Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Mr Biggs Fast Food (ikotun) Sells Bad And Spoilt Foods? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mr Biggs Fast Food (ikotun) Sells Bad And Spoilt Foods? (1042 Views)

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / What Happened To MR BIGGS? / Mr Biggs' Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Biggs Fast Food (ikotun) Sells Bad And Spoilt Foods? by bjhere2009(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Moderator please I hope this makes it to the front page to avoid health hazard to the public.
I have been to MR BIGGS fast food situated beside Ikotun police station several and was given bad and spoilt meat pies and Fiesta on several occasions. My complaint to the staff came back with insults to me that I should leave if I am not satisfied.I was there yesterday the 19th september and experienced thesame thing.To my supprise,other customers were complaining thesame thing with insults from there staffs after making known to them that there products are always bad.
I am hoping if Nairaland can get hold of the necessary authorities to inspect there foods to avoid health hazards to the public.
I want to use this medium to appeal to the general public to state there experiences in various fast food outlets so the Authorities involved can send inspection officers to investigate them.Maybe we can use Nairaland to stop this health danger to the public.
Re: Mr Biggs Fast Food (ikotun) Sells Bad And Spoilt Foods? by bjhere2009(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2013
I am very suprised that nairalanders are not commenting on this. I believe then it's ok for fast food outlets to sale bad and spoilt things to the public.
Naija I hale you all oooo, country were everything bad seems normal and ok. angry angry angry
Re: Mr Biggs Fast Food (ikotun) Sells Bad And Spoilt Foods? by dominique(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Can't say I'm surprised. The patronage of the franchise has been reducing over the years. They'll want to sell out all or most of their stock so as not to record a loss. I haven't had any of their snacks in a while (I'm off junk foods) but the bread i bought not too long ago (abule-egba branch) was quite ok. Let's see if the regulatory agencies do something about this.

(1) (Reply)

Special Brown Rice Now Available / Which Nigerian State Can One Order Food Like This? / Indian Fried Rice Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.