Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi (9535 Views)

We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined / Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Ejovwoke(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
No doubt he is good,i want a scenario where there will be an healthy competion in each department of the team.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by bolarinwa01: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Resting Enyeama for the forth coming friendly match is a good decision by Coach Stephen Keshi, kudos for him, also he should try and call back the captain of the Team Joseph Yobo, we need more experience players to mount our defense line.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
It should beta b.4 once i tot keshi was goin to do wat siasia did to enyeama,dat actually made nigeria not qualify 4 2012 nations cup.When it kums to qualifying match,pls dnt use ejide o.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Ninilowo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Adex099: I
try today o.
3rd to comment.
*singing*
E no easy o..

Keshi wan make the guy rest small.
#team enyeama
YES OOO #TEAM ENYEAMA. I LIKE THE GUY DIE WITH HIS HUMBLE LOOKS
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Ninilowo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
DrKlever: Where are those bashing keshi in the other thread? This Nigeria media is somthing else sha, no wonder GEJ is painted bad in every step he takes.
HERE WE ARE. KESHI DID NOT GIVE REASONS THEN. ALL WE GOT WAS THAT ENYEAMA WAS NOT INCLUDED COS HE LET IN FORLAN'S GOAL AT D CONFEDERATIONS CUP.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by PrettyGaby(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Keshi is thinking right. Ejide needs to be tested so @ least we know what he is capable of
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Fransco23: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dat s a gud move by the coach,we need to try the other keepers
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by ghananotnaija(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
It doesn't matter what their lineup is, if Nigeria play Ghana, we will put the fear of God in them. Ghana is Africa's number one team, period.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by deeeeep: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Janiobi: is odewingi back? We realy need him..........
I rily don't why people clamour for Osaze's inclusion in SE......dude hasn't played complete 90mins dis year....and he is not even included in West Brom's pre-season trip....so WTH
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Rajosh(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
emmanuel4758: no i coment b4 u bt op remove my coment so dnt rejoice
kids arguing about trivial issues
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Koval12(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
This an apple chance for Ejide to prove him self, i love what Keshi is doing.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by basty: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Odewingwe is finished, pride has finished him

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by searay(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
JOEizu: How those that affect the Prize of GARRI in the Market

Na Im own choppings be dat«
Please who was your headmaster?
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by successking: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ok ooooooooo, but we still osaze
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by modextus(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
N_girl: YES!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Though the possibility of us qualifying is not much, I'm still glad smiley smiley
i don't understand wah уσυ just said Oo
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Damsman10(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Akinmail: nice where is obafemi martins?
mumu d lst tym wey u c am he impress u??
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Damsman10(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
searay: Please who was your headmaster?
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Damsman10(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
searay: Life does nt give u what u want until u give it wat it takes.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by fishkaveli(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Damsman10:
o boi u dey para ooo... Hope say u don chop 2day
LWKMD, guy ur head dey shake.
Seriously
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by babsomotde(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2013
A real goal keeper that Nigerians must appreciate God for. Please come Enyeama.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Stevencortes4: 1:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Men na God save am
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by naptu2: 5:26am On Jul 20, 2013
I wrote this on the other thread.

naptu2: Here we go again! The media loves to create controversies (they make money from them). Stephen Keshi has not stated that he is dropping Enyeama because of that goal. Keshi is rebuilding the team and preparing for the world cup. Therefore he needs to see different players in action and know how good they are.

For example, he has stated that Joseph Yobo is still his captain, despite the fact that Yobo has not been called to the team in a while. The game against South Africa is a friendly and therefore it is an opportunity to see players like Obinna Nsofor and even home based goalkeepers in action, so that we can explore our options before the world cup. Enyeama has been our first choice keeper for a while now, so Keshi already knows his strengths and weaknesses.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by sambos994(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2013
naptu2: I wrote this on the other thread.

Hehe seems we think alike.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by oliviae: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2013
nice cheesy
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by waja(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2013
JOEizu: How those that affect the Prize of GARRI in the Market

Na Im own choppings be dat«
. Iti bolibo. It's DOES not THOSE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHAN 2023: Yusuf Invites 33 Players For Home Base Super Eagles Vs Ghana Clash / Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff / Nigeria Squad To Face Argentina: Rohr Sticks With Musa And Ihenancho In Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.