Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278382 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by darlingtonamz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Waladade4luv:

waoo with this specification i think its a fantastic device

Windows Phone 8.1, has been officially rolled-out
The Developer preview is not stable.
Some people installed it and had serious issues,
while others installed it, and are rocking it.

Get more info visit http://www.amanzed.com/2014/07/window-phone-81-rolls-out.html
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gboyeboy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
darlingtonamz:

Get more info visit http://www.amanzed.com/2014/07/window-phone-81-rolls-out.html
Opeee ooo!!!
The wait is finally over.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Waladade4luv(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2014
darlingtonamz:

but is dia another upgraded versin of it? What happens to those that are planning to get it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Waladade4luv:

but is dia another upgraded versin of it? What happens to those that are planning to get it
get a wifi device for upgrades and some apps. In my opinion, windows is better than android any day. The taste is in the pudding
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
trishguy: just go to your settings and check for updates it may have been released for the samsung ativ s
Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Waladade4luv(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
talktimi: get a wifi device for upgrades and some apps. In my opinion, windows is better than android any day. The taste is in the pudding

in what aspects is it better in anyway
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Lusaint(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls hw can i delete the files on my others in d phone storage memory
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Waladade4luv:

in what aspects is it better in anyway
when you get a wp u will know

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Waladade4luv(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2014
trishguy: when you get a wp u will know
na tru sha but dia are some other differences one needs to know in order to make d right choice dt is why i come here to ask questions
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Waladade4luv:
na tru sha but dia are some other differences one needs to know in order to make d right choice dt is why i come here to ask questions
its not like am angry but your own is too much just get a windows phone and ask your phone this questions uh
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who here has updated to the final version of WP8.1? The update for my Lumia 925 is out as said on Nokia website but trying it now, it's telling me my phone is up to date. The version on my phone is way different from the final version on the Nokia website. So who here has updated to the final version; I think Cyan update? Jmaine, Uj_sizzle, runzlord, kinesis?

Kinesis, mind posting screenshots of the Lumia BBM?

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lusaint: Pls hw can i delete the files on my others in d phone storage memory
I think it's by clearing temporary files.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Lusaint(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Feraz: I think it's by clearing temporary files.
pls, kindly explain 2 me hw?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Feraz: Who here has updated to the final version of WP8.1? The update for my Lumia 925 is out as said on Nokia website but trying it now, it's telling me my phone is up to date. The version on my phone is way different from the final version on the Nokia website. So who here has updated to the final version; I think Cyan update? Jmaine, Uj_sizzle, runzlord, kinesis?

Haven't updated yet.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Lusaint: pls, kindly explain 2 me hw?
Settings--Phone Storage---Phone---Temporary Files--Clear.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2014
jorges1: I downloaded some videos bt cannot play Dem from my media player. I can't also see Dem through a PC. I can only play them through UCWEB. Y is dis so?
If your UC browser is the latest version, you should be able to transfer your files to your SD card. Just hold down the file and choose send to SD. Alternatively when downloading, check the 'Save to SD' box too.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Feraz: Who here has updated to the final version of WP8.1? The update for my Lumia 925 is out as said on Nokia website but trying it now, it's telling me my phone is up to date. The version on my phone is way different from the final version on the Nokia website. So who here has updated to the final version; I think Cyan update? Jmaine, Uj_sizzle, runzlord, kinesis?

Most tymes is due to ur carrier. U can use zune on system to recheck. If its still tells u no update then just be patient. And keep checking. The update is just one week old
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Lusaint: pls, kindly explain 2 me hw?
If you're still running wp8, simply download 'shrink storage' from the store.
follow the instructions and restart your phone.
This stuff saved me hundreds of Mb.

Note: the temporary files isn't really what filled your others storage up.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2014
UjSizzle:
If your UC browser is the latest version, you should be able to transfer your files to your SD card. Just hold down the file and choose send to SD. Alternatively when downloading, check the 'Save to SD' box too.
I don't think its possible saving videos to SD card from UC BROWSER.
I eventually found a way though, but I don't think its necessary posting it, since Wp8.1 could correct this anomaly.

If anyone needs the bypass I used anyways, just ask.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jorges1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Elxandre:
I don't think its possible saving videos to SD card from UC BROWSER.
I eventually found a way though, but I don't think its necessary posting it, since Wp8.1 could correct this anomaly.

If anyone needs the bypass I used anyways, just ask.
bro, pls I need d bypass. I'm using Lumia 925 ofcourse with no SD slot so issue of transferring to SD wldnt work for me.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jorges1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pls I need assistance here. I'm using a Lumia 925 bt my phone gets terribly hot while I'm browsing around d earpiece region which is same location with d charging port. What can I possibly do to stop dis? Tnx in advance
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
u probably need to just upgrade the os and see if the problem persists.
jorges1: Pls I need assistance here. I'm using a Lumia 925 bt my phone gets terribly hot while I'm browsing around d earpiece region which is same location with d charging port. What can I possibly do to stop dis? Tnx in advance
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
those are the pics, with the homepage tile which hopefully they would change to look more modern, the homepage, feeds and contacts page which you can change to list or keep the grid format as seen on the phone. it a novel but a little more work to make it perfect would suffice

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord:
Most tymes is due to ur carrier. U can use zune on system to recheck. If its still tells u no update then just be patient. And keep checking. The update is just one week old
here in nigeria it doesnt depend on your carrier eh carriers here provide only network otan they are not concerned with os updates this is only done in countries like usa russia uk etc
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
jorges1: Pls I need assistance here. I'm using a Lumia 925 bt my phone gets terribly hot while I'm browsing around d earpiece region which is same location with d charging port. What can I possibly do to stop dis? Tnx in advance
An OS upgrade will fix that. Since I updated to WP8.1, the issue of overheating stopped though it reduced in the case of gaming.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Feraz: An OS upgrade will fix that. Since I updated to WP8.1, the issue of overheating stopped though it reduced in the case of gaming.
I meant WP8.1 developers' preview.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by segunbanks: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jorges1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Feraz: An OS upgrade will fix that. Since I updated to WP8.1, the issue of overheating stopped though it reduced in the case of gaming.
kinesis: u probably need to just upgrade the os and see if the problem persists.
tnx guys. I've received the update, I jux need a WiFi to download it. Tnx alot hoping it will fix dis issh
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
jorges1: tnx guys. I've received the update, I jux need a WiFi to download it. Tnx alot hoping it will fix dis issh
congrats bro! grin
was just about replying your post when I saw this!
my battery was low in the afternoon!
pls check if this update fixes the inability of videos in SD card.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by W3xy1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
I juz bought lumia 520 but am not enjoying it at all. I changed the network settings to 3g but the stuff is always on edge. Any solution plz
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jorges1(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls guys, I'm in Owerri, does anyone in Imo knw where I can find Wifi to do an OS update?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2014
W3xy1: I juz bought lumia 520 but am not enjoying it at all. I changed the network settings to 3g but the stuff is always on edge. Any solution plz
You can't get 3g if you aren't in a 3g area undecided I have a friend who usea that phone and has his 3g constantly available.

Is that the only reason you don't like the phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.