Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released (17876 Views)

Federal Govt. To Embark On E-prison To Eradicate Prisons Breaks - Abba Moro / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle / Man Prefers Prison To House Arrest With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by Revolva(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
hahaha noting wey no go happen i beg make una no blame the guy....oooo
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by homic: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
its a great shame, i really hope he is ok.
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by talk2smat(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signs of a nation at the precipe of collapse. This is what happens when the people have lost interest in the ability of the state to guarantee their survival when the chips are down. I weep for my country o!
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by iamtheprincipal: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
nedu2000: Really pathetic 7 yrs for a crime dat he didn't commit! cry now he's being pushed to actually commit crime

This guy should as a matter of fact be taken very seriously as putting him in check wouldn't be a bad idea. With his current mindset, he might venture into acts that might have him returned to the prison walls again...
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by Dblack: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yerima should be looking on ways to fasttrack criminal cases instead of pursuing underaged girls in the name of islam.

Wasted the last 7yrs of his life for a crime he didn't commit because of the ineptitude of our judicial system
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by Peterkleva(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2013
Seriously d guy get point o
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by nsekzy: 12:46am On Jul 21, 2013
hmmm,I understand what the guy is going through, I really feel for him.sorry dude,such is life.
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by lawizle(m): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2013
in me: Why is he shouting? If you want to go back to prison, go out there, steal from somebody or kidnap a rich man and voluntarily give yourself up. simple

With dat he might not make it to prison alive oh!!!
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by Onosy: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2013
djeezy: The freed prisoner is insane.

He is not insane lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed He has a point....Do you know how old he was when he was sent to prison, and how old he is now...The State, The law, The Judge, The police etc...all should be sorry for wasting 7 years of the youngman's life for nothing and they are suppose to rehabilitate and compensate him for the wasted years and sufferings in the prison...

it may shock you to know that there are many other innocent inmates in the prison still awaiting trial.... some inmates have spent more years in jail than they would have if they were to be found guilty...

Some could commit a crime dat attracts a 4 years jail term, but may spend 5 - 15 years in prison awaiting trial...with the level of indiscriminate arrest in the country by policemen for their selfish reasons, what can one say but Pray these things don't come near us....I feel for all the innocent souls (Great men and women) wasting in prison awaiting trial or accused wrongly....May God be strength to all the Innocent inmates and to those awaiting trial...Amen

1 Like

Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by jamace(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2013
djeezy: The freed prisoner is insane.
You call him insane? shocked Have you taken time to analyse his predicament? Even some youth corpers who have no hope of job after service year will prefer to continue with service just to continue to live on the monthly alawee. Do you call such corpers insane too?
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by cyzzy: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2013
If the authorities are listening, please this man is not yet fit to be integrated into the society after having been jailed seven years for crime he did not commit. The authorities owes him a training programme on how to stand on his own and this training should take not less than a year. At such a programme, he should be trained on any trade of his choice and be given the resource to start up when completed.
Without this, he probably will do more harm to the society than good.
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by alekzandr05(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2013
D guy z honest...he might just b d next kidnap star in Owerri..
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by Nanbal: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Bolt2011: I think what he needs now is freedom from his Poverty mentality
are u thinking straight? This is what the country has turned into, uncertain about his source of livelihood coupled with his 'ex-convict' status, u won't blame the young man 4 wanting 2 stay on in prison.
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by jamst(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2013
infact this story is very pathetic...it make me cry & laugh at d same time after reading
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by eightsin(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2013
Hahaha...this guy funny ooo...why he no drag gun or bottle n then try to kill the judge if he wan really go back to jail?
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by mkoabiola: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
jamace: You call him insane? shocked Have you taken time to analyse his predicament? Even some youth corpers who have no hope of job after service year will prefer to continue with service just to continue to live on the monthly alawee. Do you call such corpers insane too?
U are evry right.
So much on point
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by stevecantrell: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
A Bona fide 'Gomment Pikin'
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by zeenab(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
blackchukky: No rehabilitation plan, no compensation for keeping him in jail for yrs, pathetic system
7yrs wasted outta d guy's life jst lyk dat. No compensation,Oma se oooo
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Nigeria is a truly hopeless place lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cry
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by dilbert100: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
shame

[img]http:///6wyBf[/img]
Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by dilbert100: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
shame

Re: Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released by delequake(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Do not be surprised if this guy is actually killed or brought before a judge in some months for armed robbery.
If the guy was adequately rehabilitated while in prison he would at least have some sort of vocation or handiwork to fall back on and start a new life but as otherwise is the case, we have a new armed robber in town!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / Mad Woman Holds-Up Traffic In Surulere (PHOTOS) / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.