Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38251 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by solin: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi Paul,my problem with the payoneer is when I get to the website I.e www.payoneer.com ,and I try to register the response I receive is page error. Mayb you should try that. Also kindly link me to your signature link and the website that will help me register with payoneer. Paul kindly help me,I must have my testimony on clickbank. Thanks in anticipation for your understanding.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
solin: Hi Paul,my problem with the payoneer is when I get to the website I.e www.payoneer.com ,and I try to register the response I receive is page error. Mayb you should try that. Also kindly link me to your signature link and the website that will help me register with payoneer. Paul kindly help me,I must have my testimony on clickbank. Thanks in anticipation for your understanding.

Hi, nothing is wrong with the site, i just visited it now and the forms are working fine. i hope you are not using phone to access the site. and i hope you are browser is ok [i use mozilla] then your connection is good. if all is ok, then you are good to go. visit the site, click receive and withdraw, then start filling the form. is so simple.

Enjoy
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Saryea83: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Someone told me what i stand to benefit if am a member of TAN, How true is it? See the below and advise me

JOB CREATION
TAN focuses on creating one million jobs for Nigerian youths in the next four years. These jobs shall be created through targeted strategies and tapping into uncommon areas of our economy.
GRANTS
Trained members in specific and goal driven skills will be awarded interest free loans and grants to be able to start up businesses on their own with special guidiance from profesionals who will benchmark their successes and recommend successful ones for more assistance as an attraction for more youths to join enterpreneurship and self-reliance.
SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships shall be awarded to graduates and undergraduates who shall undertake and pass the annual TAN-Scholarship Exam which will be carried out in a fair and transparent manner allowing candidates to participate from all parts of the country through registration in various TAN state offices nationwide.
SKILL ACQUISITION SCHEMES
We will embark on enormous skill acquisition schemes for Nigerians with widespread skill centres in all states of the federation delivering first hand training to participants in various fields of human endeavour.
TAN CITIES
TAN city is a project aimed at encouraging production and efficiency amongst SME's in all states by setting up SME enclaves where basic infrastructures like power, securiy, water, offices etc are provided free of charge to Nigerians who own small businesses thereby aiding maximum productivity. it is intended to promote employment opportunities and reduce youth restiveness.
MICROCREDITS
We understand that the grassroots make up a larger part of the society; hence, we plan to offer microcredit facilities to market women and peasant farmers etc to boost agricultural production and alleviate poverty.

More details: http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26694
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by benebaby77: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please, @ freestuffonline, esolvers et al,
help me on this issue. I applied for payoneer mastercard
through their direct link on their website
without any merchants with the National ID
card number that has not been issued by
MNIN. I got a message from payoneer that
before my card could be processed, I will need
to send the scanned copy of my Nation ID
card number I used on their when filling the
form.
Since the nation ID has not been issued to
me since last year when I registered for it, I scanned the slip
collected from MNIC registeration centre
together with my school ID card stating that
My national ID has not been issued to me
( but 'not' was omitted when I was sending
the message to payoneer i.e. I sent that my
ID has been issued instead of not issued).
And I got the message from them 2 weeks I
sent the message with the scanned copy,
they insisted on sending scanned copy of
National ID of which I used during the
registeration. Please how do I resolve this?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by luvlyoracle(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Donphilip1: I ned a PlayStation2{PS2}. Am in Enugu, anyone for sale?
I have original xiaomi power bank for you.
Pm me..I am in Enugu.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by tolak(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Great information and tips to start making money from Clickbank.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi Guys, I have been very busy for a while now ROCKING CLICKBANK CASH.....BUT am BACK RIGHT HERE ON NL TO HELP YOU YOUR GUYS AND ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING MAKING MONEY FROM CLICKBANK AND ANY OTHER ONLINE BUSINESS. SO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flourishing(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Aleshyto:
pls continue i have an account but dnt knw how to use it

Want to join the train too bros.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flourishing(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Aleshyto:
pls continue i have an account but dnt knw how to use it

Want to join the train too bros.Ride on cos am following.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flourishing(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
freestuffsonnet:
LESSON CONTINUE...HOW TO GET YOUR CLICKBANK EARNINGS RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY HASSLE.

Now lets take look at how to receive our clickbank earnings right here in naija with no stress. Like i said B4 i have 2 effective methods you can use. Remember clickbank pays their affiliates twice a month, that is every 2 weeks. Normally, 2nd Wednesdays and last Wednesdays of every month.

So have that in mind. secondly, clickbank has 2 methods they pay their affiliates.
1. via check [cheque]
2. via direct bank deposit.

But guess what, Nigerian has no opportunity to any of that payment options, b/c they are not [Nigerian] are not on their country list. But that not a problem any more. so relax and don't let that stop you from making your legitimate cash online. that may be Nigeria [as a country] problem, not you as a person even in you re a Nigerian.

So having said that, how do you receive your cb affiliate cash here in naija.

