Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN (49772 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by yungcheda(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2013
How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN

Has your MTN Bis stopped functioning on your android smartphones? Mine did stop and I was kinda devasted about it because the MTN Bis is a little bit cheaper than the rest of the bundles known to me and besides that, it has the strongest network signal in my area.

However, in a search for means to how to get back online with my android device using the MTN Bis to browse the internet, I stumbled upon a way to go round about it!

Myself and some other network goons are already enjoying this!

How much? #5000? #2000? #1000? Nah! I am giving you this one for FREE like I always do as they say, "there's love in sharing"!!

In this post, I will teach you How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN

Please Note: You cant use more than 100mb/ day worth of data on droid vpn because you are just a free user and also this tip is being noticed to work only for rooted smartphones only.

If you need help in rooting your android smartphone, follow this links http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=835777 or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF0zCdddHMg

Now let's get down to biz

Requirements Needed To Use The MTN Bis On Smartphone

1: Visit Google Play and download tun.koinstaller

2: Visit google play store to download Droid VPN

3. MTN Bis Settings on android devices

4. A rooted android smartphone

5. Working internet connection
Steps To Browsing With The MTN Bis On Android

Step 1: Visit Goole play and download tun.koinstaller

Step 2: Open tun.ko, hit the highlighted boxes and then go ahead and install completely. You need to be connected to the internet because the tun.ko will have to download modules for your android smartphone

Step 3: Visit google play store or Download Droid VPN here

Step 4: Activate your droid vpn account by registering a username and any other step

Step 5: Go to droid vpn settings, click on connection protocol and be sure to select ICMP

Step 6: Open droid VPN and connect

Make sure you have an active BIS plan

Step 7: Once connected, head to any browser of your choice and browse all the way!

Hope this goes a long way in helping you get high on excess facebooking, twitter, studying, whatever you use the internet for.

For more updates, tips and tricks visit [url]wesaytech.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by elsinkee(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
It worked. :-)
But, what's the data cap.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by diesean: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
please.....help...I did all u said...but the tuk.installer didn't install it said in compatible module.....am using a techno f7
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by xiaoqianye: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
diesean: please.....help...I did all u said...but the tuk.installer didn't install it said in compatible module.....am using a techno f7
i was same with you . i am use samsung gt-n7100.plz help.

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by wizean(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Honestly, i think this whole stuff was just a network problem,I dont think d mtn guys
actually blocked d bb subscription for non-bb users. I hav bin blazing with d tun.ko and
droidvpn poo for d past 2days, it really drains by battery and gets my phone cooking hot.
I just removed my sim dis evening and placed it back in my phone, lo and behold, my bb
subscription was blazing like fire without d tun.ko and droidvpn paparazzi. Just normal
connection with d blackberry.net apn, dats all
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
yungcheda: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN

Has your MTN Bis stopped functioning on your android smartphones? Mine did stop and I was kinda devasted about it because the MTN Bis is a little bit cheaper than the rest of the bundles known to me and besides that, it has the strongest network signal in my area.

However, in a search for means to how to get back

online with my android device using the MTN Bis
to browse the internet, I stumbled upon a way to go round about it!

How much? #5000? #2000? #1000? Nah! I am giving you this one for FREE like I always do as they say, "there's love in sharing"!!

In this post, I will teach you How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN

Please Note: You cant use more than 100mb/ day worth of data on droid vpn because you are just a free user and also this tip is being noticed to work only for rooted smartphones only.

If you need help in rooting your android smartphone, follow this links http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=835777 or

Step 2: Open tun.ko, hit the highlighted boxes and then go ahead and install completely. You need to be connected to the internet because the tun.ko will have to download modules for your android smartphone

Step 4: Activate your droid vpn account by registering a username and any other step

Step 5: Go to droid vpn settings, click on connection protocol and be sure to select ICMP

Step 7: Once connected, head to any browser of your choice and browse all the way!

Hope this goes a long way in helping you get high on excess facebooking, twitter, studying, whatever you use the internet for.

Mine is working now but I didn't follow all the instructions.

I first downloaded droid vpn then tun.ko,then I opened droid vpn and just connected. it connected to a US several. it's now blazing like fire.

Thanks OP.

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2013
my MTN BBC still blazing. 1am. check out the download speed in the screen shot.

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Najwal: 4:22am On Jul 21, 2013
yungcheda: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN

However, in a search for means to how to get back online with my android device using the MTN Bis to browse the internet, I stumbled upon a way to go round about it!

