Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) (43676 Views)

Jonathan Releases N9.9B For Cassava Bread / Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania / GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Evablazze: Rubbishes makes front page this days...wonder wat NL is turning into
This aint rubbish. It is just continuation of a discovery that startd weeks ago. It's a pity u don't visit NL daily. #port 4rm etisalat 15mb to BBC jow#
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
I guess am 1st to comment on the 2nd page!

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by ugotuf(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
THAT THING HE IS HOLDING LOOKS LIKE A SCOTCH EGG,OR ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Blessmira: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Y is he eating only d Cassava bread? He 4got 2 use Cocoyam akara wt D cassava bread 2 sip Yam Pap. Hmmmm... dt wl b YUMMY...cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Walert: I go die ehhhhh Obasanjo go finish these four loaves of bread!
Dey there dey swear for youself, I go dye get sense pass you
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by texaco1: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
I no know book:
This man is one of the reasons why Nigeria has remained so backward, and look at him here eating cassava bread. cry cry cry cry
He is also one of the very very few nigerians that has sacrificed a lot to keep nigeria one .HE IS A NATIONAL LEADER
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by kelvinginzie: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Obasanjo,my best president.
'If you think,education is
expensive,try ignorance. How
can you be complaining of
money,when you have an
internet connected phone and laptop? Get highly valued money
making ebooks for the
giveway price of 500 naira
each,(even a street begger can
afford this). 1) DISCOVER 101 SECRETS THAT
IS HIDDEN IN YOUR MICROSOFT
EXCELL PROGRAMME . This is a very power full e-
book the teaches the
secrets of power excel.
Power excel is a
programme that you need
to know how to use in you business activties.
2)MAKE $500 MONTHLY WITH
GOOGLE ADSENSE AND
RECEIVE YOUR CASH IN
NIGERIA.
This is an e-book that teaches you the in and out
of Google adsense. it
states the procedures of
how to start and also how
to recieve you earning right
here in Nigeria. 3)BET ON YOUR FAVOURITE
TEAM AND MAKE N40,000
MONTHLY.
This is one e-book that
talks about watching football and makind
money with it. it shows
more insight on how you
ca generate wealth while
watching you favourite
team play. 4)FAST TRACK CASH.
This is a product
developed by one the
most popular world
internet marketer "Ewen
Chia" . This product reaveal some ways on how to can
get money on a demand.
5) META TRADER.
This is a forex trading
software that enable you
to make your trades offline. It dictates when
the market is good to
trade and it does that for
you. With it, there's never
a loss in the FOREX market.
This is a secret of how most successfull FOREX
traders come to be.
6) MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK IN NIGERIA.
This is a product that
teaches you how to make
money even while
chatting and catching fun
on facebook. Facebook has over 70 million users. You can
use this product to
learn how you market
your products to this
peole for free.
7) WEB DESIGN MADE EASY WITH MICROSOFT FRONT
PAGE.
This software teaches you
how to design a website
using the microsoft front
page. coolFREE 100 WEB TEMPLATES
This is a product that
enables you to design any
kind of website. All classes of web templates are provides and easy to
use.
' AFFLIATE MARKETING
MADE EASY, LIBERTY
RESERVE SHOPS
ONLINE,BULK SMS BUSINESS IN NIGERIA ,ARTICLE WRITING
SECRETS, GET A PAYPAL
ACCT. USG
LIBERTY RESERVE ACCT, MAKE
$500 MONTHLY
READING EMAILS , THE BASICS OF
INFROMATION PRODUCT
MARKETING N7,000
BUSINESSES OF A
WEBMASTER, FOREX TRADE
FOR BEGINNERS , SECRET FOOT
BALL SYSTEM N7,500 MODEM
CRACKER (new) This software
can be used
to break/Crack all sorts of
modems and phones. It converts any modem
including that of MTN,
ZAIN, ETISALAT AND GLO into
a universal modem.
E. G Huawei datacards, ZTE
datacards, etc.
Make Your Order Now ,Contact
onlineinvestment-
ebooks@consultant. com.
This offer ends soon,hurry.The first 50 persons will also get the rights to resell them,and keep all the proceeds
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
info: How are we sure that want he was eating is bread and not egg roll? grin
it can be egg roll made with cassava
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
info: How are we sure that want he was eating is bread and not egg roll? grin
it can be egg roll made with cassava. Therefore, it is cassava egg roll
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by lutheran(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
i guess its cassava egg roll
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by tellwisdom: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
**Runs to buy ewa goyin** wink
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by ItMilly(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
I tink say person geh moni person dey fine... grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by hardbody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Did any other person see that man behind the corridor stealing a glance....

He is not supposed to be around when ogas at the top are talking, Lol
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by sunstyle(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Evablazze: Rubbishes makes front page this days...wonder wat NL is turning into
we don hear am bf4, be creative.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by hardbody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
He is also one of the very very few nigerians that has sacrificed a lot to keep nigeria one .HE IS A NATIONAL LEADER

Your head needs FURTHER re-examination for the comment you just made. (Please note the implication of Further re-examination as those words were carefully chosen)
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by laichy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dr Tara and OBJ enjoying Cassava bread from IITA cheesy cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by kokoye(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
ugotuf: THAT THING HE IS HOLDING LOOKS LIKE A SCOTCH EGG,OR ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME? shocked shocked shocked

baba iyabo and scotch egg dont go together..

monkey no dey chop butter
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by texaco1: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
kokoye:

baba iyabo and scotch egg dont go together..

monkey no dey chop butter
Omo see gobe
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Miraclebaby1109: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ex president doesn't look healthy to me sha and he con dey worsen the matter with bread, Nawa ooo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by ChainBlinger: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
I no know book:
This man is one of the reasons why Nigeria has remained so backward, and look at him here eating cassava bread. cry cry cry cry
don't mind him. He's eating a backward bread as backward as he is. Mttcchhww!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by holycup(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
finally,our politicians nw encourage home made goods like cassava bread.but looking at the ugly face eating the bread ,no one on earth will agree to eat the bread.such faces re not meant to be used for goods expected to capture the mind of more buyers.anyway BABA TUALE,BIG RESPECT I NO INSULT U OO .NA WETIN I SEE I DEY TALK.u too worwo jare grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
I no know book:
U're ungrateful. He's the ONE reason u can use that ure scrap fone and chat right now.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Evablazze(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
sunstyle: we don hear am bf4, be creative.
and I see u r been creative...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by drake2005: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
gtrust: Men, I love those seats!
they look like genuine 5 star leather.

Anyone knows if and where we can get them in Nijja

You can't afford it. Goes for 2m for a set. Italian imported.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by goodgood2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
money-hungry :
no beans?
You don't know a thing about obj. He doesn't like combining bread with beans; he prefers it with ijebu garri.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by gtrust: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
drake2005:

You can't afford it. Goes for 2m for a set. Italian imported.

where are they sold
Thanks
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
otijah: but the monkey get money pass every body in ur village when combined together.
God bless u my. Broda
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lol BaBa on point.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by Realdeals(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
www. a dedicated agriculture discussion site,where you share and discuss with farmers and other agriculture professionals worldwide with free marketing opportunity
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by 5much(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
OBJ is showing gud example.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) by bknight: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
I support local content but how strong is d political will of those in abuja to enforce it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / Donkeys Are Butchered And Sold In Markets In The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.