Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer (1147 Views)

Professional Android Developer Needed / Web Developer And Application Developer Needed / Looking For An Affordable/professional Android App Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by johnsnow2016: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am planning to embark on a small project and I will need the services of good Android Application developer.
I want A cbt based exam Android application and the practice questions will contain, jamb,waec,neco and nabteb questions.
Users of the application should be able to practice question and also get their score.
I can also show the developer the sample of a similar application I want.
IF YOU CAN DO THIS JOB FOR ME PERFECTLY,PLEASE DROP YOUR NUMBER AND LOCATION HERE.
Thank you.
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by luksybee(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2016
kaduna 080xxxxxxxx
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by trytillmake(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Interested: check my sig for number
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by johnsnow2016: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
trytillmake:
Interested: check my sig for number

Kkk
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by DonaldGenes(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Depends on your price that is if you can pay
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by johnsnow2016: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Depends on your price that is if you can pay

Drop your number
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by DonaldGenes(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
johnsnow2016:

Drop your number

Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by Ticktext: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by aminOvansa: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
09052797115 - Lagos
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by aminOvansa: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2016
I have something in place already. Perhaps you can check it out.
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by mtwonder: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
08147868823 let.me.handle.d.job.infact u will like my type because it will come with animation n i will give yu d beat ui ux interactiv
Re: I Need The Services Of A Professional Android Application Developer by trytillmake(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
@op are u the one that called and asked if i was in lagos, if location is the issue u would have politely said so not promising to call back, not everybody dey hussle for job. Nairaland is an open community lets learn to be civil no one is gonna disturb u if u do not call back. Please civility, politeness and truth is key.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With Java Project Urgently ( I Will Pay) / You Knw Clojure Kindly Apply / Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.