Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (4812 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Will You Visit A Nairalander If Invited? / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by bamboke(f): 11:40am On May 21, 2009
Wondering what this site is all about? Do you actually get to meet someone you have talked with, yabbed after a long while?

If you have, especially the opposite sex, did the person strike you as a likeable person and do you still talk?

Or that meeting brings about an end of the friendship?

Will like to know.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by luxoire(f): 11:45am On May 21, 2009
yes i have met 1 NL in person - and we are still friends been fridns about 3yrs now or so - he is absolutely hilarious and we get on as fab as we did on here - good, mutual respect and platonic friendship - i don't regret it.

Sadly he hardly comes on any more - think he got tired of some of the madness ppl exhibit on here - stopped too for a while - but came back - will try to see if i an pull him back wink cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On May 21, 2009
Blimey. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by nethacker(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2009
yes oooo, it's u i met with and i promise to remain friends with u, u struck me off balance wen i saw u, the thing dey shack me like love.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tayoccu(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2009
yeah I've met 2 nairalanders, 1 was worth my time and effort, and as a consequence we're like siblings.
the other one was a shallow minded individual that judged books by their cover,and we're no longer friends.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by ohwofasa(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2009
presently dating the first babe i met on nairaland,she is truely one in a million,i love her so so much
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by LadyT(f): 12:29pm On May 21, 2009
yep met two and we are still really good friends LOL
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by bamboke(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2009
@ nethacker, mouth too much. Its nice knowing you feel this way. I feel same way too.As long as you want to sha!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by nethacker(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2009
bamboke:

@ nethacker, mouth too much. Its nice knowing you feel this way. I feel same way too.As long as you want to sha!
see pple's testimony oooooo shocked shocked so this kind thing dey go on ?hmmmmmmmmmm, grin grin
bamboke u r lovely kiss
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by bamboke(f): 1:16pm On May 21, 2009
@nethacker,Yeah, it happens!

Waiting to inhale(exhale)
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 10:54am On May 22, 2009
Yea grin
Yup still friends. . .

I'd like to meet 5 more. . .eventually cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by dani1luv: 7:34pm On May 22, 2009
Me go dey among the five you wan meet oh cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by ifyalways(f): 12:12am On May 23, 2009
Met one,married him. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Sissy3(f): 3:06am On May 23, 2009
gabby, ma lost twin sista tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 3:34am On May 23, 2009
dani1luv:

Me go dey among the five you wan meet oh cheesy

Dey dream grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by dani1luv: 12:38pm On May 23, 2009
iice:

Dey dream grin
It's good to DREAM big. . . ryt by ur syde tongue grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2009
At your own risk. . .pray you wake up alive grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2009
Yes,  But not Friends anymore!!!  grin na F U C K E D -up!!!

But I intend to meet more sha!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tubabie(f): 1:03pm On May 23, 2009
@ Topic

Not met anyone yet!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by jamace(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2009
Not yet cry.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by dominique(f): 3:23pm On May 23, 2009
met just one . . . and we're still friends. . .though we dont really communicate like before embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chinesedoll(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2009
Yep
met 7 great pips
and dey are all wonderful
we are still great friends kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by busybody20: 9:38pm On May 25, 2009
ifyalways:

Met one,married him. cheesy

shocked shocked Really? Cool!! !!!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by busybody20: 9:39pm On May 25, 2009
I met 5 and we are still good friends cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by MaiSuya(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2009
I never have and hopefully never will!!!!

If anyone were to know the person behind this moniker. . .*shudders* sad
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tubabie(f): 11:26pm On May 25, 2009
Mai Suya:

I never have and hopefully never will!!!!

If anyone were to know the person behind this moniker. . .*shudders* sad

Nawa! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by ikamefa(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2009
yes ke! dem plenty sef! especially during my irish cream induced stupors  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 25, 2009
yes  i have, but we're not friends anymore
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Epi: 1:39am On May 26, 2009
I met 6. I still speak to 5 except for the one who was supposed 2 b a girl but turned out 2 b a guy undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spoilt(f): 1:54am On May 26, 2009
No i havent met any. promised to call one though. never did. embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 9:03am On May 26, 2009
ikamefa:

yes ke! dem plenty sef! especially during my irish cream induced stupors  grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

epi:

I met 6.  I still speak to 5 except for the one who was supposed 2 b a girl but turned out 2 b a guy undecided

grin grin grin " grin " Schizos abound cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Jarus(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2009
Physically, I have met about 10, but only three can be said to be active. One is a very popular Nairalander and we work in the same office. I met another one in a cafe while serving in Sokoto, although we had been friends before I even knew he was a lander. There was another I also met in Sokoto, a veterinary medical student of Sokoto University, but he is not that active on NL. There was another one, very popular in Music/TV section, that got to identify me as his cousin's friend. I had known him for over six years and he used to pray in our house's mosque with his cousin(my friend), but we got to know on NL early this year.

There are other colleagues and old classmates of mine who are registered members, but don't post.

But the two Nairalanders I'm closest to, off-NL, are Mukina and Dominique. We are so close off-NL but we have never seen one another physically. We meet on FB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Buy Social Media Accounts And Followers Easily / Gadaffi B4 2005 Vs Nigeria Rulers. / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.