Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,428 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos (1404 Views)

Any Body Know Were To Chip Ur Xbox 360 In Kaduna. / My XBOX 360 Arcade Disc Drive Does Not Open Anymore / I Need Someone To Update My Xbox 360 To Lt 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos by nite4real40(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Would like to have a direct contact if possible, phone number or email. Thanks
Re: Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos by mankand(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Govto alaba international market, that is where you will have it fixed
Re: Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos by nite4real40(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Were exactly at alaba do u have someone there if so numer please I need it urgently
Re: Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos by trendytrendz: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2013
You can get it fixed at alaba but my advice is that you just forget about a game nd get a new one probably the slim version. Repairing it would only waste your money as its bound to happen again after repair. Its called the red ring of death caused by overheating and the processor automatically shuts itself down to prevent it from getting spoilt. Do not waste your time or money, get a new one and stay off old versions of xbox 360 to reduce the likely hood of it happening
Re: Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos by nite4real40(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks
Re: Any Body Know Were I Can Fix My Xbox 360 Having 1red Light Issues In Lagos by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
nOOOOOO!! one red ring E74 is either memory or cable issues. try this,

first you need patience, if you are nt patient, just take it to alaba... and try these steps in the order in which i have stated them.

1st try:
Take out your hard drive and try turning it on, if it still doesnt work, take out your av cables and try it with another Av cable, if it still does work try this:

2nd try
Make sure there is no CD in the drive

turn off your xbox

take out the video cable, ethernet cable and your hard drive, leave the power cable on.

now turn on the xbox with only the power cable plugged in and leave it for a very long time say 20-25mins.

plug back the av cable and restart the xbox. it should work... if i doesnt try again and if still doesnt work try this...

3rd try
turn on the xbox, put n two broom sticks or straws or sumtin behind the xbox to stop the fans from rolling ( we are going to over heat it)... leave it on with the broom sticks behind for a long time till you get 2red lights, and a no signal screen, unplug the power cable and plug it back and restart you xbox,it should work, if it doesnt try again. bt do not try more than twice.

Hope ths helps, keep me posted

(1) (Reply)

IT'S OFFICIAL Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 15 / 10 Benefits Of Video Games / PES2013 Patch/crack Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.