Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians In Lome - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Lome (3380 Views)

Suggestions On Lovely Beach Resorts In Lome (togo) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Lome by TONYE001(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nigerians in Lome, how do you do your thing?

I arrived Lome three days ago. It's being so so boring for me since my arrival. I came to run a French program at Village du Benin (starting next week Monday).. The accommodation they gave me at their hostel was a mess, more like a prison.. (the old, ''dirty'' Nigerian hostel or something at Lycee..[can't recall the full name please]).. Right now, I'm lodging in a hotel, hoping to sort out this accommodation issue.. I'm so so bored here.. No one here that I know..

Thus, I was just wondering mes amies, how do you survive the boredom of Lome?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Lome by Godson201333(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
TONYE001: Nigerians in Lome, how do you do your thing?

I arrived Lome three days ago. It's being so so boring for me since my arrival. I came to run a French program at Village du Benin (starting next week Monday).. The accommodation they gave me at their hostel was a mess, more like a prison.. (the old, ''dirty'' Nigerian hostel or something at Lycee..[can't recall the full name please]).. Right now, I'm lodging in a hotel, hoping to sort out this accommodation issue.. I'm so so bored here.. No one here that I know..

If you are a good traveler..You can always travel to Ghana for your weekend to enjoy life..Lome is so boring and you need to be-careful out there..They are very violent and dangerous..Alot of our guys are in their prison and again they are very AGGRESSIVE..
Re: Nigerians In Lome by TONYE001(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Godson201333:

If you are a good traveler..You can always travel to Ghana for your weekend to enjoy life..Lome is so boring and you need to be-careful out there..They are very violent and dangerous..Alot of our guys are in their prison and again they are very AGGRESSIVE..

Thanks.. I have this in mind but may not be immediately.. I need to settle down first..

It has not been easy my brother..

This is boredom at its peak!
Re: Nigerians In Lome by Godson201333(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
TONYE001:

Thanks.. I have this in mind but may not be immediately.. I need to settle down first..

It has not been easy my brother..

This is boredom at its peak!

Well its a pity its also raining season,Just focus and accomplish your mission out there,Lome is boring boring,The only place to relax is the long beach located at the Border highway but Hey watch out! It can be dangerous at night..Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Lome by frankobisike: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hey lomé is a nice place that's if you have money. The place is really fun to stay maybe with friends. But come to think of it their accommodation is really nice #Truth be told it's call cité. Yes I agree to the fact that they can b quite aggressive but at the same time manner of approach matter alot. I was there also to learn French language and I stay for a year and thank God I was able to archive my aim with the help of the teachers there who are quite friendly.
Re: Nigerians In Lome by princes4: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
TONYE001:

Good Day
Judging from your post here, U lived in Lome for a while,
I'm planning on moving for a few weeks, well mostly because I want to go apply for visa at an embassy there, but here is the thing, As Nigerians, I know we don't need visa to enter into Togo, but what about resident permits, Do the stamps imprinted on our passport when crossing the border serve as resident permit for the 90 days we are allowed to stay there without visa?
Re: Nigerians In Lome by princes4: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
TONYE001:

Re: Nigerians In Lome by Esheva(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
TONYE001:

Hi Tonye!

I'd love to ask you about studying French in Togo. Do you mind if I send you messages privately.
Re: Nigerians In Lome by TONYE001(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Esheva:

Hi Tonye!

I'd love to ask you about studying French in Togo. Do you mind if I send you messages privately.

Oh! My bad, I actually got your message but I failed to respond immediately. My apologies, please.

Let me chat you up.
Re: Nigerians In Lome by Esheva(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
TONYE001:

Oh! My bad, I actually got your message but I failed to respond immediately. My apologies, please.

Let me chat you up.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Lome by luisgagster: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Hello I'm actually just trying to relocate to Togo base on a new move to a clubside...
Any advice?[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Water Transportation: Lagos Traffic Radio Partners LASWA / Beautiful Streets Of Akure / Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.