Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans (1062 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / How To Cook Ewa Adalu: Corn And Beans; I Bet Some People Can Relate With This / How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by bhidex007: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2013
If I could recall during my University days,I and some group of Pals had a Joint where we munch Bread and Beans. The major reason being that we won't eat again until 6pm in the evening 'cos our tummy will be hard as stone,we will only take 3 satchet of pure water to back it up. Later on this delicacy turned out to be our favourite meal. Guys share your exprience about this meal
Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by Henrypraise: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Any thread about beens is awesome!!! I ate beans and BorLair (plantain) for a month non stop. Beans is Gods gift to man kind.
Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by Theflint1(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2013
dunno about other guys, but i jst luv d way it gets my stomach excited and i really love to mess on my hand and enjoy the smell from beans mess...Allah uakburu.
Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by tjskii(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Abeg no be only guys lik bread and beans o,I simply love it,even thinking bout preparing it this morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Ayama!

I think I prefer beans with garri.
Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by bhidex007: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
First page tinz Seun winkFirst page tinz Seun
Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by tpia5: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
nothing wrong with bread and beans.

no be food?

just because you saw someone eating bread and beans and you have access to the internet, it suddenly becomes a bad thing?
Re: Honestly,why Do We Guys Luv Eating Bread And Beans by demmy55(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
I prefer beans with garri.

I remember then in sch, I always get abt 2 rubbers of beans anytime I'm broke.

When I cook it in the morning, it can last me for the whole day. Atimes, it even last till the next morning which makes the beans sweeter.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Biggs Fast Food (ikotun) Sells Bad And Spoilt Foods? / Free Jollof Rice / Nigerian Cake Festival And Flour Craft Exhibition 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.