. Yeah even unrooted fons can now use droidvpn. Dats wat I use.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2013
I reached 100mb and got disconnected.have to wait till tomorrow to connect again. upgrade to unlimited bandwidth is 2k plus. bad business.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by gbolio4(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Help ooh abeg ooo

At step 2, My tun.ko says "Downloaded Module is incompatible"

What do i do oo bros
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ccwizard: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
xiaoqian ye: i was same with you . i am use samsung gt-n7100.plz help.

just go to driodvpn setting from the top right corner and change the connection setting to icmp. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ccwizard: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
gbolio4: Help ooh abeg ooo

At step 2, My tun.ko says "Downloaded Module is incompatible"

What do i do oo bros
just go to driodvpn setting from the top right corner and change the connection setting to icmp. Dats all.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by aakalazu: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
wizean: Honestly, i think this whole stuff was just a network problem,I dont think d mtn guys
actually blocked d bb subscription for non-bb users. I hav bin blazing with d tun.ko and
droidvpn poo for d past 2days, it really drains by battery and gets my phone cooking hot.
I just removed my sim dis evening and placed it back in my phone, lo and behold, my bb
subscription was blazing like fire without d tun.ko and droidvpn paparazzi. Just normal
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by visalat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by obayaya(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
wizean: Honestly, i think this whole stuff was just a network problem,I dont think d mtn guys

Droidvpn saps battery like mad. cos you are actually tunneling the network thru series of servers.. so it's like everything double double

www.inspirenaija.com/2013/07/use-mtn-bis-on-android-and-non.html?m=1
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by knytred: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
visalat: Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY
Will it work on unrooted phones...some1 droped a link on how 2 make unrooted fones browse with droidvpn using udp and port500...it worked but now it has stoped
So will urs work on unrooted phones?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by leckzyb(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Connetion timeout.can't connet with droidvpn pls help me out
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by alkanes1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tun.ko module for android 2.2.1 please
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Adex097: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls guys..how I'm I gonna know if ma phone is rooted or unrooted?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ammanison(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
pls does anybody has an idea if the droid vpn is compatible with etisalat or globacom bb subscription
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by yungcheda(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
I am happy I helped some people here. You can visit the website source of this tutorials
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nwanneamakah: 1:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Help pls....d droidvpn says "connecting" and after a while, it says "disconnected". V practically tried all d ideas here....
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2013
yungcheda: I am happy I helped some people here. You can visit the website source of this tutorials

I would have loved to kiss you... Thats if you are really a gurl oo! All the same, thanks for the tutorials. Its blazing now on a Tecno Q1. I never wanted to root this phone before coz I dont know the procedures. But trust GOOGLE! Am on Android 4.0.4 so never needed root anyway but still rooted it in order to have the option of connecting via icmp, udp, tcp! Do you know the most juicy part? I upgraded my account immediately and I have downloaded more than 4GB using hotspot
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay...
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by haykay2005: 2:42am On Jul 22, 2013
exxell: Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay...
How much
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 22, 2013
haykay2005:
How much

It cost me 1000 naira... Its 4.99 dollar a month on droid website and should have been 749 naira with the current dollar value. But due to the fact that the website u will use to make the payment adds their own percentage, u will add 31 naira to every dollar u buy from them i.e instead of buying a dollar 159, u will buy it 190 per dollar. But u have to add transport of 200 naira becos I have to go to the bank and fund my online account. So total; 1200 naira. The most funny part is that mine removed the data cap. I cant say so for every body ooo.

I know why I took my time here to explain everythin in detail. So that somebody will not come here tomorrow and scream that I scammed him or her of extra 30 naira or so. Am too big for that. Am just trying to help coz a nairalander can help me tomorrow. If u trust me and u want me to fund it for you, contact me. If not, bye bye.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ammanison(m): 3:38am On Jul 22, 2013
exxell:

I would have loved to kiss you... Thats if you are really a gurl oo! All the same, thanks for the tutorials. Its blazing now on a Tecno Q1. I never wanted to root this phone before coz I dont know the procedures. But trust GOOGLE! Am on Android 4.0.4 so never needed root anyway but still rooted it in order to have the option of connecting via icmp, udp, tcp! Do you know the most juicy part? I upgraded my account immediately and I have downloaded more than 4GB using hotspot
pls how can i root my infinix buzz,a similar version of q1
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2013
I have uninstalled the droidvpn, it was drinking my battery like pure water.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Jeffy1206(m): 4:32am On Jul 22, 2013
are u using perfect money or paypal?my PM has refuse to work.pls whatsapp me on 08033522700
exxell:

It cost me 1000 naira... Its 4.99 dollar a month on droid website and should have been 749 naira with the current dollar value. But due to the fact that the website u will use to make the payment adds their own percentage, u will add 31 naira to every dollar u buy from them i.e instead of buying a dollar 159, u will buy it 190 per dollar. But u have to add transport of 200 naira becos I have to go to the bank and fund my online account. So total; 1200 naira. The most funny part is that mine removed the data cap. I cant say so for every body ooo.

I know why I took my time here to explain everythin in detail. So that somebody will not come here tomorrow and scream that I scammed him or her of extra 30 naira or so. Am too big for that. Am just trying to help coz a nairalander can help me tomorrow. If u trust me and u want me to fund it for you, contact me. If not, bye bye.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Obrizzy(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Check out d downloadin speed mehnm

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nwanneamakah: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Ts not connecting....sad sad cry
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by bayodayo(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2013
help me guys! my droid vpn logs me off after 2 mb of download. then I ll ve to start again, it's quite repetitive and tedious. save me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.