Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Nairalander (16201 Views)

Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

Bi!tch calls me a Monkey, yet he has the nostrils that will make King Kong jealous.

Chai!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2013
ewo..dat nose carry weight
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2013
2chainzz: ewo..dat nose carry weight

its just the camera view that made it so
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
HolyHolla: I love Nairaland... What a laugh.

To be sincere, OP, you look good. Many a'girl wouldn't mind dating you. But you will only find them if you had lived a couple of million years ago.♥

The end.

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

its just the camera view that made it so

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
@chillisauce

Why u carry dis thread for head??

Na u get the highest post for dis thread..

Why?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
studio43: Where is chillisauce??

B I t c h always on the run

Llmmaooo cheesy

Do I know you undecided

Oh, you are the yellow eye Nig ga!

You and OP are competing but just say na only ur eye yellow while OP has yellow, big mouth, wide nostril hunger looking frame. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
studio43: @chillisauce

Why u carry dis thread for head??

Na u get the highest post for dis thread..

Why?

Wetin concern u, OP say make we rate am, here I am giving my free consultation services cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

Do I know you undecided

You and OP are competing but just say na only ur eye yellow while OP has yellow, big mouth, wide nostril hunger looking frame. grin grin

At the bolded..
Airforce1 cheesy

Hi hi hi...

Take it easy on tha poor dude..what's wrong with you?

Are u that jobless that u can't think of anyother thing to do than take it out on the poster?

Biiitch! Show your face!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
studio43:

At the bolded..
Airforce1 cheesy

Hi hi hi...

Take it easy on tha poor dude..what's wrong with you?

Are u that jobless that u can't think of anyother thing to do than take it out on the poster?

Biiitch! Show your face!

U are here doing the devils advocate. After calling him the ugliest person on earth. You need Jesus
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

U are here doing the devils advocate. After calling him the ugliest person on earth. You need Jesus

Shut tha phuck up sicko!

I need jesus yes agree..

U need lucifer agreed!

Biitching all tha modaphuckin time
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

Do I know you undecided

i don ask for forgiveness for church but this little devil keeps knocking at my door... oh Lord God what do I do?
ok. i cast you out in the name of Jesus!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

Do I know you undecided

you are just a damaged slowpoke. show your face!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce is down and out
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

My Life Miserable? WRONG! I live in a Country where there is constant electricity, Clean Water, Great Healthcare, Beautiful Women, where dreams actually come true.

Abeg, Krishna and Sango bless the USA for me.

Modafucker dying of hunger in Africa, i don't blame you.
Leave Africa outta this please!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by otikpoko(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
otikpoko: See one of the ops picture here.

i bet this guys uses 2-3 fingers while picking his nose because 1 finger will not be enough to do the job grin

I think the Igbos call it Otaba or so(snuff) the guy mix both snuff and yeast (used in baking bread etc) and inhale through the nostrils, that is why it is so big grin i also know that this guy smokes E-gbo(Indian hemp) mixed with yeast as well-the result? Big lips! grin

Op,how many wraps do you also smoke with your nose?cos no doubt with those huge nostrils, you go dey use one nostril dey smoke like two wraps at a time den bring out the smoke with the other nostril lipsrsealed

Hope you wont kill me? grin

Who remove the picture i uploaded? angry angry

Mods make una take time before i ban una oo grin grin

See the picture again cool cool
Bros, the picture for make more sense if to say you wear ur dose nose eyes-glass cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
otikpoko:

Bros, the picture for make more sense if to say you wear ur dose eyes-glass cool

Ciriously? U shld b banned 4 postin his pic witout his consent.
D pic is ok, mayb cuz of d way he positiond his head. He's tall, dark n slim.
Tall, slim, dark n hansome.
WAT ELSE? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
otikpoko:

Bros, the picture for make more sense if to say you wear ur dose eyes-glass cool

grin grin mad man... all your mate dey yaba left, even ur username something dey wrong with am. get a job and get a life. i am sure your face looks like all those lawma trucks
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Zither(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Op, you needn't give attention to negative comments about you....don't insult in retaliation, don't explain your looks, don't descend to the pit to engage in petty verbal exchanges with blokes, appreciate or thank those who dropped positive comments - you should know by now that you can't always expect positive comments from everybody - good or bad.

You are above returning insults....show wisdom...the Bible said even a fool would be deemed wise if he keeps quiet...

It is up to you to stay here and reply every negative comment and risk more exposure to ridicule or leave the thread and let it be buried with others that have come and gone.

This is my last comment here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by pricelesspearl(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
I can't stop laughing. Anyway u shouldn't have posted your pic if u weren't sure of being able to cope with criticism. As much as u don't want to accept it, u are are not up to an average handsome guy. Quit cursing. We are only stating the obvious.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by pricelesspearl(f): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
I can't stop laughing. Anyway u shouldn't have posted your pic if u weren't sure of being able to cope with criticism. As much as u don't want to accept it, u are not up to an average handsome guy but at least what u didn't have in ur looks, u made up for it in ur body built. Quit cursing. We are only stating the obvious.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
op has sure learnt a lesson or two in leadership, management...this op is going to be a leader in the future, watch out having the boldness to display his image for the highly, hypercritical nigerians to access takes some raw guts...op should learn to deal with criticisms
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Choooiii y m I always late to c the pix cry
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by pri3stess(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
nadia_SA: Choooiii y m I always late to c the pix cry
Don't get mad my dear, the guy wor wor sotey you would have gone blind after seeing his picture.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
pri3stess:
Don't get mad my dear, the guy wor wor sotey you would have gone blind after seeing his picture.
grin grin lol.. Okie thank Gawd I'm always late to c pix grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Drives wheelbarrow across thread grin

Thread closed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2013
cool cool
zig2ryme04:

i would so much appreciate if you could show your face, probably pimples and wrinkles have their abode on your face.
cool
zig2ryme04:

i would so much appreciate if you could show your face, probably pimples and wrinkles have their abode on your face.

I bet, you don't want to see it. You'll get so envious that you'll wanna go for a face lift, boy.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

The end.

Well then, I'll cut you some slacks. Cheerio.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Is Lagos Larger Than Abuja? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.