Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) (10490 Views)

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT COLLECTIONS - Challenges, Issues & Way Forward / Unilag Transcript / Unilag Transcript Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Good day to all Akokites on Nairaland. Please has anyone ever collected a student copy of his/her transcript? Does UNILAG issue a student copy? What are the processes for collecting a student copy?
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Eke40seven(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosh26:
Good day to all Akokites on Nairaland. Please has anyone ever collected a student copy of his/her transcript? Does UNILAG issue a student copy? What are the processes for collecting a student copy?
I know this topic is old but I think its a topic every student should discuss about. Getting the transcripts by hand from Unilag is nearly impossible and applying for school abroad many of the times requires one handling their transcripts themselves because of the mode of application.

Although I read from the Unilag newspapers at last year's convocation that the current VC is working hard to make sure every student gets their transcript and certificate at hand on the next convocation which is the practice in advanced world.

The veracity of the claims can only be confirmed at the next convocation ceremony.
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eke40seven:

I know this topic is old but I think its a topic every student should discuss about. Getting the transcripts by hand from Unilag is nearly impossible and applying for school abroad many of the times requires one handling their transcripts themselves because of the mode of application.

Although I read from the Unilag newspapers at last year's convocation that the current VC is working hard to make sure every student gets their transcript and certificate at hand on the next convocation which is the practice in advanced world.

The veracity of the claims can only be confirmed at the next convocation ceremony.
You are right. I now have a copy anyway, but not a student copy.
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by charleybaba(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
tosh26:
Please how were you able to get a copy and how long did it take
Pls email me @ charlesede@ymail.com
Thanks Tosh
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Hydris(m): 1:59am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Hydris(m): 2:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Hydris(m): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2015
tosh26:

it's been over a month I applied and still yet to arrive at the school...please how do I go about the student copy one.. you cud please send mail 2 aderogbaeedris@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by ABSTRUSE: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2018

Bros, abeg how you take do am
Pls reply collins3991@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Updates on the info pls
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Ayoyeezy007: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please how did you get yours kindly send a mail @yemikosenimola007@gmail.com
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by paulmonnu: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
please how can i get it..... paulmonnu@gmail.com
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by ossaisly(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2021
One good thing with this nairaland is, no matter how old a topic is, it will always be relevant coz it is relatable.

I am facing this challenge now.

Any assistance will help.
ossaislyn@gmail.com
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by yogun(f): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
ossaisly:
One good thing with this nairaland is, no matter how old a topic is, it will always be relevant coz it is relatable.

I am facing this challenge now.

Any assistance will help.
ossaislyn@gmail.com

Please how can i get the student copy of my transcript. Anyone who can help shld reach out to me please.
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by graciousify(f): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
please how did you get it. i really need mine. please send me the clue on joyibedionu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Schile: 5:32pm On May 30, 2021
Pls share the process and how I can go about it. I need it urgently schilekezi@gmail.com

Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) by Jwgirl: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please who knows how i can get student copy transcript for UNILAG Pharmacy student?..Please reach me - ankarasavvyng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

'Multi-campus Jesuit University In Africa' For Imo, Edo & Ogun / 2015/2016 Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Result Is Out: Check It Here / Unilag 2nd/supplementary Lists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.