Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland (1497 Views)

Learn Web Design Live In Nairaland / Best Blog Hosting Site In The World / I Think My Fellow Webmasters Will Find This Information Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by joomlaman(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ok
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Visit www.advenpix.tk and you surely will love the site.
wink hands down I guess so grin
i win8)
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
big-t:
Visit www.advenpix.tk and you surely will love the site.
wink hands down I guess so grin
i win8)
How can u compare that your site with mine? grin
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
datChelseaBoy: How can u compare that your site with mine? grin
i have the concept, you dont. I have a domain, u dont. Period!
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
big-t:
i have the concept, you dont. I have a domain, u dont. Period!
And what kind of domain is that? Dot.tk? That's got to be the worst domain anybody can host a site in.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2013
datChelseaBoy: And what kind of domain is that? Dot.tk? That's got to be the worst domain anybody can host a site in.
and what kind of crappingly long url is that?
If blogs were to be players, the long name you gave yours can make it not to score any goal in ten seasons.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by uduili(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2013
[Url]buzymoney.[/url]
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2013
uduili: [Url]buzymoney.[/url]
holy crap!!! shocked u call that a site? Its not a blog bro! Its a flop :p
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
big-t:
and what kind of crappingly long url is that?
If blogs were to be players, the long name you gave yours can make it not to score any goal in ten seasons.

Aight. U won in that one. I've changed the url, but the blog is still the same. My blog still trumps yours in terms of content and design to cheesy
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Aight. U won in that one. I've changed the url, but the blog is still the same. My blog still trumps yours in terms of content and design to cheesy
a frequently changing blog address? Another flop. Moral: defend your actions either past or present!
Besides, what content are u bragging about? When did u started your blog? Hw many posts have you? And the posts there signifies one word 'copy and paste' tongue
Whats d url again?
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
big-t:

a frequently changing blog address? Another flop. Moral: defend your actions either past or present!
Besides, what content are u bragging about? When did u started your blog? Hw many posts have you? And the posts there signifies one word 'copy and paste' tongue
Whats d url again?
Lie lie. I wrote everything u saw there myself. And coming 2 age issues, my blog will be a week old 2moro but it already beats your own hands down. the diff is clear
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Lie lie. I wrote everything u saw there myself. And coming 2 age issues, my blog will be a week old 2moro but it already beats your own hands down. the diff is clear
whats d address
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2013
big-t:
whats d address
check my first comment
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
datChelseaBoy: http://wearebluesforever..com
booooringly close ended. By mere looking @ ur address, i can depict ur primary obj!
Lemme lecture u bro!! That is if u r ready to learn tho! cool
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
big-t:
booooringly close ended. By mere looking @ ur address, i can depict ur primary obj!
Lemme lecture u bro!! That is if u r ready to learn tho! cool
Fire on
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
1. Too many gadgets. Ur viewers will be tagged to load and reload those polls, tags, and other gadgets everytime Its a turn off!
2. Scanty posts. Since you have chosen Chelsea as the main club, there is no reason why the posts wont be scanty. Another reason why you have scanty pageviews.
I have so far been able to boast of 580 pageviews (since july7) even with the pace of my writing. Write more! Even about other clubs and players.
More to come.......
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
big-t:
1. Too many gadgets. Ur viewers will be tagged to load and reload those polls, tags, and other gadgets everytime Its a turn off!
2. Scanty posts. Since you have chosen Chelsea as the main club, there is no reason why the posts wont be scanty. Another reason why you have scanty pageviews.
I have so far been able to boast of 580 pageviews (since july7) even with the pace of my writing. Write more! Even about other clubs and players.
More to come.......
580 pageviews since July 7? Well i've had 470 pageviews since July 17. The blog is barely a week old. Some of what you said are insightful though
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Also, I posted just 15 items in one week and you posted a whooping 70 in nearly three weeks. As of today I've had like 470 pageviews and you have about 580. Which one do you think is doing better?
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Yes, u posted 15, but how many minutes are people using on ur blog? I just reached 651 just now.
Having many posts can make people captivated when checking your archive. They wont just land, and zoom off! U got me?
My enormous posts are now paying off as i surely know that i wll reach 1000 before next week.
The slow and steady wins the race!
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
I'm aiming to hit 1000 by Saturday this week. I'll tell u d good news wink
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
datChelseaBoy: I'm aiming to hit 1000 by Saturday this week. I'll tell u d good news wink
haha!!! Well, fyi, now rocking on 680 tongue
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'm upgrading the looks of the blog that's why I've not posted a new topic for a while now, but it's still far from a finished product
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
datChelseaBoy: I'm upgrading the looks of the blog that's why I've not posted a new topic for a while now, but it's still far from a finished product
that is not stopping you from updating ur posts! It simply shows that you can't multithread! tongue put the round peg in the round hole son! cool
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
big-t:
that is not stopping you from updating ur posts! It simply shows that you can't multithread! tongue put the round peg in the round hole son! cool
No, it's first things first. I need to concentrate on the design now, then when I'm done I'll start posting 20 topics a day. cool
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
shocked 20 topics a day, that means 600 a month!! shocked shocked

never works!!!!! Haha its impossible or else you are ready to recruit writers in which case i see you not yet ripe for that!

Now on 810 for ur info! My blog is open ended! www.advenpix..com is not a joke!!!!!
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2013
20 posts a day was kinda an exaggeration, but when I'm done designing the site I'll publish a lot of posts in a day.

Your blog is kinda disorganized. It doesn't seem 2 me 2 have a particular niche and you only copy and paste what you read on the web.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
I dont copy, i write by myself about the pictures, any picture that captivates me! And about the 'disorganised kind of a thing, i will like to let you know that I love it that way! Thanks.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
how do you see my blog now? I've finished designing it.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
1000!!! See, who win Oya answer me. Check ma blog, it is surely there (pagecount)
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
datChelseaBoy: how do you see my blog now? I've finished designing it.
well, the theme is good, apart frrom the repetition of gadgets(all-time popular, and popular this week); also, you have to make clear the irrelevant search box up there; also the tags looks nagging. The poll is good, but after feeling like ive seen it all, i saw ur name repeated over and over again!
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2013
big-t:
well, the theme is good, apart frrom the repetition of gadgets(all-time popular, and popular this week); also, you have to make clear the irrelevant search box up there; also the tags looks nagging. The poll is good, but after feeling like ive seen it all, i saw ur name repeated over and over again!
Please what do you mean by you saw my name repeated over and over again and what do u want me 2 do about the tags? I think I will remove one of the popular posts widgets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help / How To Create Shipping And Courier Website With Tracking In 2019 / *** Get google adwords $100 vouchers for advertising***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.