Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls (1421 Views)

Tecno Boom J8 Review: A N41,000 Phone That Crushes Its Rivals / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by VIPICO(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2008
Hi All

Presently am using this Bird phone that has this feature where I can just reject any number that i dont want to receive calls from (not Call Barring). But it does not have other features like camera, bluetooth etc.

I intend to buy any other phone that has the Reject feature as well as other modern features.

If u know any phones like that, please share.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by dragnet: 9:53pm On May 23, 2008
Buy a Nokia with symbian OS . . . .then install the call blacklist app.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by sect(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2008
Sonyericsson phones does dat but you av to list the numbers you want to reject and immediately the blacklisted number(s) call you,a busy tone will be automatically sent to the number without ur phone ringing
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by sect(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2008
One more thing,you dont have to install any application or software before you can reject calls on ur sonyericsson,its an installed feature in the phone, Hehehe. . . SE roocks. . . .
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by BayoMaya(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2008

Wa sere jooo
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by 9iceX(m): 12:45am On May 24, 2008
'Call blacklist application'. Hey DRAGNET!, which site can i get that from?
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by tobs(m): 3:45am On May 24, 2008
@sect . . , u rigth bro . . .but it got a max of numbers u can retrict . . , wink i love S.E for that . . .
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by hayprof(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2008
tobs:

@sect . . , u rigth bro . . .but it got a max of numbers u can retrict . . , wink i love S.E for that . . .

With the Blacklist app On Nokia, u can restrict even all the Numbers on ur Phone! grin
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Nobody: 7:02am On May 24, 2008
hayprof:

With the Blacklist app On Nokia, u can restrict even all the Numbers on your Phone! grin

True talk
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Donseaun(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2008
Gone
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by sect(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2008
Huh. . Tobs wat u saying,with S.E you can also reject all calls,go to manage calls,then you select accept calls. There are three options there which are
1. All callers
2. Only from list and
3. None
so you can still reject all ur calls if you wish.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by sect(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2008
@9icex have you tried dotsis.com or sharemobile.ro or just make ur request known to hayprof on his thread(Apps thread),am sure he'll get it for you in no time
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Donseaun(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2008
Swit.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by zeal22(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2008
with black list app, u can set diff response types 2 a particular number
1. prerecorded voice mail
2. reject call
3 reject and reply via sms automaticallyetc
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Donseaun(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2008
Gbese
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by dragnet: 8:24am On May 24, 2008
9icex, do as sect said . . .
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Donseaun(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2008
y?
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by VIPICO(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2008
Weldone all!

You guys are the bomb.

@dragnet,
What is the display on the rejected caller's phone while calling. My Bird shows 'user busy' just as sect says Sonyericsson does. I'm not quite down with that.

Does NOKIA show 'user busy' too or something else
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by hayprof(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2008
VIPICO:

Does NOKIA show 'user busy' too or something else
[/quote

. . .I believe it should show something of Such Or Similar** wink
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by diehard(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2008
I presently use a nokia symbian phone that i've installed a blacklist software(Call manager) i can reject calls and decide the respond to the rejected call such as number busy and reply via sms or just plain relect and it can also reject all sms from blacklisted number. I got it from dotsis.com
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Donseaun(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2008
Sumtn wey yapa 4 sharemobile.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by VIPICO(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2008
@ diehard
What 's the price?
I think am gonna go for the NOKIA Symbian.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by VIPICO(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2008
diehard:

I presently use a nokia symbian phone that i've installed a blacklist software(Call manager) i can reject calls and decide the respond to the rejected call such as number busy and reply via sms or just plain relect and it can also reject all sms from blacklisted number. I got it from dotsis.com

@diehard
How do I go about getting the phone from dotsis.com. I have registered.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by dee02(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2008
you can only set your phone to reject calls becoz i doubt you would get one straight from the manufacturer with pre-installed blacklister

you either pre-set ur fone or you add a new software to it to enable you reject specific calls
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by diehard(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2008
What i got from dotsis.com is the call manager software and not a phone. U can get any nokia n-series phone and download the software into it
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2008
i downloaded off the internet and then uploaded "Blackballer" into my Nokia 70m and it's doing the job; it's been a life saver from a certain bug-a-boo that's been terrorizing my life. it blocks unwanted calls and sms. but it's a trail software, lasts only 14 days. I'll try to get a crack online later.
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by Fadajasi(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2008
Hmm
Re: I Need A Phone That Can Reject Specific Calls by demi2008(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2008
u can buy a samsung U600 or E250 it has all d features u need and u can reject calls from d nums u dont want by just adding d nums to reject list

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Swap / What Is The Difference Between Dual Active And Dual Standby? / Here Comes The World’s Thinnest Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.