Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (283633 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2015
[quote author=whitechriz post=33943185][/quote]

Thanks but I already bought the Lumia 640XL which I think is a bit better than 730.. And the 640 series are apparently the first on the queue to get windows 10 update
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nonsoco80(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2015
derbylicious:

There's no such model as 1090 and it looks like it was in a car crash...
It is Lumia 535 by Microsoft
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ceaser: 1:29pm On May 21, 2015
Bilany:
Please can anyone recommend a good e book app? Most of the ones I have only let you read books available in the library but you can't download others. And I mean books from stores like Sidney Sheldon, Sandra Brown and Danielle Steele.

I think it's better you download one of the good ones that's been mentioned in the forum. In most of these, top rated e-books from authors like the ones you mentioned are not available for download for free cos most of them are drm books that you can only download after payment is made - like buying from a bookstore on amazon, kindle, etc. However, they still have non-premium books available for free. These books are not top rated and not top demand.

So like I said earlier what you can do is download one of the available ones in the store and there are various ways you can get your Sidney sheldon and Danielle steel books into the app viz:
*Connect the app to your OneDrive account where you have your library stored and you can then download the books into the app. Same manner applies to other cloud storage facilities like Dropbox, 4shared etc.
*You can just have the documents raw on your device and then open them in the app. You can even get guys who have drm free e-books in abundance to give you from there library. You get from 'em these thru e-mails, Bluetooth or USB cable connection of your phone to their laptops and have such books transferred to your device.

Simple as ABC.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dabosuker(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Thanks, I got a 640XL

How very much are you enjoying it, am thinking of getting it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:48am On May 22, 2015
windows 10 for mobile is the branch of windows 10 OS that runs on mobile devices like u said. i wasnt the one that gave the OS that name, microsoft did tho...and it was further clarified that windows 10 will be the last version of windows ever, so subsequently there will just be major updates but no change of name for the OS itself
martineverest:
If nxt version of windows is 'windows 10'.does dat make u name all windows mobile window 10 moble?....y not 'windows mobile',which stands for all windows devices with 4 to 8 inch screen
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by martineverest(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2015
Microsoft never said win 10 ll be the last OS....it was just an insinuation..naming the thread 'windows 10 mobile ' is not really ideal.it would have been 'windows mobile,since most ppl ll still be using window phone 8 and 8.1 OSes after launcheon of windows 10...its just like naming a windows website 'windows 8' after it launcheon,whereas,windows 7 ans xp are still dorminant win windows os usage....jst saying,its ur choice though
kinesis:
windows 10 for mobile is the branch of windows 10 OS that runs on mobile devices like u said. i wasnt the one that gave the OS that name, microsoft did tho...and it was further clarified that windows 10 will be the last version of windows ever, so subsequently there will just be major updates but no change of name for the OS itself
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by martineverest(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2015
Has anyone noticed the difference btw lumia 640 xl and galaxy S5/S6 pictures snaped in bright lite?.......they re almost thesame.....my observation,though
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2015
dabosuker:

How very much are you enjoying it, am thinking of getting it

It's fine, won't say I'm enjoying it much cos i pretty much knew what to expect..but all the same, it's one of the best windows mid-rangers

I still miss Android though
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2015
UchihaItachi:

It's fine, won't say I'm enjoying it much cos i pretty much knew what to expect..but all the same, it's one of the best windows mid-rangers

Why did you switch?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
Bilany:
Please can anyone recommend a good e book app? Most of the ones I have only let you read books available in the library but you can't download others. And I mean books from stores like Sidney Sheldon, Sandra Brown and Danielle Steele.
I use Freda and I don't have any prob with it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2015
UjSizzle:

Why did you switch?

