Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! (2374 Views)

LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by anastbabe(f): 6:45am On May 24, 2008
Hi there,
I am offering car dealers in Lagos a very good bargain.I am ready to provide them a space within Abuja city so they would be able to sell off their cars very fast and also at a very good price.I have come to realise that in Abuja,people are ready to buy cars at very good prices but they are not ready to negotiate with cars that are in Lagos.They rather prefer seeing the cars than asking someone to help get them, So .car dealers in Lagos;instead of having to wait for some months before selling a car,these cars could be sold very fast and at reasonable prices in Abuja with a profit difference that could be as high as 800k .LOTS OF CARS IN LAGOS WITH MUCH COMPETITION AND LESS CARS HERE IN ABUJA WITH MORE BUYING POWER.So am looking for a a very good car dealer that can be bringing cars up here in Abuja while i show him the space i can provide.The security of the cars are very guaranteed .For interested dealers,Give me a call and i will tell you what all these is all about .Here is my number -08060657696
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2008
I smell a rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Senator, there are a lot of unresolved issues about you. Hope this segment turns out right for you in the end. Good luck?
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2008
[center]SENATOR WHICH ONES NA grin grin grin[/center]
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by anastbabe(f): 7:28pm On May 26, 2008
I really dont know what is wrong with you nairalanders. What is bad about a senator in the making trying to cut out on a deal with prosective and potential business men on here.I have not done anything wrong and i dont owe anybody any explanation.True i asked some nairalanders to submit their cv on here.For those that did,a sizeable number of them have gotten good jobs here in Abuja.So if you out there and interested ,you can contact me and am so sure you will be glad you did.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2008
Yea, you owe no one any explanation. But, when you try to play on the intelligence of others then you are way out of line.

Business partnership (or whatever), especially the one you are trying to set up now, requires trust and confidence to succeed. Coming from the issue of when you asked people to send in their resumes up to this point, there are many unanswered questions.

For starters, let us have the statistics of those you got jobs for. We dont need names or organisations, just where you placed them. Let us have solid figures - 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, , 100. Come on, this is not about the current caper you are trying to pull right now. Its about your past actions.

So, how many, ?
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by anastbabe(f): 7:53am On May 27, 2008
you think am a fool as to start naming names and telling you all that i have done .What good will that bring to you?.I am not answerable to you in anyway.Please always learn to avoid things you know wont do you any good and focus on the essentials, I would have said you send your cv to me to see if i would be able to get you a job but there is no opportunity right now to be filled in.So my brother ,learn a lesson-you dont have to be too suspicious of everyone that comes on here.IT DOES AND BRINGS NO GOOD TO ANYONE (INCLUDING YOU)!!!!!!I have a lot of ideas that has been helping me over the years and this auto-deal is just one of them .Both parties learn to gain one way or the other.For car dealers that are interested in this ,please give a call .
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2008
@ anastbabe,

I read your post and smiled. First, because you really don't know what you are talking about. I have not said you were answerable to anyone. But, you need to clear the air about the uproar generated on another thread about your offer of jobs to people. I wonder if you ever went back to review the various comments made by different contributors on that thread.

Obviously, you fail to see the link between business, life, livelihood and character. I will let you in on something that a lot of people on Nairaland, myself inclusive, do in determining the character and personality of people to take seriously or not. We review your various contributions in the past. This reveals to us the kind of individual at the other end. More often than not, over a period of time, people reveal tiny bits of their persona and person through their various contributions. Through this, one is able to glean the kind of person you are.

Really, you do not put much stock by your identity and that is why you can come at me with that hurt pride of yours. I am not trying to get at you. I am just saying ' a good name (identity) is better than gold and silver'. By now you should be able to link what I said earlier about the link between business, life, livelihood and character.

Meanwhile, as for getting me a job. That would be in your dreams. PLEASE REVIEW MY VARIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS IN HERE, THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME WHETHER I NEED A JOB. I hate bandying words with people or getting into uncessary arguments over nothing. So, I will just drop the matter.

And, like I siad in my initial post - I wish you luck and hope this new venture turns out right in the end.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2008
Senator,

probably you need to refresh your memory of what transpired during the last time you breezed in. You are yet to respond to that. Meanwhile, here is the link to that thread. You may wish to clear the air.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=89194.msg1625547#msg1625547
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2008
@ Senator,

I have often heard it said (and probably read it in some places) that as people are about to die their lifetime slowly rolls by them and they view same as if in a slow moving movie.

Permit me to gradually, roll your Nairaland life before your very eyes.