1. via check [cheque]. You can use what we call foreign virtual address service to receive your check here in naija.
they are lots of sites that renders that service..but i use My UkMail Box Service.. They bring down you cb cheque to your door-step within 7days via DHL courier service.
You see, it is So easy as that. On my guide i have already demonstrate with pictures on how to use the service and how to make all the whole changes from clickbank account. and how to use them receive your cheque fast at your door step.

2.You must have heard about it b4..if you have not heard about it..it is called; payoneer master card

you get the card send to your doorstep. Getting a payoneer mastercard is free in as much that you have a valid ID card.
Then you can apply for ACH using USA Bank Account that comes with your Payoneer Mastercard. Clickbank will make direct deposit to your USA bank account using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) method.

And because your Payoneer card mentioned comes with a US bank account details (which you are to use in your Clickbank account details), the money paid into that account by Clickbank can be accessed or used by you here in Nigeria using your Payoneer card. Then you can withdraw your cb fund via any ATM that has MasterCard logo across naija.

ON MY CLICKBANK FOR NIGERIANS A-Z GUIDE, I HAVE BREAK DOWN THE SYSTEM ON HOW YOU CAN RANK OVER 500 - 1000 DOLLARS FROM CLICKBANK IN THE NEXT 30DAYS STARTING TODAY. AND ALL THE FULL DETAILS OF MY FREE TRAFFIC TRICKS AND TECHNIQUES I USE PERSONALLY AND CB SECRETS WHICH I MAY NEVER DROP HERE. YOU CAN GET IT AND START SHOOTING-UP YOUR CB EARNINGS. SEE MY SIGNATURE URL FOR DETAILS.

OR SEND ME SMS ON HOW TO ORDER The CB PACK TO: 07038004568 [Please STAMMERERS PREFER SMS THAN CALLS]
I will reply you immediately.

So you see that getting your money from cb is easy as abc. what stops you now? unless you will be waiting until
cb add Nigeria to their list. i pray they do, but i can't wait till then, b/c i may grow old waiting for them.

I want to appreciate you thus far.I once had a clickbank account opened it with my uncle's address in the uk and that all I did with it.I would glad to make money from such a gold mine. Still reading n following.
I will stop here now, i need to take my lunch now. I WILL CONTINUE GIVING YOU SOME INFO THAT WILL HELP U. Any question? Contribution or you like to say thank you. No wahala, DROP IT HERE.

CHEERS
PAUL CHUKWUKERE
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
flourishing:

Want to join the train too bros.Ride on cos am following.

You are free bro and highly welcome. I WILL BE DROPPING MORE TIPS FOR YOU GUYS STARTING 2MORO. CHEERS
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flourishing(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
freestuffsonnet:

You are free bro and highly welcome. I WILL BE DROPPING MORE TIPS FOR YOU GUYS STARTING 2MORO. CHEERS

What an interesting thread. All from the 1st page to 12.Bros kudos to you. Will be ordering for your ebook before the end of the month but first I need to get a laptop then get the ebook then fire my boss in 2015. Expecting your bb pin n whatsapp number. I appreciate you sir.As for the haters,talk is cheap so let them keep hating. I had a clickbank account I opened with my uncle's address in the uk.that's all I did with it but I know after gettin the ebook n going to work,I go make myself proud. Thanks for the info. God bless u.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2014
flourishing:

What an interesting thread. All from the 1st page to 12.Bros kudos to you. Will be ordering for your ebook before the end of the month but first I need to get a laptop then get the ebook then fire my boss in 2015. Expecting your bb pin n whatsapp number. I appreciate you sir.As for the haters,talk is cheap so let them keep hating. I had a clickbank account I opened with my uncle's address in the uk.that's all I did with it but I know after gettin the ebook n going to work,I go make myself proud. Thanks for the info. God bless u.

Thanks flourishing , I really appreciate. It's not just ebook..i have included my clickbank PRACTICAL videos + its PDFs to it. And all has been updated with the latest clickbank money making information. I will be updating my current clickbank latest earnings screenshots so that you guys will know that clickbank is not dead..and am still rocking its cash even more harder now. Which anyone can do. Nothing special there...all you need is the KNOW HOW KNOWLEDGE + ACTION ..then which will = Unending online income.

I like your faith, sure..you can fire your boss. I did myself..and all thanks to clickbank affiliate business discovery. You don't need personal laptop, you can run this business using cafes. I started mine using cyber cafes then made few cash and bought desktop after then I made more cash before i finial bought Laptops now. So u can start using cafes. 2015 is almost here and the plan for financial freedom should start today.
And for sure, you can make yourself proud and prove the haters wrong just like me. B/c i believe you can.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Please does ur ebook work with Amazon affiliate?
N i dnt want to ve a website any other way? For me?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by bedfordng(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
nice thread
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flourishing(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
freestuffsonnet:

Thanks flourishing , I really appreciate. It's not just ebook..i have included my clickbank PRACTICAL videos + its PDFs to it. And all has been updated with the latest clickbank money making information. I will be updating my current clickbank latest earnings screenshots so that you guys will know that clickbank is not dead..and am still rocking its cash even more harder now. Which anyone can do. Nothing special there...all you need is the KNOW HOW KNOWLEDGE + ACTION ..then which will = Unending online income.

