Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife (29347 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by dre11(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
• It was only an attempt —Husband

A woman, Mrs. Elizabeth Omonike Ojo, has filed a suit at a Grade C customary court, Agodi Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State seeking dissolution to a 26-year-old marriage to her husband, Ezekiel Ojo, over what she described as adulterous and irresponsible attitude.

Elizabeth told the court that Ezekiel paid dowry on her when they got married and that the union had been blessed with five children.

‘He is a pastor yet he is promiscuous and fetish,” said Elizabeth. She added: ‘He befriended the best friend of mine and attempted to rape one of my nieces. There was a time he planned with one of his friends to use our first born for money rituals. Sometimes, he leaves the house for up to 12 days without calling and whenever I called him; he won’t pick up his phone.”

On account of Ezekiel’s waywardness, Elizabeth said she packed out the house and lived apart for about one month but that after her parents intervened, she had to return to Ezekiel.

‘When I returned home, I called my pastor to speak to him and it was then my husband opened up to my pastor and confessed all the abortive moves he and one of his friends had made to make money rituals.

He had gone to my son’s school to demand his photograph but one of the school’s teachers secretly called me to ask if the photograph should be released to him. I declined and asked the school not to release the photograph to him because I feared he wanted to use it for evil intention.

When I reported this to my parents, it was then they told me that he had attempted to rape one of my nieces but that they kept the case secret because they did not want to ruin our home, Ezekiel being a pastor.”

Elizabeth also explained that the woman who is Ezekiel’s boss, said she would be arriving in the country from abroad and so asked her husband to tidy up her house. Elizabeth asked one of her nieces to help Ezekiel out but the niece barely survived being raped by Ezekiel.

Responding to all the allegations, Ezekiel said he had no objection to the dissolution because he had offended Elizabeth gravely.

He added, however, that his actions were due to the bad influences of his close friend with whom he has severed relationship.

“When I realised my friend had misled me, I ran away from home. And of the allegation of raping Elizabeth’s niece, I only tried to sleep with her but was unsuccessful,” confessed Ezekiel.

President of the court, Alhaji Amusa Makinde counselled both parties and urged them to maintain the peace because of their children while adjourning the case till December 22.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-raped-my-niece-wife

2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pastors are something else nowadays...b

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by thorpido(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why can't men exercise restraint?It seems the ones who call themselves pastors are the main culprits nowadays.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
It high time somebody should come here & should End Time Kpekus!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Miami11: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
End time husband needs 336 years in jail like the other husband in America

And a pastor for that , 500 years in prison

If only this part of the world was serious about convicting this paedophiles
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by ijustdey: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
He is a pastor yet he is promiscuous and fetish,” said Elizabeth. She added: ‘He befriended the best friend of mine and attempted To Molest one of my nieces

end time pastor.....

adding fetish with his pastoral calling if he was truly one

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Demmocrats(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
shocked shocked

He is a pastor yet he is promiscuous and fetish,” said Elizabeth. She added: ‘He befriended the best friend of mine and attempted To Molest one of my nieces. There was a time he planned with one of his friends to use our first born for money rituals. Sometimes, he leaves the house for up to 12 days without calling and whenever I called him; he won’t pick up his phone.”

Those words alone coming from the man's legitimate wife has destroyed the man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Attempt sef undecided

President Makinde counselled both to maintain peace till December 22 undecided . This part disrupted the flow of the discussion.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
end time husband

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by worlexy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Some men deserve to be castrated.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by horexy(f): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cut his prick off...simple angry
Bloody idiot
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by muller101(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
It has to be them

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Pidggin(f): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Some men and rape sha what a shame. If only the punishment for this was life in imprisonment or castration every man will respect himself.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by ShakurM(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
So you too accidentally fell and it penetrated abi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Some men are just something else worst than animals.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by steffans(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
oh no
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by purplecoco(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
All these men gotta say their motives for raping around. It's damn too much.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by DirtyGold: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Terrible
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by condralbede(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chaii
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by hardeyincah(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
The word 'pastor' dis says is looking more of a title to me... We need to stop attaching to many importance to it. #myopinion
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by cold(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Another day,another pastor caught up in a messy affair. I don tire for this people
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by priscaoge(f): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Can U imagine angry
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by bright007(f): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Jabioro: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Miami11:
End time husband needs 336 years in jail like the other husband in America

And a pastor for that , 500 years in prison

If only this part of the world was serious about convicting this paedophiles
His case are more sensetive.therefore he should go 2000 years
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Infomizer(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
And someone is saying they should settle for the sake of the kids? Are those kids even safe at all?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by itzmarvyx(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
I tell you.. as a man, if you have full control over your organ, one quarter of your problems are solved.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by ERONX(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chai
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by samx4real(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Real End Time Pastor!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.