1. Forums / Jobs / I Am The Senator On Nairaland: Post Your Cv Here!  on: October 27, 2007, 08:51 AM 
I am the senator on nairaland, i have been here for quite a time now and i know there are some selected few who would like to deliberate on ways on how to move our great country forward , feel free to post your views here and also for the unemployed, you can post your cv here  while i instruct my P.A to print them out , i wish you all merry xmas in advence .

2.   Forums / Jobs / Re: Read Your Way To A Great Job And Career: Today And Always.  on: August 04, 2007, 09:02 AM 
please i need a copy of the resource, can you send me oneat my mail address-gbadejonet@yahoo.com, thanks in adavance.
kayode

3.  Forums / Religion / Re: I Find Church Services Boring  on: July 27, 2007, 10:03 PM 
i would have loved it if doyin said some church activities are very boring and lifeless,that would have been a lot better.there are churches nowadays that are practically empty in everything,i would say that you have made a good decision  by not going there, look out for churches backed up with signs and wonders ,a church whereby you can  make the miracle happen for yourself,not allowing some jerry-curled pastor to lay hands on you,thereby putting you in some more inexplicable and mysterious bondage, there are a couple of them in nigeria now, well if you are really looking for a church which every service you miss would mean a lot ,you can find churches where practical christainity is being practised, not grammatical or theoretical christainity, try MFM or REDEEMED and your life will never remain the same again.

4.   Forums / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only  on: July 25, 2007, 07:24 AM 
Hello omosexxxy,
   You need not listento them,, they are all fools , remember you are in nigeria and not america, and you are talking to those that doesnt even know what an airport looks like talk less of travelling out.
   don't mind them its good expressing your mind, anyway you can decide to call me o this number(08060657696) and i will be happy to keep you company and make your stay fun-filled, i promise you that, i live in abuja,just give me a call.
   you can have this to peruse over, this is what my ex girl wrote me when she was leaving .My name is kayode, !

TO KAYODE MY LOVE!

As the sun retires from the day
and darkness fills the sky,
I close my eyes and drift away
and dream of you and I.

In my dreams, I take your hand
and slowly guide your way
up the stairs to Heaven,
in the clouds is where we lie.

You take your hand and touch my face
as you look into my eyes.
My body begins to shake
and my stomach feels with butterflies.

I look up at you and you look at me,
your eyes are wide and bright.
I arch my back and guide you in
and you make love to me all night.

Suddenly I wake up,
the sun is up by then.
But I can't wait until the night
so I can see you once again.

EMMANUELLA

5.   Forums / Jobs / Re: Unitybank  on: July 25, 2007, 06:58 AM 

i also did the interview but yet to hear anything from them.you can call my number (08060657696)while you take mine so that we stay informed of latest happening, i learnt there sre so many wrongs that needs to be righted in the entire conduct of the recruitment exercise, do you know that there are still so many that have not been called that passed the first interview they did in february 2007, lets pray the whole thing goes in a way that will favour us, i learnt they need more than enough graduates.that the former one they did was just to recruit 200 as an emergency approach.the real recruitment is what wil be happening real soon.      

6.   Forums / Jobs / Nafdac Is Recruiting !  on: July 24, 2007, 10:11 PM 
NAFDAC is accepting cv, drop your CV and photocopies of your credentials at the NAFDAC headquarters at zone 7,wuse,abuja.

7.   Forums / Autos / Re: Price Slash; Now =N=250,000; Mercedes-benz 190 (padded)  on: July 22, 2007, 09:08 AM 
hello
  its like you reside in abuja, am also in abuja, please get back to me , i am very much interested, let me know if the car is still available for  pick up, i have the money with me , i will pay you immediately after test driving it and falls within my specifications , i will be waiting for your call(08060657696), but meanwhile i will continue trying your number and see if it goes, honestly am very much intereseted, get back to me asap

8.   Forums / Autos / Re: Price Slash; Now =N=250,000; Mercedes-benz 190 (padded)  on: July 22, 2007, 09:01 AM 
am interested in the offer,please can you get back to me as soon as possible, i have tried your number but it seems its not going , can you call me on 08060657696, i will appreciate your call, and if there are other options .please let me know  

9.   Forums / Autos / i need a honda bullet or hala between the range 250,000-300,000  on: July 22, 2007, 08:53 AM 
hello nairalanders,
   am new here, i need help from you  guys here, i really need a car to use , i have  250,000 -300,000 for car right right now and i want to buy the car as early as possible before i start spending the money.
    i don't know if i get a honda hala or honda bullet between the price of 250,000-300,000, anybody with good information about how i get this can call me on this number 08060657696 or 08027622314.i will really appreciate good linkages,
    i reside in abuja and it seems i have not seen any for now .i need this help as soon as possible

