Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Directions From Eko/lagos To Some Local Villages In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Eko/lagos To Some Local Villages In Nigeria (526 Views)

Eko Atlantic City (updates) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Directions From Eko/lagos To Some Local Villages In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Directions from lagos to some local villages for those that like to complain about everything in Eko/Lagos....Lagos this

(Fashola The Great) that...Tinubu this and that....staying in Lagos is not by force....use these directions wisely my

friends...

BORNO

ANAMBRA

EKITI

ENUGU

KWARA

RIVERS

Re: Directions From Eko/lagos To Some Local Villages In Nigeria by AlabamaNiq: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mrknowitall can I have your email or phone number? I have some immigration questions to find out from you. How can I reach you? Thanks a lot.
Re: Directions From Eko/lagos To Some Local Villages In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
AlabamaNiq: Mrknowitall can I have your email or phone number? I have some immigration questions to find out from you. How can I reach you? Thanks a lot.

Post the question right here my nig.... or send it to my facebook...Ola Volta Region Lawal.....

(1) (Reply)

From Alexandria Egypt To Cape Town South Africa By Car / Nigerians And Nigerian Embassies Abroad / Urgent,need Cheap Hotels 10mins From Ikoyi...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.