Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

First Cooking Experience - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Cooking Experience (755 Views)

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / First Time Cooking Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Cooking Experience by mrsweet(m): 3:58am On Jul 18, 2013
I have had some pretty awful cooking experience in my life but my first cooking experience was one of the most hilarious! The first food I made was mixed beans- ewa, common to us at the southwestern part of Naija. I was about 9-10 then. I made a pool of beans, garnished with irregularly shaped onions which gracefully swarm on the surface. Palm oil was floating freely like an oil spill on a Niger-Delta lagoon. It will take a truck load of garri to sand fill a bowl of the watery food. The most memorable part was the encouragement and support I got from my Paternal grandmother who kept cheering me despite the disaster I made out of our lunch. thanks for reading, Life is Sweet. I'm out! grin grin cheesy

Please share with us your first experience in cooking.

FOR YOUR FOOD SOLUTION, Corporate, Industrial or Event- WE WILL MAKE YOUR DAY!

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Figgy Pudding / You Don't Need A Silver Fork To Eat Good Food. / Wouldn't You Rather Have This For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.