Senator, now look in the mirror. Tell me who and what you see. I wonder how you can live with yourself after all these. Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2008
@tee

Men you mean oh, lol, chei,

My lifetime nko, hope say i no bad sha, cos i never wan die slow death? Lol Lol Lol
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2008
@ nkc,

no be my fault o. The guy just come here dey form. And, I try talk to am sfri sofri. he no gree hear word. Dat na why I show am him report card. angry

As for you, you be real ogbologbo o. Your own report card go long well well. And, na true you talk o your own film go tay smallllllllllllllllllll. grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2008
grin grin grin okay oh, wetin be ogbologbo grin
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2008
nkc,

'ogbologbo' na hard person wey come get sense and experience put. Or, to put it in another way 'hradened' more like. But, for you I dont mean in a criminal sense o! shocked

You have been in here a long while, and you know your way around. So, that makes you an experienced person on nairaland. cheesy
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2008
grin no problem oh grin thank you for the comment's. All road's lead to donating money for seun to buy a Car, grin. I have turned myself to campaign public affairs minister of the steering committee of we must buy a Car. Pls donate so that our admin can have a Powerful Car.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by ToToChoper: 2:57pm On May 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin This nairaland nah die!!!!
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by adechuks(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2008
nkc:

grin no problem oh grin thank you for the comment's. All road's lead to donating money for seun to buy a Car, grin. I have turned myself to campaign public affairs minister of the steering committee of we must buy a Car. Please donate so that our admin can have a Powerful Car.

I thot Seun wanted to buy the tricycle "Keke marwa". smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2008
yes but jenju has donated 300k in acquisition of a car instead, so support pls, grin am on campaign ground
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by adechuks(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2008
Correct. cheesy

but i love the way TeeJay shut up our abuja guy sha.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by sas11: 4:07pm On May 27, 2008
wonder wat dis guy still dey do 4 nairaland with dis kin bad report card wey hin get, abi moderator dey sleep,

@teejay
nice one bro,
still wondering hw u take nab am, lol
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2008
previous posts of people can be gotten easily by clicking on a person's id , so for you, i can sell all your 11 posts. Lol
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2008
@sas11

thanks for your comments. You just had the fact from nkc.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by inspiredm(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2008
This guy came to my Car Shop in Surulere last week, He came all the way from Abuja to discuss Business, Though he didn't meet me, he met my Manager As I was in the bank attending to some other issues.

My Manager told me he waited for almost 5 hours, I couldn't pick his incessant calls cos I was in the Bank. So a Senator was in my Office without me knowing
grin grin grin grin grin

I was about starting a Car Business with him In Abuja, but with this Exposure, I have to think twice, I think he is of Questionable Character,

TeeJay thanks a lot, You have saved Me, this guy for carry my Cars RUN
grin grin grin

