Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time - Sports (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time (95082 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015 / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Your Prediction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Qelvin(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: yebo yes south africa was going to win
Nadia wink
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by supaeagles(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingmojo: Ghana will trash Nigeria any day.
I thing you meant to say ..
Kingmojo: Ghana will clear Nigeria's trash any day.
... yes thank you, will let you know when the trash piles up .. it is still 5 cedis abi?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2013

Was going to? Are you sure you shouldnt be sleeping?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2013
Qelvin:
Essien,Ayews,KPB cannot save your behinds from the whooping your wack stars will get from this fleet-footed Zambian team,don't let empty names of tired legs flatter reality man! and Nigeria was also lacking some core players like Mikel,Emenike(the tormentor-in-chief of 2013 AFCON),Ike Uche,Ezekiel Imoh,Sone ALuko,Omeruo,Nosa Igiebor! look up this guys and behold sheer and undiluted quality...yet we took South Africa to the cleaners with a half-strength team...this is not the Nigeria of 2008 that had uncommitted players like Yakubu,Taiwo,Etuhu,Olofinjana...that era of mediocrity is over boy! this is NEW Nigerian team,and of course African champions do not bluff,we shall meet again if you manage to survive Zambia.

Zambia shouldn't even be in this position, caf saved them because of Sudan's mistake. It will be 4-0 Ghana, I promise you. I saw this Nigeria team against world class team in brazil this past month and they are not that good. Y'all were lucky in afcon. One team I
Am never scared off is Nigeria because they always bring out the best of Ghana. Get past Namibia first.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2013
supaeagles: I thing you meant to say .. ... yes thank you, will let you know when the trash piles up .. it is still 5 cedis abi?

You know Ghana owns Nigeria in soccer. Your worst defeats and we have records over you guys.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2013
Qelvin:
Nadia wink
Qelvin wink ikechukwu
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Lordave: 12:06am On Aug 15, 2013
make we hear word jorh!
South Africa was going to win what
You think Nigeria is Lesotho or Botswana that you guys always enjoy molesting?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96:

Was going to? Are you sure you shouldnt be sleeping?
struggling with an assignment due tomoro here I can't afford 2 sleep
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: make we hear word jorh!
South Africa was going to win what
You think Nigeria is Lesotho or Botswana that you guys always enjoy molesting?
SA was going to win ur plank nyashes ! Jus tht we wanted to b nice to nigeria 4 once..

Mtsheeeew
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by supaeagles(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingmojo: Ghana will trash Nigeria any day.
phil5: go say that on cedies land jor, don't u think u guys need a site
Ah ah .. where is our sense of hospitality? ... we have to be accepting of our squatters .... even gayna's president de visit NL every day using his latest Accra pride phone: nokia 1100

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by timwezzb(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2013
cool9ga no d cary Last Ooooooo cool
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2013
supaeagles: Ah ah .. where is our sense of hospitality? ... we have to be accepting of our squatters .... even gayna's president de visit NL every day using his latest Accra pride phone: nokia 1100

What's wrong with you nigerians and the use of the word gayna. What are you guys implying. I have seen a lot of Nigerians used to this word to describe Ghana. Is it a play on words.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Qelvin(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingmojo:

Zambia shouldn't even be in this position, caf saved them because of Sudan's mistake. It will be 4-0 Ghana, I promise you. I saw this Nigeria team against world class team in brazil this past month and they are not that good. Y'all were lucky in afcon. One team I
Am never scared off is Nigeria because they always bring out the best of Ghana. Get past Namibia first.
Lmaoo you are really a clown with some bravado,i like your sense of humour or lack thereof though, considering the fact that this was the same Ghanaian side that was offered cheap and frivolous penalties on a platter of gold in the last Afcon,yet failed to make use of those opportunities to even get past almighty Burkina Faso...like i said we shall meet destiny makes us cross paths in the future,meanwhile good-luck in your buffoonery until Emmanuel Mayuka kills your dream again...and we were lucky in the AFCON? well tell that to Zambia,they will surely need that "luck" to complete a hat-trick on you wack stars come September.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: struggling with an assignment due tomoro here I can't afford 2 sleep

*contemplating whether to wish you g.luck or not* smh
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by modextus(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2013
CFCfan:

Bros, the present Egyptian team is good. They are the only African side to have a 100% record in their 5 qualifying matches so far.
wer r dy on the fifa rankings
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Qelvin:
Lmaoo you are really a clown with some bravado,i like your sense humour or lack thereof though, considering the fact that this was the same Ghanaian side that was offered cheap and frivolous penalties on a platter of gold in the last Afcon,yet failed to make use of those opportunities to even get past almighty Burkina Faso...like i said we shall meet destiny makes us cross paths in the future,meanwhile good-luck in your buffoonery until Emmanuel Mayuka kills your dream again

That was burkina first ever win against Ghana. Even at that Ghana has been the most consistent team on the African continent. Whether senior or youth. You know it and I know it.

