Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102861 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,
   You want any kind of car of your choice and have been looking for it all around lagos and can't find your choice, i would wnat you to come and choose from multiple choice at the Ritis park in Cotonou where you get your car and your car would be delivered down to you SAFELY 100% guaranteed.

Do contact me whenever you are willing and ready. If you have a car in your mind and you have no ideal what it might cost down there, you could contact me and i get you the cost and possibly a picture of one from the park.

My contact number 08068890653 or also with my email. My name is Lanre or write me an email on larryshow4u@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nurudeena: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2008
Larry,
What would it cost me to owns 2001 Mazda 626 full option(v6) here in ota,ogun state,i need one urgently.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryx1: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2008
what would it cost for a babyboy 1998 to 2000 model,not v6, or toyota2000 model?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by otilox(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
brother, kindly hit me with price for honda halla 1993 model american specs with auto transmission, factory ac, very clean in and out, sound engine and airbags. very urgent.

otilox@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nurudeena:

Larry,
What would it cost me to owns 2001 Mazda 626 full option(v6) here in ota,ogun state,i need one urgently.

@Nurudeena

I would give to you a rough estimate all because i actually came back from cotonou before i got this response of yours, so i would want to tell you that this fluctuate with market currency. but i would get back to you with the price by tomorrow evening and also. Since you stay very close here at sango. What about you come down to badagry and we go to cotonou together to go see from a multiple of choice down there and make a favourable choice for yourself of what you want. but if you too busy i would get the price range for you tomorrow and also how urgent do you want this? do let me know thanks

larry x:

what would it cost for a babyboy 1998 to 2000 model,not v6, or toyota2000 model?

@ larry_x

I could give you the price of the babyboy 2000 model cos i just got a babyboy 2001 V6 model of that for someone of recent so i still have the price value of that but talking about that of the toyota 2000 and the babyboy of less than year 2000. i would get information regarding that for you tomorrow when i return from the market. if you thinking of babyboy 2001 model do let me know the features you seek cos the last one i got for a customer was V6 which went for 1.2M but i would get the current price for you by tomorrow evening.

otilox:

brother, kindly hit me with price for honda halla 1993 model american specs with auto transmission, factory ac, very clean in and out, sound engine and airbags. very urgent.

otilox@yahoo.com

@ otilox

I wrote you an email
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ikeyman00(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
d
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ikeyman00(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2008
oh well mind made up! i ve choose my dealer already he knows himself, so i will contact as i promise, too much talking aint good for busizess i guess

game over

all the best bro, no worries!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by EZEB1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2008
Can u send me a quote for any pick up of toyota or nissan model such as toyota hilux very clean one with double cabin and ac, fuel my email is ezekwere2000@yahoo.com pls i need it urgentlyany model from 2000
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2008
EZE B:

Can u send me a quote for any pick up of toyota or nissan model such as toyota hilux very clean one with double cabin and ac, fuel my email is ezekwere2000@yahoo.com please i need it urgentlyany model from 2000

I wrote you an email already
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by igwe11(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2008
please check out this for me, auto,alloy,fact a/c ,air bags e.t.c
I need d price and your own pix ,preferable metallic silver.

please i need am like yesterday,
e-mail to aguarinze@yahoo.co.uk

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by maneasy: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2008
Can u send me a quote for clean 2000 Nissan pathfinder with full optionl my email is
maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2008
Nurudeena:

Larry,

Regarding the Mazda 626 2001 Model, your budget should be about 691600Naira and also this is not regarding the duty cost but i am a kind of a person that the safety of the car is my concern, i would advice you do custom duty and you don't risk the life of the car. it doesn't cost much doing that. i would prefer you let me know when you ready so we can talk more regarding that.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2008
larry x:

I helped you get the buying price of the baby boy and the amount that would get it down to the border which is 904400Naira. then i would prefer you give me a call to discuss on what goes futher, but i would advice that duty are paid on the car, it doesnt' cost much regarding the safety. do let me know when you are ready and the destination of the car.
Give me a call
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by igwe11(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2008
hello larry, can u arrange that 4 me & hw much? send 2 my e-mail @ aguarinze@yahoo.co.uk baby!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
waiting to hear from you regarding the mazda.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by yomitesp(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
How much do you think a 1998/1999 or 2000 Toyota Corolla model would cost ?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by constantk: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Larry
I will need the quote for a 2003, 2004 & 2005 Honda Accord, full option, in the real sense of it. Alloy wheels etc. I am a Honda lover and the quote and standard on the ones I have seen on this forum is not that encouraging. response is expected on this thread.

thanks.

