Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Unilag Transcript Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Transcript Application (17829 Views)

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT COLLECTIONS - Challenges, Issues & Way Forward / UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) / Unilag Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Transcript Application by willyomo: 9:18pm On May 04, 2009
HEY GUYS
I LEARNT TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION IS NOW DONE ONLINE AND YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO APPEAR AT THE RECORDS OFFICE.
HAS ANYBODY TRIED THIS NEW PROCESS?
HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT? DO THEY SEND IT ON TIME?
THAT RECORDS OFFICE HAS BEEN A DREADED ZONE TO MOST OF US EX-STUDENTS EXPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS TO WITH TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION. THE PROCESSING TAKES FOR EVER. cry
Re: Unilag Transcript Application by afenex(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
when you apply you will find out unilag is still as slow as a snail in processing student stuff.I applied since march and up till now they are telling me stories of not seeing results.I eventually showed up there and they where tossing me to n fro exams and my dept until exams finally hepd me out.Gave me date my results where sent to dat damn records and i went to d boss who wasnt pleased they lied to me.I tink its all abt getting egunje.
Re: Unilag Transcript Application by tiptap: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
I totally agree....Unilag is still as slow as ever. So ashamed to be an alumni of the school...just because of this slow process. I have deadlines to meet in schools overseas and all you get is stories. Even a typical lecturer there you ask for a letter of recommendation will make you beg and beg and shower him with gifts .Nigeria needs help, we need a real orientation. Can't wait to get off the hook and that would mean a real good bye to Unilag transcripts and lecturers. sad....yack!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Transcript Application by Queendo(f): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
i tink d govt shld intervene in dis transcript wahala. its not only unilag, almost all d schools apart from UI and some few schs dont waste ur time.

(1) (Reply)

OAU DSA Suspends All Religious Activities In Halls Of Residence (PICS) / How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). / Landlord Beats Up UNIZIK Nnewi Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.