Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

"""now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... (694 Views)

What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / What Can You Say Of Nairaland So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"""now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by philfearon(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Am coming first....
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by philfearon(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
You Probably wont get to hear this on any Tv news or Newspaper,but this is a testimony Worth Giving...It Happened in Aba today.........

I got off very early this morning,updated my thread here in Nairaland and while still doing this,PHCN brought light...Now,as an original Nigerian boy,i immediately went and plugged my phone,while still pressing it and browsing some stuffs......
Around 7:00a.m as my dad wants to leave for work,he called me,Gave me money to go and pay our electric bill this morning....After happily updating my thread this morning,i left my phone to charge,to go for the errand.....
When i reached PHCN's office,i got to know that they went on strike,so i was redirected to go and pay in any nearest bank...I vexedly entered a bus to Factory Road,Aba where most banks are situated and Did the payment in a First Bank Branch there....
I started coming back happily,as i have achieved my aim...When i reached the Road that my street intersects to, and saw that there was still Light,i was really really happy(i had already booked films to watch),as i had thought they must have taken the light by then......

But then,as i started walking into my street,Lo and Behold,a pole containing High cable tension wire started giving off Sparks of light..Before i could know what was happening,it has turned into a real electric fire,burning the cable wire in the process and vibrated the pole...Next thing i saw,The two other poles coming after the pole on fire caught fire too,and before one could say Jack,the first pole was uprooted by the force of the heavy lighting that was taken Place........
Now,i was not the only Person watching,cuz many people have gathered and were watching it,and cries and shouts raged everywhere cuz there was a school right beside where that vibrating and fiercely burning pole was...Actually,Many people ran away from the scene the poles on fire created,but everybody started praying for those children there,that the pole might not fall there,cuz there was no way they could run out without the rapid fire from the cable burning them.........
But just as if it was a magic,the falling pole changed its direction,and fell in a position it was not supposed to fall....
While falling,it dragged the other poles down with it,so three poles fell simultaneously,without hurting any body....You should have seen how we all rejoiced at this....

Now what if the pole fell into that school? What if there was a car passing by? What if children were playing there? What if other people were just passing by the time this incident occured? Maybe it will now have made headlines.......But all thanks to God,a miracle happened.....But men,na him be say no light again o for my area for now,and i just went and paid a Bill i wont use,plus the fact that i will be frustrated more without light while waiting for ASUU to call off their Strike....What a day!!..................
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by queencharming(f): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thank GoD ooooooooo, but does dat mean u won't update again? wink
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by philfearon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
queen charming: Thank GoD ooooooooo, but does dat mean u won't update again? wink
I just updated the thread now...U can go and read it..........
I will still be updating......But just incase i didnt update anyday,you now know the cause.....But damn!!...You are really pretty o.......*winks*...
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by queencharming(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
wink
philfearon:
I just updated the thread now...U can go and read it..........
I will still be updating......But just incase i didnt update anyday,you now know the cause.....But damn!!...You are really pretty o.......*winks*...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ Tanx joor, my head dey swellllllllll........
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by Gboliwe: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank God!
May God be praised.
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by philfearon(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
queen charming: wink
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ Tanx joor, my head dey swellllllllll........
*Whew*.....~smiles~.
Re: """now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... by philfearon(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gboliwe: Thank God!
May God be praised.
Amen...

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Smileys On Nairaland Is Your Favorite / Sometimes!!! / Reality Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.