Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot (1149 Views)

Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development / Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot by emr5340: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
As most of you are probably unaware, when Nike develops a new shoe, they release them via Nike.com. It's a first come, first serve policy. When the shoes are released, Nike sends out a twitter link and it becomes a giants free for all to get the shoes in your cart. It has become nearly impossible to obtain a pair of shoes with people getting help via programs to give them an edge. I, too, have a slight advantage currently, but am looking for something way more advanced that I am willing to pay good money for. The program I currently have is just a few extensions on Chrome that constantly refresh twitter and automatically clicks the link I previously program and then takes me to the shoe's Nike page and automatically picks the right size (also previously programmed) and adds to cart without me having to do anything. This has worked out pretty well so far but I know there's potential for a software that can run 100x faster and will allow me to run it so I can buy multiple pairs. It only allows 1 pair per customer so I am looking for something that will allow me to run the program on multiple, independent windows that will allow me to be signed into different nike accounts so I can get a bunch of pairs of these shoes that sell out in about 10 seconds.
Re: Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2013
This is black-hat. You have two choices. It's either you find something reasonable to do with your life and God-given talents or you keep finding a dubious way to get some useless shoes that are not worth human integrity and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot by femu(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2013
i can do this for you easily, send me a msg on whatsapp: +8034209301 or email: femu_2001@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1)

I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer / Help Needed With Java Project Urgently ( I Will Pay) / New Software App. Design With Biometric And Recognition Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.