I like your faith, sure..you can fire your boss. I did myself..and all thanks to clickbank affiliate business discovery. You don't need personal laptop, you can run this business using cafes. I started mine using cyber cafes then made few cash and bought desktop after then I made more cash before i finial bought Laptops now. So u can start using cafes. 2015 is almost here and the plan for financial freedom should start today.
And for sure, you can make yourself proud and prove the haters wrong just like me. B/c i believe you can.

Thanks bro. With you all the way.expecting today's lesson.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Johniky19(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please paul did you said somthing about youtube traffic on this thread. Please I need your reply
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flourishing(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Broses I hail una. Wetin happen abi boko reach here.no contributions, no testimonies from those wey don buy d ebook,nothing. Lost my grandad so na burial just finish as I say make I go buy my own ebook. Na wah o.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Me too dey observe... He don tail now. More than a year ago, imagine no one has shown even a single testimony. That's enough convincing! Still following sha
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by libertyfather(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Me too dey observe... He don tail now. More than a year ago, imagine no one has shown even a single testimony. That's enough convincing! Still following sha

I guess they are busy making money...that testimony is wht I've been looking out for as well...@ freestu
ffsonnet where are u at please we need 2015 update
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Guys am sorry i have been busy and have been aware for a while..But am here now..let me answer these few questions.

Johniky19:
Please paul did you said somthing about youtube traffic on this thread. Please I need your reply

Am working on the youtube + clickbank method. I include that method to my other clickbank traffic method. Youtube is another traffic system you have to watch..video sells like crazy. Clickbank with youtube rocks. i will update you on that.

flourishing:
Broses I hail una. Wetin happen abi boko reach here.no contributions, no testimonies from those wey don buy d ebook,nothing. Lost my grandad so na burial just finish as I say make I go buy my own ebook. Na wah o.

libertyfather:

I guess they are busy making money...that testimony is wht I've been looking out for as well...@ freestu
ffsonnet where are u at please we need 2015 update

Honestly i have been busy online with my clickbank projects and my other online projects. You know dollars don high now..so it better rocking dollars than our Naira now..so you see why i love online business..Talking about testimonies from my clickbank..i have lots of them i received daily through my facebook and via my email box...how guys [my clients] has been rocking $$$$ online through my clickbank affiliate business guide. I can't and wouldn't put or update those testimonies here ..and i guess i got nothing again to proof to you. If you don't believe on clickbank business or on my clickbank methods..then i advise you find another business to do..so it may not be for you. I don't deal with doubters. I think I have convinced you enough here and wouldn't got nothing more to proof to you that this biz rocks big time even in this 2015.

We are in 2015 already..and what works online last year will likely work this year. The clickbank method works ..and rocking those method daily and i tell you...it is fun waking up and checking your clickbank account and seeing these constant dollars rolling on autopilot without lifting up a finger anymore.

I will be updating you guys on clickbank money methods even now in 2015.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2015
I will be making some free clickbank videos for you guys

If you are on Skype and wanna video call me on this issue ...My Skype ID is: paulchukwukere247

Or Facebook me on... https://www.facebook.com/paulchukwuker
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Tkadprince(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, bt bro Paul u should hve atleast maked d ebook free to ur fellow Nigerians, as for me, with d help of free online ebooks, youtube videos and lots more I now know how to get massive traffic, u won't belive the tricks I have, mennnnnnnn so easy. Bt tnkz bro Paul for making some Nigerian youth been aware of this special offer

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deasy(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
Why here dry...will his (OP) methods still relevant or valid -- will it still work this year?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Registered on click bank yesterday but all my affiliate links have been disabled. Yet my account is still active. What is the problem?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by euroboy21(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2016
@freestuffsonnet, can you helpe, i am registered on clickbank but cant generate Traffic or make sales?? Thanks.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by gen2lpat(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Why withdraw with paypal @ annoying rate of #380-#390/$1 when you can withdraw with your payoneer @ #410-#420/1$?

Create a payoneer account now and have your card shipped to your valid postal code. It is simple. You also get to make $25 one time registration bonus when you register with the link on my signature.

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by davidomos(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
bro Paul, please I sir I registered on clickbank but d message I got was that my acct is under review. please y and how many days will d review b 4 I can start 2 use d acct.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which of these would yield more profits for click bank marketing?

Niche blogging

Ecommerce

Both will have SEO, backlinks/ guest post etc.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by WorriorPlus: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Without adequate training and tools, you will end up wasting your time on Clickbank affiliate program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBGqSZWsyM

Click LINK Below To Sign Up For Clickbank University Subsidized Online Affiliate Marketing Trainings. >>>> LINK

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.