Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (279530 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crackjoor: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2016
so finally i got my L640 XL upgraded to windows 10, i noticed my groove app keeps stoping after playing a track especially wen its on idle mode and at times crashea wen im on the app. and i got anoda update notification about 240mb, it always says error wen it gets to "2% preparing installation". pls someone i need someone to help me out here. tanx
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bisiriyuahmed6: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
which type of windows tablet (phone) is good for business?

That can use laptop software like 7-zip

That I can connected Hard drive and Flash drive at d same time

That we allow me to copy file from hard drive to flash drive

Which mean the phone will have 2 USB port Screen size up to 10.1 inch.

Price up to #45 ?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by darlingnuel(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
eljanfortis:
hello everyone,pls i have been trying to upgrade to win10 bt each time i open the upgrade advisor it shows this.please i need clarifications
Goto Settings, then navigate to "Phone update", hit d key. You ll be notified of available update. Ensure you are connected to a strong WiFi source
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by darlingnuel(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
crackjoor:
so finally i got my L640 XL upgraded to windows 10, i noticed my groove app keeps stoping after playing a track especially wen its on idle mode and at times crashea wen im on the app. and i got anoda update notification about 240mb, it always says error wen it gets to "2% preparing installation". pls someone i need someone to help me out here. tanx
Backup ur device data, perform a hardreset. Ensure you have a good wifi source. Then retry the update process
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by eljanfortis(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2016
darlingnuel:
Goto Settings, then navigate to "Phone update", hit d key. You ll be notified of available update. Ensure you are connected to a strong WiFi source
thanks sir,but i hVe a strong int connection and enougj data,what do i need wifi for?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2016
eljanfortis:
thanks sir,but i hVe a strong int connection and enougj data,what do i need wifi for?
DATA SENSE >open limits > select UNLIMITED

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by eljanfortis(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2016
cckris:

DATA SENSE >open limits > select UNLIMITED
just did dat sir,after checkinf for update it shows my phone aa been updates two seconds aho
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
crackjoor:
Don't do a hard reset o!

I had the same Groove update problem with multiple crashes.
All the information I saw said to delete the app from the update page and try downloading from the store again.
Didn't work.
So I deleted anyway. Did a soft reset. Got my phone connected to a decent WiFi and tried again.
It worked.

*Funny thing is once the update starts and crashes, the existing app stops working.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Meanwhile, what happened to our music search option within Bing? sad
I miss that.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crackjoor: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Don't do a hard reset o!

I had the same Groove update problem with multiple crashes.
All the information I saw said to delete the app from the update page and try downloading from the store again.
Didn't work.
So I deleted anyway. Did a soft reset. Got my phone connected to a decent WiFi and tried again.
It worked.

*Funny thing is once the update starts and crashes, the existing app stops working.

see ehhn i downloaded anoda player but the same issue still persist. if the screen is active it plays well. but once i lock d screen it stops playin after the current track until i tap or press power key to wake screen before it plays d next track. did u experience dat also?

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
crackjoor:

see ehhn i downloaded anoda player but the same issue still persist. if the screen is active it plays well. but once i lock d screen it stops playin after the current track until i tap or press power key to wake screen before it plays d next track. did u experience dat also?
I did. The update fixed it.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crackjoor: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:
tanx dear... will do dat
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crackjoor: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Thank u very much. ur info really helped. Everytin is now perfect. Windows 10 is the shiiiit joor!

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Jossyroyal1: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
good day pals.... I've got a 2day old Microsoft Lumia 640 lte for sell.... if you are interested hit me
modified
SOLD!!!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Is background download now possible with windows 10?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by xplicite(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jossyroyal1:
good day pals.... I've got a 2day old Microsoft Lumia 640 lte for sell.... if you are interested hit me up on my whatsapp line 07039665211
Whata your location and price
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am using Lumia 520 n my phone memory is full but i av over 5gig space on my memory card. what can i do to solve dis problem?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2016
jendor123:
I am using Lumia 520 n my phone memory is full but i av over 5gig space on my memory card. what can i do to solve dis problem?
You can use your memory card for anything you can use your internal memory for.

Go to settings> storage sense for details.

You must be on 8.1 though.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bisiriyuahmed6: 5:37am On Apr 13, 2016
which type of window tablet can I use for copy file from hard drive to flash drive at d same time and I need it between this price, #20k to #45k or I should go for laptop ?

Your

comment is needed

thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
in order to keep avoidibg low memory issues, I will advice u all to do like I did...in storage settibg...set Ur app Only to device storage dem set All other Video,picture,and download to memory card.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2016
my OS is 8.0 and to upgrade, it will still give d same memory full issue
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2016
jendor123:
my OS is 8.0 and to upgrade, it will still give d same memory full issue

I think you must upgrade to 8.1 if you want to save apps to SDcard.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Jossyroyal1: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2016
xplicite:
Whata your location and price
Osun state..... 28k
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Jossyroyal1: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2016
kinesis:
Two options...take it to slot or tmobile as the case may be...nigeria or usa...and unlock t or ask for the activation code...or replace it with a 520 or globally unlocked 521...seems like u have a phone locked to tmobile

Kinesis pls i have a lumia 535 i want to unlock for my father.. I was sent from the US and asking for activation code... Any help? Thanks in advance
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dekunbi: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Hi,Please I just got a Lumia 540 and on my facebook I cannot share my post to my facebook page or a group I belong . I can only share on my timeline or on my friends timeline and I also discover that I cannot download from d store again. It tells me to check wifi sense. Pls wat do I do.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lumia 640xl for sale.

Prize 30k negotiable.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Updated to Window 10 and all has been well until recently that i noticed that my battery drains faster than normal and the screen brightness usually switch from low to high ... Note that I've updated once after the upgrade. I still have an upgrade pending or do I need to perform a hard reset or what?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
J
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2016
DJEhimond:
Updated to Window 10 and all has been well until recently that i noticed that my battery drains faster than normal and the screen brightness usually switch from low to high ... Note that I've updated once after the upgrade. I still have an upgrade pending or do I need to perform a hard reset or what?
what urban OS number and remember if u didn't hard reset u will lose everything
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
kallmemrB:
what urban OS number and remember if u didn't hard reset u will lose everything
I don't understand
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
DJEhimond:

I don't understand
ur OS version.... Check about for that....sorry for the typing error
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2016
kallmemrB:
ur OS version.... Check about for that....sorry for the typing error
Here ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.