Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] (43219 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In School Fees (Photos, Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
I decided to ventilate this meme so that our youths and students can infer and emulate such innoxious, cozy and ethical mechanisms for generating income(especially in this period of economic meltdown) to assist them financially in their sundry institutions and environments, thus, forgoing the need to engage in gory and criminal activities, such as being executors of election violence and heterogeneous vices and peccadiloes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala

More.

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
This one is a bit controversial grin.

Anyway, impugners are welcome to make animadversions smiley.

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by eme1n(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Man no die, man no rotten!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by elvision1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
and isn't that music plus criminal?? angryand isn't that music plus criminal??
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is a normal tin in almost all higher institutions.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by YoungB1a(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
man must survive.GREAT NIGERIA STUDENT

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by ehissi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
That is Hall 3 Bois for you!!
So that the Beans Ministry can continue to move
Hall 3, Room Beans!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by kally01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
WAT TO DO grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by flowjoe: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2016
the phone numbers don't look like benin Republic numbers to me or am i d only one seeing that undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
nice move

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Qualer: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2016
flowjoe:
the phone numbers don't look like benin Republic numbers to me or am i d only one seeing that undecided

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by porrigeyam(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by porrigeyam(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
flowjoe:
u saw uniben and you're saying this. ......... Your weed na final.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
ehissi:
That is Hall 3 Bois for you!!
So that the Beans Ministry can continue to move
Hall 3, Room Beans!! grin
Lies, Hall 4 students consumes more beans than Hall 3 students.

And this is how to sleep in Hall 4 due to the intense heat.

12 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by barnacle: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
hk

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by ShakurM(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why covering the numbers? You no wan help man business grow abi

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Abudu2000(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
ehissi:
That is Hall 3 Bois for you!! So that the Beans Ministry can continue to move Hall 3, Room Beans!! grin
great unibest!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by elvision1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
ShakurM:
Why covering the numbers? You no wan help man business grow abi

I tire o!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
students

die hard hustlers

every way is a way, every goat is my goat

I comot cap 4 the greatest Nigerian students oooooo

double twale
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by musicwriter(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
May God help them all succeed.
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Helkayklassic(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
ok
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by 400billionman: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who dem help ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by LouisBERG: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
The effect Of this heat can make oNe ventuRe into anything that can generate that paper(mOnEy)
The hustle is real though....

ThIs Can Never happen in futo nah, where the environment is not even encouraging for practicing any busiNess oriented activities as an undergraudate.

Unless you wanna be a tutorial Master......that year sha.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by kennyblaze007(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am serving at a very remote area of Enugu State and sch buildings are so dilapidated.. I have decided to take it upon myself to renovate a block of 3classrooms as my personal CDS.I have asked for funds frm d villagers but they have constantly remindered me that they are poor

I just want to ask if its possible for me to write MTN,GLO or AIRTEL for assistance... If yes,how do I go about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Man must to survive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) / 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.