Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 (2376 Views)

Omotola To Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary; Shares Throwback Photo With Hubby / Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 by Chinwem(f): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
I love this lady!!!!
She co-hosts the brand new talk show "The Real"

'I was a 29-year-old virgin': Sister Sister's Tamera Mowry reveals she has only ever slept with her husband Adam Housley

While not quite The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Tamera Mowry-Housley has surprised co-stars by revealing she has only ever had sex with one person.
The former Sister, Sister star dished to her fellow The Real panel members on Thursday that she did not lose her virginity until she was 29-years-old.
The now 35-year-old frankly told the ladies of the talk show that not only did she stay a virgin till she was almost 30, but after finally having sex then decided to stay celibate until she got married.

However that is not the end of the story.
Tamara regretted losing her virginity however, and so decided to wait until she married three years later to have sex again.
'You may not understand this [but] I did it, then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married.'
Tamara married Fox News correspondent Adam Housley in 2011 after dating for almost six years.
Just before meeting her husband the famous twin dated Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.

Tamara and her husband recently had their first child, a son named Aden, last November.
While claiming to be conservative, the star said that does not mean she is boring - especially in the bedroom.
Referring to when a sex therapist talked to the woman of the new talk show, she said pointing at herself: 'Guess who knew everything?'

Her frank statement bought applause from cast member Adrienne Bailon - who has become infamous for her very revealing public wardrobe malfunctions.
Rob Kardashian's former girlfriend said: 'Just because you only had sex with one person doesn't mean you're not a freak and I think that that's a good thing.
'I think people think that you could only be a freak by doing it with a bunch of people. You can be a freak and just be a freak with one person. That is beautiful and dope.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2369828/Tamera-Mowry-Housley-reveals-stayed-celibate-marriage.html#ixzz2ZWoqi4Tx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2013
shez even regretin it....hope she was nt abused as a child
Re: Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2013
OMG!!!enough!! so she really needed to tell people the state of her vagin.a when she got married?why do we care??
Real virgins dont sing about it to the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Grinding A Young Lady On Stage [18 + ] / Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo / My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.