Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pls,dnt Do Dis - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls,dnt Do Dis (1016 Views)

Pls Dnt Laf / Dnt Over-laugh, Dnt Break Ur Ribs / Pls. Dnt Get Married (2) (3) (4)

Pls,dnt Do Dis by oreshade(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2008
i visit nairaland alot nd i mite nt be a poster but i read ur jokes alot, but,presently,u guyz nd gals vnt bin postin those nice joke dat is peculiar to dis forum,i cme here every minute nd find same jokes pls people try harder,nevertheles,thanks to al posters who ve actualy made me laugh nd made my day witout knwin eg:migines,sam mila,clemcykul,gunpoint,ituen,tesy,saucekid,mr turkey nd a whle lot of others,thank u, keep it up
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by gunpoint(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry

I CANT BLIV DIS??

SUM PESIN WEN I NO KNW CAST ME, A WHOLE ME, GENERAL ME, ALONG WIT TURKEY(TURKEY OHH!!),
SAUCEKID(WHO WENT THRU HIS TEETHIN PROCESS RITE 4 DIS LAND),
ITEUN(DAT HELL BOUND POLY)
TESSY(I CANT SHOUT)
MIGS(WEY DON RITE GCE TIL WACE AND NECO JST GIV AM 12 P9 AS CONSOLATION)
SAMMY(NO COMMENT)
AND CLEMS(MY CHIC GUY B4, B4)

ME WIT DIS PPL??
angry angry angry

I 4 VEX 4 U, BT I WIL GIV U D OPPORTUNITY TO REDEEM UR SEF,
SO MY QUES IS,

WHO U BE SEF??
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by oreshade(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2008
bin on nairaland 4 2 years nd cn say i knt u al wel,am sure u dnt knw me cos i dnt post nt even reply but i enjoy readin jokes.let me jst say sme people re gvers whle others are takers.lol
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by ThePope(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2008
so u just take and never give. no wonder you no even mention me. grin
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by oreshade(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2008
pope,no vex,didnt ve time to write everybodies nme,atleast i knw u, u at kuvuki land abi,aint u d guy dey threatned to gulp piss.lol
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by ThePope(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2008
sorry solder! i've never been threatened nor do i threaten with pee. you must have missed a line or two. cheesy
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by oreshade(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2008
hmm,apologies then,u knw kuvuki is a long story,must ve mixed up smewhere,niwaiz,sum1 threatned sum1 wif pis
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by ThePope(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2008
that's life in Kuvuki land cool
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by saucekid(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2008
welcome

pointgun too vex grin
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by gunpoint(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2008
typical saucekid!!
welcomin a 2 yr old pikin!!!
identify ursef well well pesin!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by clemcykul(f): 12:54pm On May 26, 2008
u again!
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by gunpoint(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2008
henh!!

me again!!!

so??

wetin com happen??

luk!!

clems!!!

dis na new yr oh!!!

watch it!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by manickal(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2008
hey, why was i not mentioned too.?
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by gunpoint(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2008
maniac

y dem go mention u??

who b u??
angry cool angry
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by oreshade(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2008
manickal,i knw u too,lol
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by topeteadr(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2008
Bla bla bla. . . .

@Gunpoint. . .

Guess who's incharge >ME<.
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by clemcykul(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2008
will you shatap!
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by ThePope(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2008
puts duc tapes on his mouth
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by clemcykul(f): 8:32am On May 28, 2008
thats ryte my pope, dont 4get the thread and needle.

my gawd pope i have some confessions embarassed
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by olorundele(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2008
The nation is corrupt and everyone is getting corrupt but there is one solution. Though it seeems you have no life and the future looks unclear. Encourage yourself and bring forth your creativity to the best and optimum standard and level.

I have a solution for you,

Do you need a lasting solution to your It problems, do you want to grow you business in an exceeding faster rate, do you want to create a lasting identity for your products and services? Then here comes the solution you’ve been waiting for.

VINESTARS
We focus our energy, creativity, expertise, and resources exclusively on our clients’ products, services, expanding their reach to a virtually unlimited audience on the Internet. Visit us at: www.vinestars.com
Solving issues as they come is what we’re good at. We push our glasses up our noses, roll up our sleeves and make our clients’ problems our own until it’s solved. visit: www.vinestars.com
Our reputation for quality gives us an edge over others when it comes to designing appealing websites which attract viewers and effectively convey your message so that you get results. We focus on making websites that are easy to navigate, without compromising aesthetic quality. Visit: www.vinestars.com
We make our clients discover a new philosophy and style of business. We realize that it takes something different to create and deliver your message. There are many important parts of getting a business online. All parts are equally important. We provide you with everything you expect from a leading e-solution company. And a lot you don’t. So whatever you want about the web, you will find it in Vinestars.
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by clemcykul(f): 9:02am On May 28, 2008
simply speechless
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by folly69(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2008
say somethin
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by ThePope(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2008
clemcykul:

thats ryte my pope, don't forget the thread and needle.

my gawd pope i have some confessions embarassed

shoot! am all ears
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by clemcykul(f): 4:47pm On May 28, 2008
ok i will

yersterday after working hours on my way home i met err err err awww lemme visit the loo pope
i'll continue wen i come back
Re: Pls,dnt Do Dis by ThePope(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2008
u can do the shit thin. no sweat! cheesy

I Wish That Was Ini Edo's Ass / First Kiss / Man And Wife