Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Barcelona And Pep - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona And Pep (620 Views)

Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager / Pep Guardiola Makes Arsenal His First Choice In England / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona And Pep by IZUKWU(m): 2:50am On Jul 20, 2013
It is obvious with the attack btw the board of barca and pep and even now vilanova, that pep left barca because of internal fracas and politics that he got tired of dealing with ,not the sabbatical leave and tiredness he flaunted about. I felt pep and barca was a match made in heaven but may be pride and ego got in the way and divorce became imminent. They would have ruled europe for a while. What really went wrong. Let's hope they will keep taking shots at themselves and reveal what actually transpired behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Pep by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
I never thought of it but you are correct here. Many thought managing Barca was easy but the work Pep put in was priceless. Nice observation.
Re: Barcelona And Pep by IZUKWU(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Pep was not just a good coach but also an astute technician and can tweet his team for his opposition. He was not proud but will not accept too much insult without telling you his mind. I love barca ,i cried when pep left,i thought he was going to do fergie for us. But the board thought otherwise. Let pray they find a good coach.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News;real Madrid Sign Gareth Bale For A World Record / How Madrid have spent €300m more on transfers than Barcelona / Quick facts About EPL Goal Scorers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.