Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff (9541 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Deiok(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2013

Osaze Odemwingie's nightmare at West Brom is finally over after being snapped up by Cardiff City FC for £2.5 million.

Join us on Facebook and Twitter for more interaction over this move.

The 32-year-old signed a three-year deal with Cardiff after undergoing a medical earlier on Monday.

Get the latest news straight to your phone – for FREE! Follow KickOffNigeria on WeChat! Click here!

The Welsh club who just gained promotion to the Premier League are yet to officially confirm his capture, but sources within the club have confirmed the transfer.

Odemwingie had been frozen out of the first team at West Brom since he fell out with the club following a January transfer deadline day misunderstanding.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/threads/osaze-odemwingie-completes-move-to-cardiff.3211/

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by henrychubayo: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Very very good. He should now be focused and leave twitter alone.

9 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by divinelove(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2013
osaze beta deactivate ur twitter account bc it has caused u enuf wahala in ur career

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Deiok(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
henrychubayo: Very very good. He should now be focused and leave twitter alone.
Abi ooh. I pray he should not have same problem he had in westbrom again, cause that will be the end of his career.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by elynneyo(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2013
Good for him.front page things
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2013
He will try to take over at Cardiff seeing that they are desperate for his services.. trust bini man grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by simplyOJ(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Good for him. Wish him all the best.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by crusufixo(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2013
You've being given a second chance, if u like misbehave again, not all players were given this chance. Now its up to you, be wise, and lastly, stay off that darm twitter.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by mrofficial(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats to him.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Nice one
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Provie(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Experience is d worst teacher, because she will first of all flog u with quizz & exams b4 giving u her lectures.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by asaajuomo1(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Good for him
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by IamAthens(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Now that he's employed a driver to take him there instead of doin a Hamilton himself like he did in january, are all parties involved not happy? Front page sha
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by TeenageMoney(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Dem dy buy people 85m, na 2.5m dem buy My brother... Chai!!!

Oga di nma o?

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Fazhy: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2013
OSAS!!!!

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by nerodenero: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2013
henrychubayo: Very very good. He should now be focused and leave twitter alone.
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Cmoyor: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2013
@last tank God for u
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by IamAthens(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Teenage Money: Dem dy buy people 85m, na 2.5m dem buy My brother... Chai!!!

Oga di nma o?
after wetin him do for january, u no thank God say dem no sign am as matchday bus driver? End time tinz
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
If to say Osaze na Gareth Bale, I wonder the kind arrogance wey ehn for get..

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Dannyxy(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Good move,at least he will start playing for a real team nd stop playing for twitter f.c...i wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Glad to know my best Nigerian footballer is moving his career again. . . Happy for him smiley

Its cheap money though.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by taiocol: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Deiok: Abi ooh. I pray he should not have same problem he had in westbrom again, cause that will be the end of his career.
end of carrier. Whch carrier abeg d one he said he ended when he was 30 or wat
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by moscobabs(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2013
Hurray!!! ASUU Strike is 61 days old today. Wishing ASUU & FG long Life and Prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Abdone(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
cool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by slap1(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
I hope Malkay gets some good out of his arrogant twitter-head. Pride and arrogance goes before a fall. Fortunately, he's got a second chance.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by ichommy(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
£2. Something, wish him well.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
All he needs is good behaviour to attract the necessary favour. He is a good player.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by demelza: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Teenage Money: Dem dy buy people 85m, na 2.5m dem buy My brother... Chai!!!

Oga di nma o?
All na millions.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by BrutusOj(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: If to say Osaze na Gareth Bale, I wonder the kind arrogance wey ehn for get..
park well joor...u wan start wit ur hating coment abi?...hw many award Bale win for EPL bfor him leave?

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by MANOSUB(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats man Osaze

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Goalkeeper, Peter Cech To Retire At The End Of The Season! / NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.