Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is Unity Bank Getting Distressed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Unity Bank Getting Distressed? (634 Views)

BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. / Unity Bank Retires 500 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Unity Bank Getting Distressed? by kendraloops(f): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
For a while now, I have observed the activities of this bank and I have come to the conclusion that something might just be wrong with the bank and its management.
Heard of a protest a while ago by retired staff over the non payment of their pension allowances and they've so far not been able to credit the accounts of other pensioners that bank with them. I know this because my FIL banks with them and he hasn't received his pension despite several confirmations from the Pensions Board that it's been paid. His fellow pensioners using other banks have been paid a long time ago.
A visit to one of the branches of the bank today showed the staff all wearing mournful looks with little or no activities going on.
Is Unity Bank going under?
Re: Is Unity Bank Getting Distressed? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Does Unity bank still exist? Is it a mortgage, mirco finance or cooperative bank?
Re: Is Unity Bank Getting Distressed? by kendraloops(f): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yes it does buh their operations are on a very low scale. U'd hardly notice them. Dulling bank!

(1) (Reply)

5 Minutes Binary Options NEW SIGNAL PROVIDER / Considering the best wood material and supply for your building construction / I Want A General Computer Business In Lagos, Prefer Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.