Note: I need it urgently, being careful not to buy a new car at the moment, naija na u understand. grin
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2008
constantk:

@Larry
I will need the quote for a 2003, 2004 & 2005 Honda Accord, full option, in the real sense of it. Alloy wheels etc. I am a Honda lover and the quote and standard on the ones I have seen on this forum is not that encouraging. response is expected on this thread.

thanks.

Note: I need it urgently, being careful not to buy a new car at the moment, naija na u understand. grin

I can give to you the cost quote of that of 2004 EOD presently cos i have one that i took the picture from the port yesterday and the price costing. The one in the picture below would be delievered to your residence in Lagos with the total cost of 2,054,758Million Naira, i would get the cost of the 2003 and that of the 2005 with pictures for you, but i assure you that there are very clean and lovely Honda EOD at the port waiting for its buyer. How soon do you want to get it?

Lanre

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
how much will it cost me to clear a 5 series bmw 1994 model in cotonou port,hw much is the custom duties,in short hw much will bring the car to lagos.what do u think we b the estimate,pls i need a reply urgently.thks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2008
the bmw was shipped directly frm europe to cotonou.i need an agent,and i want to knw what it will cost me to clear the car.thks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2008
@constantk
I still have more picture of the EOD if i get your private email, i would send them to you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2008
@ kells4u
Its no problem getting it shipped into nigeria. You would pay the agency fee down there for the bmw which is 400,000cfa and that being 107,200Naira. and if you want to pay custom duty for the car down to nigeria, custom duty for cars of this category is 130,000Naira, where is the destination of the car? and also when you are ready i would wait for your phone call so i can link you with my agent to get the papers and documents done for you. Would wait to hear from you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by jordanese: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2008
Please can you assist me with the price of clearing the following car in lagos.

1) 2008 Honda Accord

2) 2006 Toyota Sienna

3) 2002 Nissan Quest

4) 2001 Toyota Camry

5) 2002 Mercedes Benz E-CLASS

Hope to you from any of my brother and sisters who have ideal of this.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
nice 1 larry,thks 4 the info,as soon as i get the bill of loading i will contact u.can,t i ignore the customs duties,shebi its very possible?my uncle is in need of some nice and sharp buses,he is still thinking where to purchase it,either in lagos or cotonou(mitsubushi L300 AND NISSAN VANNETTE 10 OR 9 SEATER,THE 1 THT USES FUEL)larry any idea abt the prices at the 2 locations.which is better?lagos or cotonou?and most importantly we need to get the idea of the price.am looking forward to ur reply.thks alot.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
@kells4u
Of course i can have it taken down to you without the custom duty and you get your car at your residence. just get through to me when you are ready to have that done. Talking about the buses, i am not so sure about lagos buses, but there are much and great buses down here in cotonou within your category. i would get more information to you regarding that alright.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
@jordanese

The custom duties on this car does varies, but the

2008 Honda Accord from cotonou, would cost you about 250,000naira but not too sure about that, would call my agent and ask about that for you, but with the 2006 Toyota Sienna not too sure about that either but would find out the current custom duty on the sienna and the accord, but for the 2002 nissan quest and the 2001 toyota camry and the 2002 Benz goes for 150,000naira. Do you want to clear them into nigeria or you want to buy them?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
larry i got ur msg,thks 4 the info,but am still looking forward to get the prices of the buses,and hw much will get them into lagos(i heard tht any vehicle bought in cotonou must also b cleared too,hw thru is tht?).i just need to get the idea of the prices.the mitsubushi L300 and the vannnette.thks alot man
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2008
I would get the information of the buses for you and also would wait to hear from you as soon as the bill of loading arrive. when are you guys intending to get the busses? so i can make arrangement down for that
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2008
larry wats up?our readiness depends on the info we get abt the total amount tht will convey the buses to lagos.waitng to hear frm u.thks man.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by adebisi1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2008
Larry Guy,

i am intrested kindly call me via 08064719927

Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by obua: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2008
How easy is it to buy/clear/ load engines in Cotonou and send to lagos ?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by jordanese: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
I want 2 clear them into Nigeria and i will also like 2 know the cost of bringing it to lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / ❇️ INSTANTCOMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE HISTORY RECORD For Used & Tokunbo Vehicles❇ / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.