No More Business.
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 27, 2008
@ teejay
So how has my previous post affected anything ? Yes i called my senator, aint i?You seem like a fool like i said who's just trying to make something out of nothing .MY POST!!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!how has it branded me funny?Did i demand any money from anybody?, or did i screw anybody of his possessions ?Little advice-redirect the time you used in composing that to something more useful and rewarding for you .I dont blame you .This is what happens when the wrong people like you uses the internet.
@ inspired_men
Point of correction.I never came to lagos because of you .Are you that important to me as to do that?Why would i want to do that to an unserious person like you ?YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!You lied to me that you've got cars whereas those cars were not yours .They were just put in your custody for sales.You don't even have a shop!!!!!!!!!You patching up with car dealers on western avenue .Funny enough,most of them disclaimed you!!!!!!!!!Can you believe that?All you do is utilise the tool of internet to sell people's cars ,thereby getting your own cut.I should have known this in the first place and not taken you serious.Better car dealers with more experience than you appreciate my initiative and would want to do business with me .I even wanted to make a down-payment of 2M for the 2007 Honda Accord you falsely claim you have but your lies and insincerity wont make you come face me .You mentioned i will carry your cars .I DONT DO THAT AND WILL NEVER DO THAT!!!!!!Am more interested in the profit that comes from the car sales.For your information,i also buy cars with my own money and sell them in Abuja.So you dont have a point .
AM A HARMLESS DUDE WHO BELIEVES STRONGLY IN THE POWER OF THINKING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!SO Bleep YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by anastbabe(f): 11:31pm On May 27, 2008
@ teejay
So how has my previous post affected anything ? Yes i called my senator, aint i?You seem like a fool like i said who's just trying to make something out of nothing .MY POST!!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!how has it branded me funny?Did i demand any money from anybody?, or did i screw anybody of his possessions ?Little advice-redirect the time you used in composing that to something more useful and rewarding for you .I don't blame you .This is what happens when the wrong people like you uses the internet.
@ inspired_men
Point of correction.I never came to lagos because of you .Are you that important to me as to do that?Why would i want to do that to an unserious person like you ?YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!You lied to me that you've got cars whereas those cars were not yours .They were just put in your custody for sales.You don't even have a shop!!!!!!!!!You patching up with car dealers on western avenue .Funny enough,most of them disclaimed you!!!!!!!!!Can you believe that?All you do is utilise the tool of internet to sell people's cars ,thereby getting your own cut.I should have known this in the first place and not taken you serious.Better car dealers with more experience than you appreciate my initiative and would want to do business with me .I even wanted to make a down-payment of 2M for the 2007 Honda Accord you falsely claim you have but your lies and insincerity wont make you come face me .You mentioned i will carry your cars .I DONT DO THAT AND WILL NEVER DO THAT!!!!!!Am more interested in the profit that comes from the car sales.For your information,i also buy cars with my own money and sell them in Abuja.So you don't have a point .
AM A HARMLESS DUDE WHO BELIEVES STRONGLY IN THE POWER OF THINKING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!SO Bleep YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by anastbabe(f): 11:44pm On May 27, 2008
Listen very carefully,
You might want to know this . Am a geophysicist and work with a drilling company,a senator in the making ,a business man in automobiles and so many others.I am better off you guys .Go slam ya heads together!!
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by LAKANYE(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2008
BRAG, BRAG, BRAG
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by PAPABOMBOY: 2:38am On May 28, 2008
[s]Shhh!!!!Cybercafe don close. Nahim be say our resident multiple personality senator dey sleep now. Una fit come out [/s]
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by Teejay07(m): 2:48am On May 28, 2008
@ INSPIRED M,

I hope that now that I have saved you some troube, you will reconsider selling me one of those cars I have been after you to sell me since last year!!!!!! Dont forget we were in your shop sometime ago. grin

@ LAKANYE,

The fellow does not require any reply.

@ PAPABOMBOY

Thank you o.   grin
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by LAKANYE(m): 3:35am On May 28, 2008
Teejay07:

@ INSPIRED M,

I hope that now that I have saved you some troube, you will reconsider selling me one of those cars I have been after you to sell me since last year!!!!!! Dont forget we were in your shop sometime ago. grin

@ LAKANYE,

The fellow does not require any reply.

@ PAPABOMBOY

Thank you o. grin

NIGGER PLEASE!!!
NA YOUR PAPA GET THIS FORUM A FREE MAN'S LAND!!! I WAKA FROM SOKOTO TO KUTUWENJI,, I FLY AROUND THE WORLD LIKE A VOODOO BIRD. YOU DEY TALK SAY MAKE I SHUT UP MY MOUTH YOU NO GET ELDERS FOR YA VILLAGECHILDREN OF NOW ADAYS!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed BUY CAR KO, BUY BYCYCLE NI. BRAG, BRAG, BRAG

MAKE YOU NO MAKE ME VEX COME NIGERIA BECAUSE OF YOU O!!!
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 4:43am On May 28, 2008
internet is bad, really bad grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by inspiredm(m): 4:58am On May 28, 2008
Our Dear Senator, I feel your Pains.

If you can manage to SAIL to Lagos Again, Ill get you the 250,000 - 300,000k Car You've been scrambling to buy,

What happened to our constituency funds ?

This Stupid Guy doesn't know anywhere in Lagos, when he finally got to My Neighborhood, he went around Kept asking for "Inspired", When he finally got me on phone he waited for me in my Shop for several hours ( that being the first sign of a desperate jobless man )

You were willing to pay 2m for my 07 Accord, then take it to Abuja then you will Abscond grin

It' sold anyway, look further elsewhere.

I wish you a good life and Pray Nigeria gets better cos with Youths Like you on the Street, Nigeria has NO HOPE

Teejay07:

@ INSPIRED M,

My Brother, I thought you got your Car already, there are lots of better Choice of cars now, if you can come around, I promise you a Good Deal
Thanks
Re: Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja! by nkc(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2008
inspired, why u dey kill d guy na, grin grin grin grin grin grin anyone that does not know yur real full name is not qualified to be a member of nairalander, hope am right? wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

2005 Honda Accord (eod) 1.6 M Pre - Order / Best Offer Very Neat Bmw X5 Jeep For Only 1.3m / 1999 Model Toyota Camry(tiny Light) Price Is N900k Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.