Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint (6690 Views)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by metronaija: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
A Nigerian make up artist and hair stylist (beatbyace) shared this, the model stripped off and went naked as the artist covered her body in paint.

See more photos below;

http://www.metronaija.ng/lady-goes-nude-nigerian-artist-covers-body-paint/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nwodosis(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
If this is the only job that I will be doing as an artist, I will take to the profession and wave good bye to dolls!
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by MhizzAJ(f): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
The artist tried...He did a very nice job...He no even send the girl
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by doyinisaac(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Those boobs are firm...
dollyjoy:
I must give it to her. Can't afford anyone aside my husband to see me unclad.
In other words you are a virgin....I am not saying you are lying ooo..grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Her body is not inviting.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The artist tried...He did a very nice job...He no even send the girl
Baby ES
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by jdluv(f): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
thisis simplest defination for madness
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by MhizzAJ(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Baby ES
kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by sinaj(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chai! People have guts o!
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

kiss
Hope you good honey. smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by MhizzAJ(f): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Hope you good honey. smiley
Yea bbz...I'm fine
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Threebear(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
I swear if this lady enter road like this, people will probably think she's wearing a body hugging multi coloured outfit .
Some people get talent sha!
In other news, I'm learning how to become a painter, at least free viewing grin

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by dollyjoy(f): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
I must give it to her. Can't afford anyone aside my husband to see me unclad.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Yea bbz...I'm fine
Called and no response smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by MhizzAJ(f): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Called and no response smiley
When was that?
Today?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Uyi168: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Her body is not inviting.
..that boobi and ass make sense o
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nutase: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Civilization.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

When was that?
Today?
About 2 days ago
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
About 2 days ago
I didn't see any missed call oo
I would ve called back at least
Don't be angry eh
I'm so sorry
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint by lalasticlala(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018

(1)

Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men / See Photos & Biography Of Don Jazzy's New Signing 'rema' / Ayra Starr Leak Her TOTO Video During Live Performance As She OPEN Her YANSH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.