Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Advise (683 Views)

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? / How Long Do You Take To Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advise by obowunmi(m): 4:08am On Jul 20, 2013
Who dem be nigga
Re: How To Advise by EfemenaXY: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Why should it matter what her pastor says?

Pastor or no pastor, the guy isn't interested in her. You can't force love if it doesn't exist. There is nothing you can do about it but let her be. It will eventually dawn on her that the guy doesn't love her.

Allow her to make her own mistakes. She'll learn from the experience. That's life.

1 Like

Re: How To Advise by obowunmi(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2013
It hurts me to see her in love with a man who doesn't love her back.

cry cry
Re: How To Advise by EfemenaXY: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2013
I know.

But there isn't much else you can do apart from warn her. Sometimes, you've just got let things be and let nature take its course.

She'll learn. Harsh, but true.
Re: How To Advise by greatgod2012(f): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2013
@op, Efe have said it all. There is no much you can do, except to leave her to learn from her own mistake, its called.....primary experience.
If you tell her anything bad about the guy now, she might tell him what you told her about him, which may be a beginning of problem for you, so, let nature takes its course, she will learn from it.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Would Walk Again – Binta / Wetin Woman Go Cause: Man Allegedly Robbed Senior To Pay For Strippers In Canada / How To Prepare For A Successful Marriage (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.