Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

This Video Almost Brought Me To Tears - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Video Almost Brought Me To Tears (723 Views)

If This Sad Story Doesn't Move You To Tears We Don't Know What Will! / If This Sad Story Doesn't Move You To Tears And Action, We Don't Know What Will! / Why Are We Shedding Tears For Yekini? – Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Video Almost Brought Me To Tears by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Olympics96"

Just look at the class,look at the teamwork and selflessness, look at the passion, humility, skill and dedication displayed on that pitch! The players refused to fall down and die". Those were the days the Nigerian team was feared across the globe, Those were the days we stood amongst the best in the world, Those were the days the players kicked ball for the love of the game and the pride of their Nation. Those were the days Nigerians didn't mind killing sleep to watch their Eagles on display!

In one phrase..
THOSE WERE THE GLORY DAYS" sad

But I believe in God and the new coach Stephen keshi and the new super eagles squad, that those days are gonna be re-lived!

If you are Nigerian pls take 10mins to watch this video..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=FR&client=mv-google&rl=yes&v=4WPU-8LIi9Q&feature=watch-vrec#watch_actions
Re: This Video Almost Brought Me To Tears by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Doze dayzzz ar gon''liv d past nd focus in d future''

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Guinness Brings Roberto Di Matteo To Lagos. / Malawi Coach Saintfiet Resigns / Top 10 Expensive Footballer Supercars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.