Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Akon Has A Twin Brother? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Has A Twin Brother? (6429 Views)

Akon Has One Of The Most Hilarious Name Ever (photo) / meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother / Akon Has Been Diagnosed With HIV (secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akon Has A Twin Brother? by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y_qrh34tY-w/UeouP2jq84I/AAAAAAAAAlk/MQJxWgwRHmg/s320/Akon+twin.jpg[/img]

Famous 39-year-old Senegalese singer and Konvict Music boss - Akon took to social media, a few hours ago, to personally share this photograph, perhaps, he wants to know how well his fans know him as an ordinary man.

It's a fact that Akon has a brother named Abou,

Abou Thiam is the current young Vice-President for an arm of Def Jam Records. He began his business career handling Akon’s music career, Akon's Konvict Music and his own Bu Vision Entertainment.

However, what most people don't know is whether they are twins, because they share most similar looks for sure.

What do you think About Akon and Abou?

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Akon Has A Twin Brother? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
not his twin but his kid brother, abou popularly called BU is a record executive. He has appeard in akons musical videos like am so paid and belly dancer, he formerly managed akon, chris brown and discovered tpain and jeremy to mention a few. Hes the CEO of bu vision and co-ceo of konvict muzik, has a daughter named khadijat and has investment in Africa. Akon used to book/hold 2shows at a time where he performs at one and boo performs at the other. since they both look alike, u cant really know whos akon. He used to sell weeds while.akon steal cars and bu and kon are the most "closed" brothers in he thiam family kartel. So much more and I cant say it all.

Dont ask me how I knew, they are my brothers and we roll together in Atlanta, lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint / Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car / New Alcoholic Drink Name "GBE Body E" After Zlatan Song. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.