Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! (2479 Views)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
I just can't take it anymore, I keep living everyday telling myself it will roll away but it keeps getting worse.
I have never felt so much depressed in my life before, it has eaten me up too deep to the point of giving me a blank soul but I'm on the edge now and no options.

I just felt like I should spend my last moments and final words here with my precious friends on nairaland before I leave.
I don't wanna be a burden to anyone anymore, I just wish there are people who feel the pain I feel but it seems that ain't possible.

It breaks even more when the people you trust, people you call family, people you once helped, people you call true friends, people you always heed to when they beckon on you but those same people become the ones who makes you more depressed, nobody to help out.

I just want to leave the world for them and I don't want anyone of them to cry in my funeral cos their tears are not worth it.

My landlord is coming to pack me out tomorrow but I told him not to bother that I would leave on my own.

Modified:

I couldn't believe I would still be alive today but thanks be to God and nairaland family for giving me another option in life when I thought it was all over.
Though I was beaten by thugs and taken to the hospital on that case, yet my heart was pierced by the touching words of my nairaland brothers and sisters here. I was discharged yesterday and starting a new life right now which has been given me by God and nairaland family.

I also say Thank You to all that called, texted, adviced me and also helped me in substance. You are great people.

Please, I want to start a trading business so I can also live in the store for now as I've been chased out by my landlord.
If you ever feel in your heart to help me, you can reach me on my number.

0 - 7 - 0 - 4 - 1 - 1 - 9 - 1 - 7 - 9 - 0

I can't drop any details here or pics of my wounded self.

GOD WILL SURELY TO BLESS THE NAIRALAND FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Locked up in my room right now and thinking of the after life.

I can't imagine how the after life looks like embarassed
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hey dear friend, Pls hold on. Don't give up. It's gonna be ok if you continue. Imagine yourself a year or two from now. It's not over yet

4 Likes

Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ogbenni don't kill yourself pls, the major cause of disappointment esp with people is having expectations that's not met. Nothing is as bad as it seems. There's always a way out.

Send me a DM, let's talk. It is well
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Kestolove(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
what do I know every Mallam with him kettle, since u have decided already safe suicide mission. tell fela that burna boy won grammy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
If you kill yourself, then you've let God know you're capable of taking the life he gave to you - hurray!

After life is amazing, it's filled with joy...no sorrow bruv, u're gonna enjoy the good life.

Go ahead, dare to be different.....drink that poison, hang that rope, take that knife and do the needful.....FINITO wink

1 Like

Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by GeneralPula: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kestolove:
what do I know every Mallam with him kettle, since u have decided already safe suicide mission. tell fela that burna boy won grammy

Lol
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bro, this life is a drama. It is a movie that can be interesting at times and some other times, it is not interesting.

Do you even have the guts to end your life?
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
smart1204:
Hey dear friend, Pls hold on. Don't give up. It's gonna be ok if you continue. Imagine yourself a year or two from now. It's not over yet

I can't even imagine one month from now.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Account number?
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Ogbenni don't kill yourself pls, the major cause of disappointment esp with people is having expectations that's not met. Nothing is as bad as it seems. There's always a way out.

Send me a DM, let's talk. It is well

Okay thanks... Call me on 0 - 7 - 0 - 4 - 1 - 1 - 9 - 1 7 - 9 - 0
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Account number?

What do you want with that?
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kestolove:

Thanks for your words though, I will keep that in mind.. embarassed
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Catfishing:
If you kill yourself, then you've let God know you're capable of taking the life he gave to you - hurray!

After life is amazing, it's filled with joy...no sorrow bruv, u're gonna enjoy the good life.

Go ahead, dare to be different.....drink that poison, hang that rope, take that knife and do the needful.....FINITO wink

Hmmmmm
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Usorohtheman:
Bro, this life is a drama. It is a movie that can be interesting at times and some other times, it is not interesting.

Do you even have the guts to end your life?

I don't think you get it at all, right now there is not just guts but conclusion.

The pain from that knife won't hurt me as much as what I feel right now
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Barbiturate(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
I was sacked from my peaceful job just because I was honest.
Should I go against my principles just for dishonest riches?

