Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure (65182 Views)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / How To Lower Blood Pressure, Using Foods, Herbs And Natural Supplements / 5 Top Weight Loss Nigerian Foods! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by supaeagles(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2013
@aniiii fantastic post .... an extra like from me wink
PS: do any of our greens .... "aleho" etc have the same properties?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Sike(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Oya serve it On!
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by babsthegreat: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2013
AG.gal:
Yummy! Nice post
delicious I need the recipe
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by abikubu: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Good lesson.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by tellwisdom: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2013
Rubbish, i feed on leaf and has been sustaining me for years. sad
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by amymax(f): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2013
demmy55: Watabt this 9ja food below? grin

Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 21, 2013
They're NIGERIAN food really?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by HezronLorraine(m): 2:23am On Jul 21, 2013
Sike: Oya serve it On!
nice signature.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by supaeagles(m): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Rubbish, i feed on leaf and has been sustain me for years. sad
bros, you need switch to some of the fine food OP posted because your leaf only diet don affect your grammar grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by prof800(m): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2013
nijanigga: Be careful of fish polluted with mercury very harmful.The best that can lower high blood pressure is BEET ROOT.
Beet Root..?
Beet Root is high in Sugar Content which might cause 'Diabetic complications' to your hypertensive patients.

In folklore medicine, Beet root extract could be mixed with stem-bark of mango or anacardium occidentale. In order to reduce the effect of the Sugar. Because they produce special phytochemicals which inhibit alpha-amylase and alpha-glucosidase, thereby, serving as a remedy for the diabetic complications that may arise.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by davids202(m): 3:00am On Jul 21, 2013
Seen
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2013
DOG MEAT NKO?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by cosify: 3:27am On Jul 21, 2013
I eat beans a lot.Sometimes it is cooked with yam.As for onion,any food cooked without it is incomplete to me.I also enjoy eating raw onion.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Raypawer(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2013
...... since 12midnight wey I wake up I no fit close my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@op na d nornal 9ja food them b dis na!
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Raypawer(m): 4:05am On Jul 21, 2013
supaeagles: bros, you need switch to some of the fine food OP posted because your leaf only diet don affect your grammar grin

lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by dangiwa09(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2013
@op

Is that salt on the rim of your juice glass?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by bobolekepee(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2013
Make God provide money for us to be buying all these thing o
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by 3ace(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2013
God knows I want that garlic badly but I just can't stand the unpleasant odour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by kliq(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2013
@OP nice 1 smiley
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by bonianyi: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2013
what a different kinds of Nigerian/african food and dishs. Hmmmmmmmm am stil thinking about its potential to them (you).
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by demmy55(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2013
demmy55: Watabt this 9ja food below? grin
Jonzing man, you brought this your copyright food to nairaland again abi?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by chimauga(m): 6:00am On Jul 21, 2013
nijanigga: Be careful of fish polluted with mercury very harmful.The best that can lower high blood pressure is BEET ROOT.If you can squeeze the juice out,within hours, guaranteed your blood pressure will fall if it was high. Very helpful to athletes especially runners,if you eat it roasted just before going running.

What is BEET ROOT pls
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2013
k2039: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ON_N49_T2r58DbwtTtbTtIrXrfHaaFm6uPBntisuxs2MtAKrrA[/img]

You are very funny. This is why people fail exams. Dem dey teach you for school, your mind dey for Ijebu garri...
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by delson2k: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2013
I lov dis
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Linoversace: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2013
chima-uga:

What is BEET ROOT pls

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3RjVDxrTTLN-IEsINVXLenf1On28bFgZfA8VIvQwfbxDP7Q_pl-FWRaU[/img]

I enjoy it in Salads,raw or cooked cheesy
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by dGroom: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2013
i learnt snail meat is also good.

Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by donted(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2013
GOD AKPAN: DOG MEAT NKO?

Dog meat can cause hypertension especially if it is eaten by a calaba girl and she handled you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by thaoriginator: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2013
Na beans and garri sure pass jor
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by Otseh: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2013
nijanigga: Be careful of fish polluted with mercury very harmful.The best that can lower high blood pressure is BEET ROOT.If you can squeeze the juice out,within hours, guaranteed your blood pressure will fall if it was high. Very helpful to athletes especially runners,if you eat it roasted just before going running.
please what is BEET ROOT? where can one get it.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by iskonne(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Great Post.....
Re: Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure by toprealman: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2013
I love big unripe GO.VA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Advice: Doctors Online / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.