be a baseless point cos even a novel writer or fictional writer can just be inspired out of nofin to write and dat is exactly how the bible was formed. Lav ya

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2013
My people perish for lack of wisdom..... @onetrack He's putting no one into fire rather we put ourselves, who have ear let him hear.
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2013
ejirocap: My people perish for lack of wisdom..... @onetrack He's putting no one into fire rather we put ourselves, who have ear let him hear.
And if your kid willingly jumps into fire, you'll sit down and watch him do it. wink
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
And if your kid willingly jumps into fire, you'll sit down and watch him do it. wink
HE don't want anyone to perish, that's y u hear the gospel always, that's y am here
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by wiegraf: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
ejirocap: Sir why would any man prefer suffering over paradise? Some may say "Hey other people are there and living" if they were given a second chance do you think they will end up there? GOD is our maker it time we honor him.

Actually, that's the case of most of the people who have absolutely no interest in singing $hitty songs for a sociopath forever.

Are you telling that you'd be happy while your loved ones suffered excruciating pain for eternity? That such an existence is heaven to you?

Actually, the victim doesn't even have to be someone dear to you. Are you comfortable with anyone roasting in hell forever?You don't care about their condition?

Well..

And this is actually a nice, root problem with humanity in general. So long as it doesn't affect your pocket personally, you do not care. We're all guilty, it's inescapable, but I doubt there are many proud of it... Ah, except judeoxtians..
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by ejirocap: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
wiegraf:

Actually, that's the case of most of the people who have absolutely no interest in singing $hitty songs for a sociopath forever.

Are you telling that you'd be happy while your loved ones suffered excruciating pain for eternity? That such an existence is heaven to you?

Actually, the victim doesn't even have to be someone dear to you. Are you comfortable with anyone roasting in hell forever?You don't care about their condition?

Well..

And this is actually a nice, root problem with humanity in general. So long as it doesn't affect your pocket personally, you do not care. We're all guilty, it's inescapable, but I doubt there are many proud of it... Ah, except judeoxtians..
If I don't care I won't be posting, Nobody has all the answers but really let be true to ourselves you might choose to have fun on earth (NOTE: no one is against having fun. Life is to short to live a boring life) all we saying is live a life that glorifies God. It's time we start honoring him, we all err NO BODY HOLY PASS. But it's time we start admitting and living right
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
we repent because of a love for God not fear of Hell.

By the way Hell is not real.

smiley
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by macof(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
frosbel: we repent because of a love for God not fear of Hell.

By the way Hell is not real.

smiley

Are u a Christian?
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
macof:

Are u a Christian?

I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by macof(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
frosbel:

I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

And u don't believe in hell? shocked

So were Paul and John lying when they threatened people with eternal destruction.
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
my brother @ op if their is hell fire, we are all going dia,including you,yes we are all going to hell fire if there is.....why does ur God want us to suffer,why can't he help those people that want to see him,he created me,he must have known the type of person i am,you don't expect someone to come and preach to about Jesus or Allah and u want me to accept it. if dia Is hellfire and i go dia @ d end,then thats ur God fault,i wonder how many people will make it.

If God want everybody to make heaven,since he has d power,why can't he just do a sign that will make everybody believe.

Someone can't just come and preach for me and u expect me to believe him.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Arcsniper: my brother @ op if their is hell fire, we are all going dia,including you,yes we are all going to hell fire if there is.....why does ur God want us to suffer,why can't he help those people that want to see him,he created me,he must have known the type of person i am,you don't expect someone to come and preach to about Jesus or Allah and u want me to accept it. if dia Is hellfire and i go dia @ d end,then thats ur God fault,i wonder how many people will make it.

If God want everybody to make heaven,since he has d power,why can't he just do a sign that will make everybody believe.

Someone can't just come and preach for me and u expect me to believe him.

Yes He created you but the way you are is not because of Him, you the way you are because you want to be that way, and if u truly want to see him and you pure before him yes he will help you
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by qwerty007: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2013
qwerty:
Yes He created you but the way you are is not because of Him, you the way you are because you want to be that way, and if u truly want to see him and you pure before him yes he will help you
Hehe see my namesake
Re: Beware!!! Hell Is Real by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2013
qwerty:
..and do you know how many years have waited,so if i die during that time am going to hell fire abi?

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim And I Love Jesus! / All Prophecies And Predictions For The World In 2014 (concluded) / Astrology: SHTF In Fall Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.