Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls (2473 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / 11year Old Boy Honored On Social Media For Donating His Organs Before He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by trendystuf(f): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pastor Fidelis Eze confessed that he actually had sexual intercourse with Joy and Anthonia both 11 year old, he claimed he was possessed by evil spirit, which made him sleep with them.

“I am really ashamed of myself particularly as a pastor. I have been a pastor at Deeper Life for over six years but I was tempted to defile these girls. They are always visiting me, so…This particularly day I defiled both of them,” he confessed"

Pastor Fidelis Eze with Deeper life Bible Church in Abudu, Edo State was paraded by the state Police Command for defiling two under-aged girls. Contrary to his claims, Pastor Fidelis was said to have lured the two girls, into his room after sending them on an errand. He had carnal knowledge of them before dismissing them. Father of one of the girls who noticed the unusual way his daughter was walking when she got home, obtained confession from her, which led to the arrest of the Pastor.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/07/see-deeper-life-pastor-who-raped-11year.html

Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by biolabee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Subscribing....
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Chynx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
How randy!?

1 Like

Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Bawss1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Certified ped.ophile...

Authorities will do well to let parents know when this dude moves into a new neighbourhood so folks are on the alert. Of course they should do this after he has been released from a very long spell in jail.
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
MOFO'S
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by cycline404(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jungle justice is what we need In this type of matter...
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Bawss1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
cycline404: Jungle justice is what we need In this type of matter...

Speak for yourself.

Many sane people will content themselves with the treatment that perv will receive from a civilised judicial system. His punishment will not be any lesser as a result.

No jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by dojumav: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ op which one na
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by xynerise: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
I believe the pastor is in support of the preposterous legalized underaged marriage.
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by EfemenaXY: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Now this story begs the question: How does one validate an authentic pastor from a fake one?

Do these guys have any governing body they answer to? Do they undergo any tests / examinations? Or is it a one-for-all-and-all-for-one scenario where any Tom, D!c.k, or Harry can pick up a bible and claim to be a pastor?

Looks like anyone blessed with the gift of the gab is eligible to become a pastor as long as you're able to identify your USP (Unique Selling Point) to your intended congregation...
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
We will have more of this because of the YEYE law our so called senators approved!

We need to stop this
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by amiskurie(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
holy-spiritshiiit this time.
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by chiomzys(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Next u will hear is, NA DEVIL WORK! May God hve mercy on him
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by ciphoenix: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Poor girls embarassed
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by hersweetness(f): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
See his ugly face. God forbid
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well according to some people on NL these children should have been married off at 10 and a half to prevent them and 'protect' them from having premarital sex at 11. Justification for child brides in their minds. Smh!!
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by ManTiger(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
If this is true then this is a very difficult moment for Deeperlife!
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by greatgod2012(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
@Efe, only God knows those that are His.
This world is so perverse now that you dont need to trust anyone and anybody who claims to be a pastor, i only trust my God, who never dissapoints, hence, im NEVER closed to any pastor, they are humans and humans they will remain.

@op, may be with new bill that has just been approved by our pea..dophile senators, he might be asked to marry the girls.

The way our people practise religion is questionable, why does the parents always allow their children to always visit the pastor Dont they realise that he is human and that those children are girls Is that also part of religious obligations With the way things are going, molestation-wise now, one has to be careful, vigilant and curious, especially, if you have a girl child.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
ManTiger: If this is true then this is a very difficult moment for Deeperlife!

Just saw it on chanels tv.
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by mgbeketoto: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
How can this be a 'pastor' IN ANY FORM? undecided
Re: See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
mgbeketoto: How can this be a 'pastor' IN ANY FORM? undecided
Help me ask o!
What pple don't know is that these pple were 1st humans b4 they were made pastors.

(1) (Reply)

Sunset At Noon (dedicated To All Who Have Ever Lost A Loved One) / Delay In Speech Development In A Child / At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.