Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Beauty Tip For A Flawless Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Tip For A Flawless Face (1948 Views)

DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally / Rahama Babangida Serving Flawless Face & Skin For BM Pro Covers / SMILE- Beauty Tip Of The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Tip For A Flawless Face by e4ma(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Hi ladies in the house, I wanna get the best of my make up, I have a normal skin and please i would like to know if it is COMPULSOTY to apply powder after foundation. I use Jordana cream foundation and also have Jordana loose powder.

Any tip would be highly appreciated.
Re: Beauty Tip For A Flawless Face by Imsovain(f): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
I always apply primer before makeup and a mist of water to set makeup and powder when done.
Re: Beauty Tip For A Flawless Face by Iyaoloja(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Well, if you are based in a hot climate, I would advise that the primer you make use of is a Mattifying Primer (oil absorbing primer) just because of the heat.

It is not compulsory to use powder after making use of foundation, it really is all about the look you want from your makeup. To get a nice natural dewy look, some women don't use powder after using their foundation. The powder generally helps set the look and sometimes helps absorb extra oil from the skin...but if your foundation does a great job on it's own, then you can do without the powder. Just make sure you use a Mattifying Primer before using the foundation if you find that your skin gets a bit oily after a while.

www.iyaoloja.com
Re: Beauty Tip For A Flawless Face by e4ma(f): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Make You Customers Look Good From your Stores And Boutiques / How To Take Care Of Suede Shoes / Bonanza Sales On Europe Top Designers Shirt And Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.