Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Solar Battery Charger For Phones, Cameras - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Battery Charger For Phones, Cameras (648 Views)

Hidden Cameras Capture Forest Elephant's Activity In South-west Nigeria / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Battery Charger For Phones, Cameras by coolsakif11: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Solar Battery Charger for Phones, Cameras, USB Devices (Pink) lets you charge all your electronic gadgets anywhere, anytime. Should you be tired of your own electrical devices succumbing suitable when you wish these people essentially the most, then you definately will cherish this photo voltaic power supply charger. This kind of charger could possibly be small (and pink), nonetheless it can charge any kind of unit that fees through little UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS, such as cell phones and PDA's, surveillance cameras and camcorders, AUDIO and MP4 participants, and even lightweight gaming programs such as the PSP! In addition there are several adapters to be able to demand some well-liked company mobiles. You'll love the actual ease of to be able to demand your complete electrical units at any time you would like, wherever an individual get.
Re: Solar Battery Charger For Phones, Cameras by Omexonomy: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2013
I am intrested
how much volt is the output
how effective is it
how much does it cost.

(1) (Reply)

Brain's Consciousness 'sleep ON/OFF Switch' Found By Scientists / I Requested Dr Akpan Of Okundospelltemple Most Powerful Spells / Two Nigerian Students Find Cure For Halitosis (mouth Odour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.