Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Invest For A Better Future. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest For A Better Future. (1170 Views)

Invest For Future / Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest For A Better Future. by Businessinfo(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Majority of Nigerians home and abroad do not no what to invest on.

Investing your money can really turn out to some thing great in the future only if you have the right source and business to invest in.

Millions of Nigerians have being scammed, frauded and defrauded of billions, millions and thousands of naira due to their inability to create a founding investment business for themselves.

And this situation is getting worse daily as millions of Nigerians are still victims to this killer scheme.

Before you pay or buy online, be certain to verify all products and services, because not every thing pasted or posted online are real- just that it may/might be fabricated to your own satisfy and after the payment transaction, you will have yourself to blame.

Now so many people have the money but what to invest on is the major problem.

It will be good if you can think of some thing that will appreciate in the future if you invest on it such as: land or car. This two product really create wealth opportunity and profit.

Land is part of those investment scheme that can generate income for you.

Stay safe, becareful and learn how to spend your money on investment programme.

My name is kelvin.
Re: Invest For A Better Future. by willchild(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2013
How does buying a "car" work as an investment. Or are u talking about car merchandise? Cos cars (to me) are no good investment products!
Re: Invest For A Better Future. by alonso2214(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
@business info i would like have your phone number lets talk i have questions on business investment partners.
Re: Invest For A Better Future. by Businessinfo(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2013
alonso2214: @business info i would like have your phone number lets talk i have questions on business investment partners.

Email me @ icon.kelvin.kelvin758@gmail.com

We can talk via that email.
Re: Invest For A Better Future. by ninaeffiom: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Have you been thinking or looking for where to invest your money? Look no more as I unveil to you the most profitable business venture to invest in.

There is no arguing the fact that REAL ESTATE is a great investment option. It can generate ongoing income source, it can also rise in value over time and prove a good investment in the cash value. But our area of focus here will be in the area of LAND!

Before we go further, it is good we understand what Real Estate is all about.
Basically, it is a property consisting of houses and land or a piece of land and any buildings and structures on it.

Real Estate investors own multiple pieces of Real Estate - Landed properties or Land. Some decide to keep one as a primary residence, and use others to generate rental income and profits from tenants through price appreciation.

Those who invest in Real Estate expect to generate capital gains as land values increase over time.

Apart from producing serious cash flow, investing in vacant land is the best investment in the world because of its 'hands off' nature.

The simplicity and stability that comes with owning a piece of land far outweighs the problems you would have to deal with on any other type of Real Estate.

If you have overlooked LAND in the past, now you should have a rethink!

I'll give you some reasons why its benefitting to invest in Land:

* PEACE OF MIND
It is a long term asset that doesn't wear out, doesn't depreciate, rather appreciates over time, and nothing can get broken, stolen or destroyed.

* EXTREMELY VALUABLE RESOURCE WITH LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
If you go into it with the intent of holding it for a long term, it can make a lot more sense and be a lot more profitable than any other investment out there.

* INEXPENSIVE TO HOLD OVER THE LONG TERM
There are no utility bills to pay or repairs to make etc. It is the right investment if you want to 'park your cash somewhere'.

Having understood the benefits of investing in land, it is always advisable to examine the environment of which you intend to make the purchase and also take into consideration certain factors which would affect the value to either add or decrease over time. Factors such as industrial, infrastructural and economic etc.

One environment that is fully equipped with these potentials is IBEJU-LEKKI, Lagos. It is fast developing, having the New Airport almost at completion; the new Sea Port; Lekki Free Trade Zone; new Computer Village and other Estates within its environs.

PWAN Ltd.is offering you the opportunity to own your own plots of land as we have simplified the process of acquisition just so can afford as many plots as possible. You either pay outright or on instalments as convenient for you. Below is how it works:

FOLKLAND ESTATE Phase 1
Outright payment: N750k
12 months instalment: N990k
Initial payment: N180k
Monthly instalment: N67,500.

FOLKLAND ESTATE Phase 3
Outright payment: N450k
12 months instalment: N660k
Initial paymen: N120k
Monthly instalment: N45k

DOMINION GARDENS and PARKS Annex
Outright payment: N750k
12 months instalment: N990k
Initial payment: N180k
Monthly instalment: N67,500.

ENQUIRIES: Nina - 08184243930

When it comes to investing in LAND, there is no questioning. You can buy and sell over time and generate a lot of income.
Don't miss this opportunity, use it as part of your overall strategy to begin building wealth. Start NOW!
Re: Invest For A Better Future. by Businessinfo(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
thanks for the information any way, but i have being in that business for long, so i know more about it.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths And Sport Bettings / Abuja Oracle and Webdesign Training for N25,000 / News From Mmm Admin: Mmm Participants Read This Before Committing Suicide (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.