Ghana should have already qualified for the next round if it wasn't for caf awarding Zambia 3 points for losing to Sudan.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Congratulations nigeria..
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Lordave: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: SA was going to win ur plank nyashes ! Jus tht we wanted to b nice to nigeria 4 once..

Mtsheeeew
cheesy I laugh in Zulu. You guys wanted to be nice to us for once How generous!

It's like my eyes are deceiving me, are you sure you're the owner of those thangs on your chest?
shocked

I can help you keep 'em safe if you're not comfortable with em
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by collynzo2(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Engen: This Ghanaians are just too annoying...coming to a Nigeria forum and talk silly things all the time
Go to www.ghanasoccernet.com and give them as much grief as you can. I and some other Nigerians are doing our best
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by sambos994(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: SA was going to win ur plank nyashes ! Jus tht we wanted to b nice to nigeria 4 once..

Mtsheeeew

Why thank you for the hospitality.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Lordave: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96:

*contemplating whether to wish you g.luck or not* smh
don't be so stingy! Just type 'goodluck' and go to bed. It won't cost you more than 50kb
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2013
collynzo2: Go to www.ghanasoccernet.com and give them as much grief as you can. I and some other Nigerians are doing our best

Why give us grief, what have we done to y'all. If u don't want anyone else to comment on this forum, stop telling lies.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2013
boron10:
Guy Egypt go deal with us.
Egypt is a strong team no doubt and that is because most of their players play in egypt local clubs and they have a uniform method but it is not enough to make them aa threat to the super eagles.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by collynzo2(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingmojo:

Gayna hasn’t won a trophy for 40 years, Nigeria
wan the Catalonia cup in Barcelona last
December, won the AFCON in February and now they have won the Nelson Mandela Challenge cup, all under Keshi.
Ghana vs south africa head to head
Ghana 2 wins-2 draws-5 loses
South africa 5wins- 2draws- 2loses

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Qelvin(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingmojo:

That was burkina first ever win against Ghana. Even at that Ghana has been the most consistent team on the African continent. Whether senior or youth. You know it and I know it.

Ghana should have already qualified for the next round if it wasn't for caf awarding Zambia 3 points for losing to Sudan.
whatever man
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Arsenate(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Ghana are the Liverpool of national team football; they are still living in the past. Last time Ghana national team won a trophy was 1982. u Ghanaians better wake up and smell the coffee; you don't count anymore. It's NIGERIA all the way...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2013
sexytabhi: Congratulations nigeria..
you are not the owner of this magnificent big BEHIND!! please stop this blasphemous impersonation!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by modextus(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2013
bennybaba: idiot ure very right same way ghana defeated mali abi....
abi Oo..
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2013
collynzo2: Gayna hasn’t won a trophy for 40 years, Nigeria
wan the Catalonia cup in Barcelona last
December, won the AFCON in February and now they have won the Nelson Mandela Challenge cup, all under Keshi.
Ghana vs south africa head to head
Ghana 2 wins-2 draws-5 loses
South africa 5wins- 2draws- 2loses

Now please type Ghana vs Nigeria head to head match ups and see who has the advantage.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Lordave: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2013
modextus: wer r dy on the fifa rankings
oga, FIFA rankings do not guarantee any team a win, neither can it stop power houses from being whipped.
Germany lost to Ecuador sometime ago.
Today, Brazil lost to Switzerland. I don't take that FIFA poo serious.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by collynzo2(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Kingmojo:

What's wrong with you nigerians and the use of the word gayna. What are you guys implying. I have seen a lot of Nigerians used to this word to describe Ghana. Is it a play on words.
Here is the explanation.
www.nairaland.com/1394416/ghana-tops-gay-list-africa
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Arsenate: Ghana are the Liverpool of national team football; they are still living in the past. Last time Ghana national team won a trophy was 1982. u Ghanaians better wake up and smell the coffee; you don't count anymore. It's NIGERIA all the way...

Doesn't matter we are still the best football nation in Africa. When you talk about african soccer the first name that pops in your head is Ghana and Cameroon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.