Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (27326 Views)

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / How Long Can A 2 Kva Inverter With 2 Truck Batteries Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Topmost16: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2009
How to build an inverter starting from 500wat to 2kva
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Topmost16: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2009
You can contact me on 08067386562 email dammyluv16@yahoo.Com.I wil teach you how to build inverter yourself.And the charger plus the transformer.My guy i have alot of sample with me and those that i had produced for different people in ogbomoswo,ijebu ode and abuja.My next coming package is the recycling inverter that would be working and stil be charging itself for 24hrs so no power failure.
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Afam(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2009
How much?

Have you built one yourself that you are probably using or sold to an individual or company that is working well?

If yes, where can one see a working version of what you want to teach?
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Topmost16: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2009
I have alot of package from 500wat above

1 Like

Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Topmost16: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2009
I have alot of package from 500wat above.My next project is recycling inverter no power failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Topmost16: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2009
I have alot of package from 500wat above.My next project is recycling inverter no power failure
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by bidemi007: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
how much do u teach people and the duration of the lecture
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Akanniade(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
Topmost16:

my friend stop deceiving people. What the hell are you recycling? The same power you got from ur battery in the first place?
People stop wasting ur time. The hand built xformer is not as efficient as the factory built. without an efficient xformer, ur battery power is wasted. These days it is cheaper to buy than build. But if you an hobbyist go ahead
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Akanniade(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
people interested in inverters shud check my post in this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-256887.0.html
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Afam(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
Akanniade:

The hand built xformer is not as efficient as the factory built. without an efficient xformer, your battery power is wasted.

My friend, it is really shocking to read some of the things you put down on these inverter systems.

Do you build inverters?

What is the basis for some of the blanket statements you have been making?

You state boldly that a mass produced transformer is more efficient than a hand built one? What constitutes a transformer? Are you aware that the quality of electric cables produced in Nigeria is higher than all imported ones?

Please, stick to what you are sure of.

That you have tried some inverters from India and China and found them wanting doesn't give you the right to make categorical statements that are not factual.
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Akanniade(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2009
Afam:

My friend, it is really shocking to read some of the things you put down on these inverter systems.

Do you build inverters?

What is the basis for some of the blanket statements you have been making?

You state boldly that a mass produced transformer is more efficient than a hand built one? What constitutes a transformer? Are you aware that the quality of electric cables produced in Nigeria is higher than all imported ones?

Please, stick to what you are sure of.

That you have tried some inverters from India and China and found them wanting doesn't give you the right to make categorical statements that are not factual.
In answer to your question. Yes I used to. My very first inverter I built myself, xformer winding and all. You of all people shud know that building by hand requires a larger core to get to get a comparable power rating with a smaller core machine wound. Hand winding is a brute force approach to a technology that is already perfected. Why try to reinvent the wheel? Reputable companies make use of high permeability cores hence a more compact design. I am not into inverter sales or services but whenever I see false claims I cant help but refute.

Afam, what about the guy claiming to recycle inverter power? What is ur take on that? When I advocate buying, I mean from a company with accreditation. Good things dont come cheap. Unfortunately Nigerians are always lookin 4 short cuts. Even people who lack knowledge of the most basic rudiments of electronics suddenly claim to be experts. I think I have said enough. LOL
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Afam(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2009
Akanniade:

In answer to your question. Yes I used to. My very first inverter I built myself, xformer winding and all. You of all people shud know that building by hand requires a larger core to get to get a comparable power rating with a smaller core machine wound. Hand winding is a brute force approach to a technology that is already perfected. Why try to reinvent the wheel? Reputable companies make use of high permeability cores hence a more compact design. I am not into inverter sales or services but whenever I see false claims I cant help but refute.

Without meaning to disrespect you I will state the following based on your comments.

1. You used to build inverters but don't do so now.

Why? Is it that you could not get it right and as such have taken a position that because you could not get it right no other person could?

2. You stated on another thread that you have tried inverters from India and China and that they are not reliable at all.

Your 2 years of using inverters including building yourself and buying imported inverters don't give you the right or the expertise to make categorical statements about inverters.

3. The inverter I use in my office was built locally and I have never used a generator in my office for over 5 years and hardly use a generator in my house. This means that we do things right, we build reliable inverters and offer meaningful enforceable warranties on them.

Your comment on reinventing the wheel will not be delved into because that often quoted phrase is one of the major reasons why the inverters you have bought from China and India have always failed even when these inverters are built in semi or fully automated production lines with state of the art machine tools.

Akanniade:

Afam, what about the guy claiming to recycle inverter power? What is your take on that? When I advocate buying, I mean from a company with accreditation. Good things dont come cheap. Unfortunately Nigerians are always lookin 4 short cuts. Even people who lack knowledge of the most basic rudiments of electronics suddenly claim to be experts. I think I have said enough. LOL

The 3rd post on this thread was made by me so I don't see why you are asking what my take is on the guy's claim.

No one knows everything about technology so dismissing a claim simply because you are not aware is not the way to go as you may be wrong.

I asked the poster relevant questions as anyone should.
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by badesco(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
How much, what is d duration & where are u based? Pls send d info to my email address, badejo08@gmail.com. All d best.
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by ltechniger(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hi All

We should all try and encourage ourselves, but that does not mean we should sit tight and look when people are making false claims. it is true that we have people that are can build inverter designs successfully here in Nigeria and it may also be true that we can achieve high efficiency, but it is not possible to build one that will self charge without adding an external source like PHCN, wind or solar.

The reason is that some of the energy stored in the battery is lost as heat in the components and transformer in the process of inverting the DC to AC to carry load, and AC to DC to charge the battery, so even if you are using the inverter to only charge itself and not carry any external load it will still lose energy and shut down.

Although there are some no input energy sources that people are currently researching, Inverter is not one of them.

LtechNiger

1 Like

Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by oduz: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
Revealing! cool
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Nuriel22: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2010
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by OEBA: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
go check out www.oebaltd.com they might be of help, they started me off in my recycling business
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by HWatt(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
ltechniger: Hi All

We should all try and encourage ourselves, but that does not mean we should sit tight and look when people are making false claims. it is true that we have people that are can build inverter designs successfully here in Nigeria and it may also be true that we can achieve high efficiency, but it is not possible to build one that will self charge without adding an external source like PHCN, wind or solar.

The reason is that some of the energy stored in the battery is lost as heat in the components and transformer in the process of inverting the DC to AC to carry load, and AC to DC to charge the battery, so even if you are using the inverter to only charge itself and not carry any external load it will still lose energy and shut down.

Although there are some no input energy sources that people are currently researching, Inverter is not one of them.

LtechNiger

its possible 2 recycle bt it will take lot of calculations n hypothensis.
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by macsonleo: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
THE MD MACSON LEOPHIL NIG LTD
4 CLUB ROAD
PORT HARCOURT
RIVERS STATE
TELL +234 08065 888 267

We deal on solar engineering project, we install
solar boreholes,
solar street lights
solar powered homes and offices
solar schools

our prices are very reasonable, if you award a contract our bank provide the funds pending when you have the money
look forward to hearing from you. we accept sublet also
Engr Gbada ovie
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Agboki: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. by Johnterryfama(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have no reason to argue but to believe that A NIGERIAN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AS NIGERIAN.
Just a simple question how much does it cost?
instead of giving a direct answer, you guys are there defining India and China, wheel and winding, recycling and "contacting me".
' The 500kv will cost you three thousand everything included,. the lecture fee plus material , plus registration plus construction plus battery,transportation excluded is ten thousand. etc as simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Constructed Solar Water Heater By A UNIMAID Final Year Student / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.