Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks (4396 Views)

Fathia Balogun Williams Embarrassed Funke Akindele On Stage Celebration. / Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) / My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by suremic(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
It seems that Mr Kehinde Oloyede, the estranged husband of popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele is out on a mission to ridicule her by all means possible. But what could have gone wrong?

In his reaction to why he broke up with his wife on Facebook, Mr Oloyede said: “I did so to catch Funke Akindele’s attention”!

So, how come he had to announce their break up on facebook to catch his wife’s attention? Could it be that she has not been giving him attention, especially in the bedroom, as his wife?

Source hinted that Funke Akindele actually parked out of their home about two months ago, leaving her husband in the cold.

Na wa o... Tinz dey happen.

SOURCE

Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by kreamidiva(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nna which kain news be dis naw
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by Fkforyou(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Well if thats what u call"seeking her attention" then dude your actions were truly uncivilised....
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by Nomski0(f): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Does a sane person end a relationship over a social network site just 'to get attention'??

These people are tarnishing the sacred vows of holy matrimony
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by angelTI(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0: Does a sane person end a relationship over a social network site just 'to get attention'??

These people are tarnishing the sacred vows of holy matrimony

sacred matrimony u said? My dear, there is nothing holy about marryn a man with 3wives, lotta concubines and baby mamas.

Funke heaped coals on her own head
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by picaro(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
That's the lamest excuse or reason ever! That man must be an empty head. To catch her attention, what is she Mark Zukerberg? Oponu omo jati jati
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by Nomski0(f): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
picaro: what is she Mark Zukerberg?
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by druid06(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
The dude is just a douchebag. Like seriously, see what lame excuse he is giving for his ranting online. This is what you get when you're forced to get married by your fans.

It's obviously she was forced into this marriage and she is paying the consequences in great amount for making such mistake.

Funke looks good and shouldn't have settled for less. I hope she's learnt her lesson..
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by druid06(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
The dude is just a douchebag. Like seriously, see what lame excuse he is giving for his ranting online. This is what you get when you're forced to get married by your fans.

The dude in particular is feeling like he's GOD's to women. What a pathetic looser.

It's obviously she was forced into this marriage and she is paying the consequences in great amount for making such an obvious mistake.

Funke looks good and shouldn't have settled for less. Her union to this dude is like a unicorn getting married to a chimp. The dude is far from digusting, he's a nuisance. I hope she's learnt her lesson and moves faster unto the next one..

There's are plenty of fish in the sea and plenty of of eligible bachelors to choose from from in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by Brimmie(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2013
[size=20]Baby Sitter.. Boda Ode! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by cynbash: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thats the lamest excuse i ave ever heard in my life, is that a reasonable reason, (just to get attension)? well its seems like he has gotten all the attension he needed.
Re: Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigerian will always push u to marry marry, wen d gobe start u no go see dem near

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMMA 2014: Full Winners List / Moet Abebe: Attention Seeking Or Wardrobe Malfunction? ( Photo ) / Adorable Pictures Of Kelly Rowland And Son, Titan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.