Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop (31093 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by yeriyamaruma(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• My God, my d gentle soul of ur daughter rest in ur bossom IJN forgive ha sins
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Josh316: SCHIZOPHRENIA... With all the voices in her head... One of the commonest Mental Illnesses around. Shame she wasn't given proper medical attention. Psychiatry in Nigeria is still way back! RIP Poor Lady

More like depression

2 Likes

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Sike(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
What a cruel fate. sad
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Josh316(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
annoymous:

More like depression

Yeah, It can lead to depression... Always hearing things and imagining that the world is against you... SAD
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Tingles(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
So adults sing "mama mi ko le be.." too

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by HandsomeEmeka: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Orikinla: May God help us all. so painful, though

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by fulli16(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
OOPS...we rarely see cases of suicide in Nigeria...i guess we Nigerians re stronger than we think,anyways, dats by d bush.
as 4 d woman who succeeded in executing herself...i pray u sumhow find peace
undecided
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Makapounse(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
May b She thought she can never overcome her problems, which she's wrong
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by mankind80(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wetin she dey find for Lagoon...when YabaLeft no far grin
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by DICKtator: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yield: Look at all the gbeboruns in that picture. RIP to the woman. I wonder what was going on with her or what type of weight she was carrying on her shoulders. sad sad
Gbeboruns or concerned citizens? Infact the person that snapped the pic is actually the gbegborun
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by eightsin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
B_CELLS: RIP 2d dead!Why is suicide attempt rate so high&prevalent in Nigeria? Jonathan,c wia u av led Nigeria 2!Nigeria is gradually decomposing!smh

Now,how is it jonah's fault?
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Valdblngx: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
RARE
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by deleteme: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
B_CELLS: RIP 2d dead!Why is suicide attempt rate so high&prevalent in Nigeria? Jonathan,c wia u av led Nigeria 2!Nigeria is gradually decomposing!smh

Since she committed the suicide in Lagos, so fashola is to be blamed. May be her house was marked for demolition..

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by hardbody: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
.....And the woman died.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by gunners160(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones: The first comment got me laughing...why on earth did the mod hide it??..make person laff

@topic...why do people from that part of nigeria always tk the suicide option?? Suicide is cowardly and selfish..why on earth will anybody commit suicide??...na why I love ma eastern brothers...man must hustle regardless of what life throws at you..
u re rite but sometimes all those old mamas/papas wit aeroplane wings nd www mirror 4 village no dey smile ooo them fit dey do dis woman 4 village u knw weither u offend them or nt them go still dey target person
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by moscobabs(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
na wa for Nairalanders ooo,the 1st Comment page are for opinions while the other pages are for quotes.I know some people will still quote me.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by NNMUU(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Irrespective of where you are or the challenges, difficulties you're going through suicide is never an option neither is it a solution to your problem.
God is always in control.... Trust him.
RIP ma'am
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by fashrola(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
I know a MUMU will type dis

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by charlesm91(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
sm'one posted b4 that naija was ranked the most stressfull country.maybe we startn to see reasons
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by naijathings(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
[size=18pt]I go thru lots of sh*t everyday. I have made terrible mistakes and accounted for losses in the past that I thought i could not live with.
sometimes, I wake up with the fear of failure and many other things. i have thought of ending it many times since i was a child. but this life is beautiful and you will see only what you choose to see.. I choose to see the things that make me want to be here. I choose to stay alive and do my tug of war with this life... I choose to see the beautiful family, brothers sisters and friends I have.. and the glory that will be mine IF i overcome the troubles that make me want to kill myself. I love to have to last laugh.
I have overcome many obstacles and have many more to jump. Death is going to catch up with me one day but it will not be by suicide.. No..
Not going out that way.. [/size]

8 Likes

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
ADIEU!
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU: Irrespective of where you are or the challenges, difficulties you're going through suicide is never an option neither is it a solution to your problem.
God is always in control.... Trust him.
RIP ma'am

You say that cos you don't know what some people are going thru. If you did,you wouldn't have said that.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
...and what happens if the railings on this bridge give way from the huge pressure.....and all these jobless on-lookers get thrown into the river below?

mass suicide?
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
She had mental issues and yet the family thought nothing of leaving her to hang around town all by herself? Anyway, RIP to her. I hope she finds the peace she sought.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by NNMUU(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
OKeokpa:

You say that cos you don't know what some people are going thru. If you did,you wouldn't have said that.

Believe me I've through challenges and at some point i actually prayed for death but not once did I ever think of committing suicide.
As humans we are bound to face challenges but the joy is knowing that someday it will all end.
Challenges never last forever
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Miraclebaby1109: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Only God knws her reasons for the suicide .....RIP mammy
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
The woman don tire.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by trolling(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
thou shall not kill yourself....her demon influenced her mind and killed her thats why he is called an angel of death
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by ifyblinz(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chai,I was dere wen it happened bt was in a BRT bus just saw wen they brought her out..May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by kzokul(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
She has mental problems and yet she committed suicide......she has mental problems and yet d polytene bag dt was found dt belonged 2 ha contained sane documents....I guess somethine fishy is behind it....... d issue shud b investigate veri well.....
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by omongbatic: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Blame ACN and Fasola. Na dem baje eko

2 Likes

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop by blackbeau1(f): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hope she's having fun with Ghaddaffi,MJ and co in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.