It was interfering with my studies, flashing everything flashable and browsing and downloading unlimited meant i had very little time to concentrate...or that's what i use to console myselfgrin it's not like I'm concentrating any better now anyway
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by martineverest(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2015
Pls,pals,how do i pay for an app on windows stores?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by henry007(m): 3:40am On May 23, 2015
Nokialumia720:
i.m currently using lumia 640xl. everything works fine. my only disapointment is just low light camera performance but day time camera is very sharp both front and rear camera.
what else can you tell us about the device... Is the screen good, are images sharp. Can you see pixels whole viewing videos. Battery life too how good is it?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Why did you leave android? smiley

edit..
Just saw your reply to that lady.

It must be quite difficult to cope.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 4:22pm On May 23, 2015
martineverest:
Pls,pals,how do i pay for an app on windows stores?
Use the 'Wallet' app to register your card and you're good to go.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by obisite: 6:21pm On May 23, 2015
[size=15pt].. [/size]
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2015
Tanx
UjSizzle:

Use the 'Wallet' app to register your card and you're good to go.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dabosuker(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Ok
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:34am On May 24, 2015
henry007:
what else can you tell us about the device... Is the screen good, are images sharp. Can you see pixels whole viewing videos. Battery life too how good is it?
the battery last for a day on a full usage. The screen is very sharp despite being 5:7 inch. Everything about the phone is very good but my only disappoitment is just the rear camera performance on low light condition which is very poor. But if use the rear and front camera snarp in day light the quality is very sharp and bright.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2015
Elxandre:

Why did you leave android? smiley

edit..
Just saw your reply to that lady.

It must be quite difficult to cope.

I'm actually beginning to love it, now I'm just missing MTN BIS..oh and OTG support seem to be nonexistent on Windows, would've loved to have it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by basille(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Thanks but I already bought the Lumia 640XL which I think is a bit better than 730.. And the 640 series are apparently the first on the queue to get windows 10 update
How much did you get this? Can't find it on jumia.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
basille:
How much did you get this? Can't find it on jumia.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by henry007(m): 1:50am On May 25, 2015
Nokialumia720:
the battery last for a day on a full usage. The screen is very sharp despite being 5:7 inch. Everything about the phone is very good but my only disappoitment is just the rear camera performance on low light condition which is very poor. But if use the rear and front camera snarp in day light the quality is very sharp and bright.
even with flash?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 25, 2015
henry007:
even with flash?
yes
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2015
Nokialumia720:
yes
I'm very surprised, any time my friend try to degrade windows phone, I show them the photo I shot at around 8pm in a very dark place. And that usually shut them up
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by lordmayor4(m): 3:59am On May 26, 2015
arazanbal:
Pls guys,i m in benin city,does anybody knws where i can buy fairly used original xbox 360 game cds @ 2000,i wana play new games on it,dnt hav money for brand new cds

I might have some soon. about 10pcs
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by lordmayor4(m): 4:01am On May 26, 2015
Xbox 360 games will be available next week... fairly used
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by arazanbal: 4:46am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=lordmayor4 post=34097285]Xbox 360 games will be available next week... fairly used

ok where are you in benin city,if does xbox 360 games r nw available,hw do i contact u bro
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
Guys please I need help. My Lumia 730 is frustrating me. Its this wifi issue again. Now it doesn't connect to any wifi network, both at home and office. I have tried to soft reset bith the phone and my wifi router but nothing changed.

I think I may just go back to q10 or get an android. I dont like this stress.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 11:10pm On May 26, 2015
Still rocking my 532,with clear black,glance screen,gorrilla glass?,nokia offline map,here drive,nokia city lens,lumia denim.

DAMN! Window is the best,I'm wondering what people are doing with android.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
Still rocking my 532,with clear black,glance screen,gorrilla glass?,nokia offline map,here drive,nokia city lens,lumia denim.

DAMN! Window is the best,I'm wondering what people are doing with android.
tweakimg imei i guess

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 12:07am On May 27, 2015
trishguy:
tweakimg imei i guess
I don't tweak my imei

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (158) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.