A good name is better than riches...(that's my motto and my daily slogan)

Just returned from the police station yesterday for something I didn't commit. I was only trying to help and now my help has brought me this.

Why must the world be like this when it can be a better place? cry embarassed
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
InEvitable0000:

I don't think you get it at all, right now there is not just guts but conclusion.

The pain from that knife won't hurt me as much as what I feel right now

I will advise you not to do so, but if you still insist, you can go ahead bro.

It is not easy to stay alive and it is also not easy to end one's life.

Choose for yourself what you want. Life goes on oooo
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Paying a debt I didn't owe, now I got no cash anymore, they coming to warn me, seize my possessions and beat me up.

Family doesn't check on you cos they don't care except it's monetary unless you are useless to them.
Fakers live like you don't exist but when they need you, they become friends and come crying down to you.

The more I try to brighten up, the more everything becomes worse by the day.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Brexxit(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Latest format. cry

1 Like

Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Brexxit:
Latest format. cry

Call it whatever you like, I pray you never be in my shoes.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Listening to my best song since one week ago,

(Rema - Peace of Mind)
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by IgbohoSunday: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmm bro calm down. I spent my last card,sold my two cars, borrowed money about 7 million in total treating my late wife before she died. It was as if the World have come to an end. I have faced really hard times in life so many times, sometimes I felt the way you feel. There is what I realized later....
Any problem have it's expiry date if you can wait. With time, problem fades away. My advice, wait for a month. Just a month, things will be very difficult but u will see that as time goes, it will subside and u will be out of your problem. Trust me, wait for a month, u will be better and gradually things will improve.
Learn to live life as it comes and it will make u strong and better. Good luck!

13 Likes

Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
You need an Anchor.
What is an Anchor?

An anchor is something or someone that
keeps you attached to this World.

It could be Family and Friends; it could
be desire for Wealth and Material
Possessions; It could be a Religion
or an Ideolgy; It could also be having
a Purpose.
Sometimes it might even be a Girlfriend;
Wife or Children.

Find and Anchor and Hold on to it.

I suggest something like having a Purpose
or A Religion.
Because every other thing can be taken
away from you but a sense of Purpose
will give you Endless Power(will to live).
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
IgbohoSunday:
Hmm bro calm down. I spent my last card,sold my two cars, borrowed money about 7 million in total treating my late wife before she died. It was as if the World have come to an end. I have faced really hard times in life so many times, sometimes I felt the way you feel. There is what I realized later....
Any problem have it's expiry date if you can wait. With time, problem fades away. My advice, wait for a month. Just a month, things will be very difficult but u will see that as time goes, it will subside and u will be out of your problem. Trust me, wait for a month, u will be better and gradually things will improve.
Learn to live life as it comes and it will make u strong and better. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for the words..
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ayo13945:
You need an Anchor.
What is an Anchor?

An anchor is something or someone that
keeps you attached to this World.

It could be Family and Friends; it could
be desire for Wealth and Material
Possessions; It could be a Religion
or an Ideolgy; It could also be having
a Purpose.

I understand you bro.... thanks.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Any help is from you my nairaland family and friends cod you are the only people I have now, every other person is written off now.

Psychological, emotional or help of any sort.

Thanks for all the words....
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
InEvitable0000:
Paying a debt I didn't owe, now I got no cash anymore, they coming to warn me, seize my possessions and beat me up.

Family doesn't check on you cos they don't care except it's monetary unless you are useless to them.
Fakers live like you don't exist but when they need you, they become friends and come crying down to you.

The more I try to brighten up, the more everything becomes worse by the day.
You just dey lament....kill urself nd gedifvk outta this earth!!

1 Like

Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Catfishing:
You just dey lament....kill urself nd gedifvk outta this earth!!

Thanks.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Chummynoni(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
i bet there are many worse than you. commot shame for your body,and you wud be fine. dnt mind the shaming by landlord, neighbour , and continue keeping your head high.goodluck
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by InEvitable0000(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Chummynoni:
i bet there are many worse than you. commot shame for your body,and you wud be fine. dnt mind the shaming by landlord, neighbour , and continue keeping your head high.goodluck

Thanks a lot for the words bro.
Re: At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sniper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Steals Money From Me Always. / I am getting married this weekend / Is It True That Yoruba Is Land Of Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.